Attention Democrats: Head of Hamas calls for a "Day of Rage" next Friday

Hamas is not a governing organization. Its a jihadist terror org funded by Iran.

Setting aside the usual USMB pissing match for a moment, the warning is a fair point.
DOH!

Ignorant clod is IGNORANT!

Introduction​

Hamas is an Islamist militant movement and one of the Palestinian territories’ two major political parties. It governs more than two million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, but the group is best known for its armed resistance to Israel. In October 2023, Hamas launched a massive surprise attack on southern Israel, killing hundreds of civilians and soldiers and taking dozens more as hostages. Israel has declared war on the group in response and indicated its military is planning for a long campaign to defeat it.

Haha sure they do. Your party gives Billions to support Hamas
Jews support the Democrats cuz they know the GOP is one leader from rounding them up with neo nazis in the lead. You morons are a whites only party of hate.

I didn't edit. I quoted you directly. Editing your words is one of the few rules I actually follow.
IMG_0304.jpeg

Please. AOC is on record condemning the attack. So did Cori Bush. Tlaib and Omar are not the democratic party and have anti Israel positions counter to the party.

Tlaib and Omar are not the democratic party

Well hold on now. Haven’t you lefty’s always been saying that if some Republican does or says something, “that is the Republican Party”. If one Republican says some stupid shit, you all attribute that to the whole party. When it’s a democrat, then it’s “well, that’s just them but not the whole party”

For the record, I agree with you, that the democrat party probably doesn’t feel the same as talib, but I wish you all would see the same for the republicans.

That's not the democratic party dipshit but regardless this below is the Charlottesville contingent of "good people" as Trump called them.

View attachment 841700
No is not. He said he condemned the white supremacists there. Why do you all keep saying this? I think he said something like “they should be condemned completely” or something like that.

This is your chance to do more than talk.

We know you support the baby-killers, now is your chance to prove it.

"Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls"

Somebody is going to do the world a favor and put a bullet through his brain... and throw his corpse into a pig-trough...

Jews support the Democrats cuz they know the GOP is one leader from rounding them up with neo nazis in the lead. You morons are a whites only party of hate.
Yeah I mean look which party has black, whites, Indians men and women running for president and look which party has the old white guy what has the support of neo-Nazi leader Richard Spenser…

The demafasict the party that gives iran billions

Well hold on now. Haven’t you lefty’s always been saying that if some Republican does or says something, “that is the Republican Party”. If one Republican says some stupid shit, you all attribute that to the whole party. When it’s a democrat, then it’s “well, that’s just them but not the whole party”

For the record, I agree with you, that the democrat party probably doesn’t feel the same as talib, but I wish you all would see the same for the republicans.
Again.. use MTG as the example. No one ever said the GOP believed in Jewish Space Lasers because MTG said they existed. They just said the GOP was a moron for electing her and for God sakes gave her the gavel to preside over the congress. They said her yelling ‘liar’ during a presidential speech was bush league, they didn’t say every GOP member yelled at the president. Folks here are saying the dems dont support Israel when from top to bottom they have expressed unconditional support and have said these two congresswomen do not represent the democratic position.

Yeah I mean look which party has black, whites, Indians men and women running for president and look which party has the old white guy what has the support of neo-Nazi leader Richard Spenser…

The demafasict the party that gives iran billions
Dipshit the Democratic Party is 25% white men and are the only party to elect a woman and a black man to represent them as president. You are fighting a losing battle there.

Are you fucking insane? Democrats are uniformly supporting Israel and have. They also support Jews in the US from Nazi white nationalists that infect the GOP, who are the #1 terrorist issue in the US and the Dems stand up against the blatant antisemitism in the US from right wingers.
I see you haven't got the talking point from the squad. You're a Islam a phobe.

Again.. use MTG as the example. No one ever said the GOP believed in Jewish Space Lasers because MTG said they existed. They just said the GOP was a moron for electing her and for God sakes gave her the gavel to preside over the congress. They said her yelling ‘liar’ during a presidential speech was bush league, they didn’t say every GOP member yelled at the president. Folks here are saying the dems dont support Israel when from top to bottom they have expressed unconditional support and have said these two congresswomen do not represent the democratic position.

I’m not talking about mtg or the dems support of Israel. I’m talking about the blanket statements you dems ascribe to the Republican Party as a whole, because…I have no idea why…hatred?

I hear it every day, you see it every day here on usmb and on progressive radio. “The Republican Party is the party of racism”, “the Republican Party is the party of anti semitism ”, “people on the right want to kill Muslims”, “the Republican Party are the party of anti gay”. All of that is incorrect, but it doesn’t stop the dems from spouting it every day.

Do those elements exist in the Republican Party? sure, just like they all exist in the democrat party, but that doesn’t mean those sentiments define either party. There are bad people in both parties.

Still, every single day there are people on national radio and national television who will tell you that all of those things represent the Republican Party as a whole. They are completely wrong.

Last edited:
Are you fucking insane? Democrats are uniformly supporting Israel and have. They also support Jews in the US from Nazi white nationalists that infect the GOP, who are the #1 terrorist issue in the US and the Dems stand up against the blatant antisemitism in the US from right wingers.
Israel loves the Iran deal and all the money Democrats have been giving them.

Forum List

Back