Attention Democrats: Head of Hamas calls for a "Day of Rage" next Friday

Are you fucking insane? Democrats are uniformly supporting Israel and have. They also support Jews in the US from Nazi white nationalists that infect the GOP, who are the #1 terrorist issue in the US and the Dems stand up against the blatant antisemitism in the US from right wingers.
You’re so fucking retarded I can’t believe you could possibly be a functioning member of society.

DOH!

Ignorant clod is IGNORANT!

Introduction​

Hamas is an Islamist militant movement and one of the Palestinian territories’ two major political parties. It governs more than two million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, but the group is best known for its armed resistance to Israel. In October 2023, Hamas launched a massive surprise attack on southern Israel, killing hundreds of civilians and soldiers and taking dozens more as hostages. Israel has declared war on the group in response and indicated its military is planning for a long campaign to defeat it.

CFR? :omg:

Now I know something's fishy. I bet they want to kick off WW3.

Last edited:
DOH!

Ignorant clod is IGNORANT!

Introduction​

Hamas is an Islamist militant movement and one of the Palestinian territories’ two major political parties. It governs more than two million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, but the group is best known for its armed resistance to Israel. In October 2023, Hamas launched a massive surprise attack on southern Israel, killing hundreds of civilians and soldiers and taking dozens more as hostages. Israel has declared war on the group in response and indicated its military is planning for a long campaign to defeat it.

Wait, you're disagreeing that they are jihadis?

Majorie Taylor Greene presided over Congress with the gavel. Regardless no one ever said the GOP believes in Jewish space lasers. But she has power. She basically elected the last House leader by breaking with the holdouts.

What crazy belief is unfairly ascribed to the GOP that she holds?

Your game.

Your rules.

Hating it yet?

This is your chance to do more than talk.

We know you support the baby-killers, now is your chance to prove it.

"Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls"

This calls for the looting of best buy ,Walmart, and CVS

sjjsjssjsjs.jpg

Forum List

Back