Attempts to make the shooter a victim

911 call on Conn. shooting shows racial disparity - Yahoo! News

Go press, turn a rampage that killed 8 people into their fault. Someone explain why when a white go goes on a rampage and kills 8 people we never get reports like this.

I blame this on all of the racial rhetoric coming out of Washington.

Everything is racism to some and this feeling is perpetuated by those on the left and especially Barrack Obama. That is why this guy murdered those people.

there's never been any racism here, shit we gave slaves the opportunity of a livetime for their grandchildren's granchildrens grandchildren to live here as third class citizens. Why are they complaining.

yes, mud its all obama's fault.....i am glad crazy doesnt hurt ....

the dude was planning this or just utterly paranoid..he had the pistol in his lunch box...he had just been confronted with hard evidence that he was a thief...did racism make him a thief? and his g/f was a white woman ...

there's never been any racism here, shit we gave slaves the opportunity of a livetime for their grandchildren's granchildrens grandchildren to live here as third class citizens. Why are they complaining.

Oh brother, talk about a strawman. Look over here and ignore the black guy with a gun targeting and killing whites.

Ya this reeks of racism but not the way the press is reporting it. Blacks killing whites is okay because 200 years ago there was slavery?

In case you didn't notice, our president is black, not a third class citizen.

This is a sad case on both sides but the man was obviously unstable. Also, it's quite simple to prove his case of racial disparities;
Hannah said Thornton, 34, had complained of racial harassment to her months ago and had shared with her evidence of it: photos of racist graffiti and a surreptitiously monitored conversation allegedly involving company managers.

This still doesn't excuse going on a murderous rampage. Though I could never understand the hostility black men & women may face in a work enviroment, I can understand being the odd man out. I worked for a trucking company as a trailer mechanic a few years ago that was family owned and operated. All the family were born again christians... Well needless to say they didn't take kindly to my agnostic beliefs and I was harassed daily; shit would disappear from my cart, they would blast that crappy christian rock station as soon as I showed up, and was told constantly that my soul had a one way ticket to a fiery lake for eternity(not very christian, right). So I did what any SANE person would do, I quit.

another black racist being protected.. tsk tsk tsk

Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . . :dig:

There must be some common ground, and to find same, at the very least, let's admit reality to the conversation.

Here in NYC, there have been a series of attacks on Mexians...Here's one story:

"The latest victim of a hate crime in Staten Island is speaking out about the attack. Christian Vasquez, 18, is entering his senior year of high school, and was jumped by a group of men on his way home from work early Saturday morning. Velazquez told 1010WINS, "They were really kicking me hard and going at me when I was on the floor." He also believes his attackers were "drunk" or "very high." Vasquez says the attacks are particularly hurtful because, "All this happened because I'm Mexican. My parents brought me here from Mexico to get a better life." Now, police have arrested a 15-year-old boy for the attack.

The boy, whose name was not released, was arrested yesterday and charged with robbery, assault and harassment as a hate crime. Police are still looking for two other suspects. The assailants allegedly yelled, "Go home, you [expletive] Mexican!" as they punched Vasquez repeatedly in the face, and took the $10 he was carrying. However, Vasquez says the group was not after his cash, refuting a claim made by one local that the attacks happen because locals are jealous some Mexicans are holding steady jobs in this rough economy. Vasquez said, "If they were after my money, they would have asked for it. They were after me because I was a Mexican."
Hate Crime Victim: "This Happened Because I'm Mexican" - Gothamist

And this story, tying same to the Arizona law...

"Even in New York, the quintessential immigrant city, hate crimes against Latino immigrants have spread like a malignant virus - nowhere more destructively than on Staten Island.

The national climate of fear furthered by Arizona's new law is felt acutely in Port Richmond, where assaulting Latino workers has become a favorite sport of the intolerant racist.

To demonstrate a united stand against the hate that has affected communities on Staten Island, hundreds of residents joined Make the Road New York members and their supporters to march yesterday through the streets of Port Richmond - the flashpoint of recent bias attacks against immigrants.

The problem is serious.

There have been 10 attacks since April 5 that are being investigated as hate crimes. Eight arrests have been made."

Read more: Hate finds a home on Staten Island as effects of Arizona's law are felt at home

You probably don't know that Staten Island is largely white, and "The borough has the highest proportion of Italian Americans of any county in the United States."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_American_neighborhoods
Now, you object to what Willow wrote....but would you have known that all of the perpetrators involved were black?

I have found you to be honest; would you say that covering up the race of the perpetrators is accidental?

Yeah, he was a criminal because his ancestors were slaves. Gee, maybe that's the reason for so much black on black crime, 70% out of wedlock birth rate, inability to speak English, no desire to take advantage of educational opportunities, etc., etc., etc...

Yeah, he was a criminal because his ancestors were slaves. Gee, maybe that's the reason for so much black on black crime, 70% out of wedlock birth rate, inability to speak English, no desire to take advantage of educational opportunities, etc., etc., etc...

Master-blaster, I don't believe that the OP is about blacks in any way...it is an indictment of the liberal mentality that has take over the MSM, fused at the hip to the Democrat Party via the technique of identity politics.

Forum List

Back