Attention Attention.............We're in real need of Arabic translators for our new visitors, few speak English

Can you imagine the majority of those rescued were regular Afghans who did not do a thing.

They left about 5,000 translators behind.....................The interpreter that saved Biden and Kerry is pleading...................OMG........LOLOL

Americans were at the gates and refused in.Even the dogs weren't fed

They piled planes of people we don't know. How many Isis will be in the USA soon.........My God

They did this to try and make themselves look as good as possible, 100,000 votes sprinkled with Taliban

Bunch of Omars running around
The irony of this is completely lost on Biden supporters.

Nice! First they're crying about not getting enough out and now it's too many.

The US also airlifted thousands from a secret CIA base. Story at RT.com.

It still politically spins as the greatest evacuation in history. Biden won't be taking a hit for it.

He won't be popular for all the new Afghan Americans coming though.

Nice! First they're crying about not getting enough out and now it's too many.

The US also airlifted thousands from a secret CIA base. Story at RT.com.

It still politically spins as the greatest evacuation in history. Biden won't be taking a hit for it.

He won't be popular for all the new Afghan Americans coming though.
My God what your vote did. The people that will suffer we won't even know about.

My God you have murder on your hands time clock puncher. You know how to punch a time clock but nothing else.

My God what your vote did. The people that will suffer we won't even know about.
I'm a Canadian so I don't think my vote is relevant.
My God you have murder on your hands time clock puncher. You know how to punch a time clock but nothing else.
I haven't seen a time clock since about 1970.
The rest of the world isn't buying into all the feigned concern for the Afghan people. Instead of a humanitarian effort it's been turned into America's domestic political fight. It couldn't be more obvious.
Your new talking point: Biden rescued jihadis!

I would rather have an Afghan refugee move in next door to me than a Trump voter

Afghan refugees never tried to overthrow our Government. A Trump voter is more likely to resort to terrorism

View attachment 534085
He voted for The Donald ?
0w0r8japxwp31.jpg

He's a snow Meskin...Has no vote in Murica.

But there's little doubt that he's a big fanboi of the neo-Marxist beta faggot running Canada into the ground.

He's a snow Meskin...Has no vote in Murica.

But there's little doubt that he's a big fanboi of the neo-Marxist beta faggot running Canada into the ground.
And that's what I get from you for turning the childish Biden/Trump shitfights into decent discussions??

Can you imagine the majority of those rescued were regular Afghans who did not do a thing.

They left about 5,000 translators behind.....................The interpreter that saved Biden and Kerry is pleading...................OMG........LOLOL

Americans were at the gates and refused in.Even the dogs weren't fed

They piled planes of people we don't know. How many Isis will be in the USA soon.........My God

They did this to try and make themselves look as good as possible, 100,000 votes sprinkled with Taliban

Bunch of Omars running around

There are several languages in Afghanistan including Farsi and Pashtun. Neither ISIS nor Taliban are coming to the US, drama queen.

The CDC put the kiboshe on the dogs... Trump should have pulled them out in 2020 when there was time to quarantine them.

Well when the slaughter your cat for dinner lets see how you feel....
I don’t have to worry about Afghan neighbors trying to overthrow our Government

Trump supporters are a bigger threat

Forum List

Back