Attention ALL who lean to the right.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If you want the constant talk of racism, bigotry & whatever else the left spews to stop......

STOP CREATING THE SAME DAMN TYPE OF RACE BAITING BULLSHIT THREADS.

You're no better than they are.

If you want the constant talk of racism, bigotry & whatever else the left spews to stop......

The left started that line of BS long before the internet existed and they will continue to spew it into eternity, because that's all they got.

• Banned

The left started that line of BS long before the internet existed and they will continue to spew it into eternity, because that's all they got.
So the solution is?

Join them
Or
Ignore them & stop bringing it up in threads

Nonsense.

It’s not ‘the left’ who seeks to deny women their right to privacy.

It’s not ‘the left’ who seeks to deny gay Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

It’s not ‘the left’ seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans with moronic ‘restroom’ measures in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

It’s not ‘the left’ that seeks to enact ‘voter ID’ laws intended to disadvantage African-American voters.

It’s not ‘the left’ that engages in hateful, bigoted rhetoric against Hispanic immigrants.

Whether it’s references to ‘entitlement mentality, ‘thugs,’ or ‘welfare queens,’ whenever bigotry and racism manifest, it almost manifests solely on the right.

If conservatives are tired of liberals correctly denouncing the bigotry and racism so common to most on the right, there’s a simple solution: conservatives need only stop being racists and bigots – problem solved.

So the solution is?

Join them
Or
Ignore them & stop bringing it up in threads

I just ignore the poor anal retentive assholes.

• Banned

Nonsense.

It’s not ‘the left’ who seeks to deny women their right to privacy.

It’s not ‘the left’ who seeks to deny gay Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

It’s not ‘the left’ seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans with moronic ‘restroom’ measures in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

It’s not ‘the left’ that seeks to enact ‘voter ID’ laws intended to disadvantage African-American voters.

It’s not ‘the left’ that engages in hateful, bigoted rhetoric against Hispanic immigrants.

Whether it’s references to ‘entitlement mentality, ‘thugs,’ or ‘welfare queens,’ whenever bigotry and racism manifest, it almost manifests solely on the right.

If conservatives are tired of liberals correctly denouncing the bigotry and racism so common to most on the right, there’s a simple solution: conservatives need only stop being racists and bigots – problem solved.
Change your tampon. I think my op somehow dislodged it. My bad

isn't grandpa talking to right wingers in his message?

asking right wingers to STOP with the race bating threads if you expect left wingers to stop berating them for racism....

you know, like all the bucs threads and shootspeeders threads and steve mcgaret threads etc?

I could be wrong but that's how i took his message.

Gramps is asking the RW's to stfu.

I second his motion.

I'm not sure what brought on your sudden outbreak of reason,especially considering much of what you have written in the past, but I congratulate you for your recent efforts.

I don't lean. I am totally upright.

Yeah that and facts and critical thinking.

All Gramps needs is to let go of his grasp on the mass of lies that he believes about what the left wants....and.....he could be one of us.

His utter disgust at the words and actions of those he considers to be his political pals is moving him further leftward every minute. In this thread, he is expressing the realization that righties cannot stop talking about race.....and what they are saying is fucking stupid.

The tent is open, Gramps.

Shutup bigot.

Yeah that and facts and critical thinking.

Yeah, you brain is critical alright, but it ain't from thinking.

applause_thumb%5B2%5D.gif

Forum List

Back