Attention, ABNORMAL FAIRYLAND~Marvel Comics Announces Its First Drag Queen Superhero

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I was hoping we would get back to real superheroes after Stan Lee passed!

2019.01.11-03.46-boundingintocomics-5c38ba408c1f3-e1547222198812.jpg

There's a million different queer perspectives and we're only scratching the surface....can on screen super queer sex scenes be far away in their next movie....sure to be a big draw in S.F.!

In the latest issue of its Iceman comic book series, Marvel Comics introduces a new superhero named Shade.

Shade is a mutant superhero drag queen, the first-ever drag queen in a Marvel series.

According to Mashable, Shade "possesses teleportation powers, and "can create and enter a pocket dimension inside her handheld folding fan."

Shade will be included in the latest issue of the Iceman series, which was written by an openly gay man named Sina Grace.

The lead character in the Iceman comic book series is named Bobby Drake, who is gay.

"I really wanted this series to push readers to new and better stories about the whole queer experience and how it applies to being both a mutant and a superhero," Grace said in a recent interview with The Advocate. "There's a million different queer perspectives and we're only scratching the surface."

(Excerpt) Read more at 1.cbn.com ...

Damn, I was hoping for more of a Lou Reed looking character.

Nevermind.

There's a million different queer perspectives and we're only scratching the surface....can on screen super queer sex scenes be far away in their next movie....sure to be a big draw in S.F.!

In the latest issue of its Iceman comic book series, Marvel Comics introduces a new superhero named Shade.

Shade is a mutant superhero drag queen, the first-ever drag queen in a Marvel series.

According to Mashable, Shade "possesses teleportation powers, and "can create and enter a pocket dimension inside her handheld folding fan."

Shade will be included in the latest issue of the Iceman series, which was written by an openly gay man named Sina Grace.

The lead character in the Iceman comic book series is named Bobby Drake, who is gay.

"I really wanted this series to push readers to new and better stories about the whole queer experience and how it applies to being both a mutant and a superhero," Grace said in a recent interview with The Advocate. "There's a million different queer perspectives and we're only scratching the surface."

Ooh, ooh, oooh. I just cant wait, to not see it. I stopped watching Netflix super hero crap, when they pushed the fagot agenda into it. So for 1/1000th of the population, put a fagot scene in every episode. My kids dont watch super hero movies either, they prefer stuff like "Hacksaw Ridge" and other stories where men are men and woman are women..

Many of those artists came out as sicko faggots a long time ago, and admitted their 'heroes' were just faggot fantasies, and no doubt thought it would get them close to lots of kids as well. They were nothing but propaganda for grooming kids.

Many of those artists came out as sicko faggots a long time ago, and admitted their 'heroes' were just faggot fantasies, and no doubt thought it would get them close to lots of kids as well. They were nothing but propaganda for grooming kids.
The only comic book hero worth a shit is Batman.

Oh, my stars! I hope you had your smelling salts handy. Silly little drama queens.

Just pointing out a disquieting trend (the normalization of deviant behavior).
No need to imagine this is sending people into conniption fits. It isn't for me, anyway.

why after Stan Lee passed?.....he had no control over what goes on at Marvel...

Stan Lee, creator of legendary Marvel comic book heroes, dies at 95
NBC News

upload_2019-1-22_16-51-56.jpeg
Nov 12, 2018 · After almost 60 years with Marvel, Lee left to create his own group, Stan Lee Media in 1998. He kept a hand in Marvel, being named the company's chairman emeritus.

People like Biffy aren't capable of understanding the mindset of long time readers who now have kids getting to the age where they want to start reading and collecting too. Marvel tries crap like this every time a new shiny thing comes along. First they made everybody into brooding loners thinking the young goth crowd would love it. That nearly put them out of business. Alienating long time readers is never smart. Then they started turning characters gay just because. Sales tanked some more. Marketing to the snowflakes is never good strategy. They'll abandon you as soon as they see another shiny object. With the long time readers leaving for DC or independent groups, Marvel needs to take a look at their books and get back to what was successful. It wasn't this stuff.

Stan Lee, creator of legendary Marvel comic book heroes, dies at 95
NBC News

View attachment 241507
Nov 12, 2018 · After almost 60 years with Marvel, Lee left to create his own group, Stan Lee Media in 1998. He kept a hand in Marvel, being named the company's chairman emeritus.
do you know what emeritus means?....i repeat Stan Lee had no control over what Marvel does....

Forum List

Back