Attn Republicans! I will vote to discriminate against gays if...

Okay libs.......what would Jesus say to the gay couple who wants the wedding cake....yeah...go ahead......take that persons business...take that persons life savings....throw them in prison because they won't bake one type of cake while you stuffed your pie holes with every other product they had for years and for every other event you had....but when they say the can't do that one specific cake.....burn their lives to the ground and salt the earth....

Amen I say.....

If the Goddess descends and tells me to discriminate against gays, I would tell her to she's not really the Goddess after all.

So obviously there have been many arguments about the new law in Indiana. I've seen a couple of these arguments through to the end and what it comes down to is that one side thinks that gay people deserve to be accepted, and the other side will NEVER accept them because of their religious beliefs.

So to finish my statement in the title of the thread:

I will vote to discriminate against gays if GOD HIMSELF descends from the heavens tomorrow and tells me to! And probably most other people who think like me will do the same! I will demand they go to gay conversion therapy! I'll vote to take their kids away! I'll vote to ban gay marriage! And to ban all gay activities in America! I'll even go to war to stop gays! I will take all the energy I've ever used supporting the right of gay people to be happy and turn it into an all out assault on all things gay! I'll be more anti-gay than you could ever HOPE to be!!! And I'll beg forgiveness for being so wrong!

IF... God tells me to. Tomorrow. Or whenever.

So can I expect that to happen anytime soon? :eusa_think:
God tells you LIBTARDS all day long what you should do and you deny Him...so don't try your bullshit on this subject.

:iagree:

Forum List

Back