AttackWatch!

Obama For America.

Everyone loves to throw the term "Orwellian" around, even when it doesn't apply.

If websites were being shut down, and people being sent to jail, that would be "Orwellian". Creating a campaign site to combat the rhetoric from the other side? Not so much.

It's a stupid idea from a political perspective, and it's not going to help him, but the whole "big brother" thing is a little histrionic.

Creating a List, Ass wipe.

You're normally not a moron, so I'll chalk the personal attack up to a bad day or something.

"Creating a list" of what?

I would tel you, but then the Black Helicopters would put you on the List Einstein. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

He does, hence the silly website. He can also choose to shit on the floor of the Oval office, both are stupid.

I don't disagree with you, the site's a really dumb idea.

I'm just sick of people misusing the term "Freedom of speech".
Good thing nobody did that, huh?

It's really quite simple: Synthia wants people to give up their freedom of speech so his widdle feewings aren't hurt.

Fuck that shit.

This isn't my OP, and I believe I have one post in it at the time you posted this.

Your obsession with me is creepy. But it's amusing to know that I weigh so heavily on you, living rent-free in your head. :lol:

John McCain was born while his parents were abroad, serving the country. That doesn't count as 'foreign born', you fucking half wit.

And, FYI.... I know Obama was born in Hawaii.... and I'm not a fucking racist.

It's not my problem if you are too stupid to understand really basic shit about who does or does not qualify to be President.

It does if he wasn't born on the military base, or within what is agreed to by both countries as 'U.S. soil', quarter-wit.

Wrong answer, His father was active duty serving abroad. He would have received a "Certificate of Birth abroad" From the American Embassy. Just as good as any Birth certificate from any state.
False. Just being an overseas officer does not automatically make your offspring American. It is determined by where exactly you were born. If you are born on the base, or agreed-to soil, then you qualify. Otherwise, no.

What else can I teach you today?

There's no way on the site to "report" individual people.

There's only a field to describe the "attack", or to link to a website.

You should at least visit the site before acting like an expert on it.

Wow. You are Dense. It's an open text field which can easily be used to report a person.

Is it "possible" to report a person? Yes, just like it's "possible" for to write a poem in the open text box, or "possible" for me to win the lottery. I wasn't referring to the realm of the "possible", I was referring to what would be called the realm of the "probable".

Are you so "dense" that you couldn't understand what I was saying? Or did you willfully misinterpret it to give yourself ammo for an attempt at a personal attack?

yes.gif

Apparently, you haven't met boe-dickhead.

Last edited:
You got to say one thing..These sites know how to SUCK the money off the Obamabots-Liberals-Leftist

Get them all in a outrage over dumb things people SAID about their dear leader and then tell them, If you give us money we can help you CALM DOWN and we will do the fighting for you..

I'm sure many here will rush right out and join..:lol:

I just need a valium or two or a good.....umm, nm...to calm down :razz:

But I'm SERIOUS about the valium!!

Is it "possible" to report a person? Yes, just like it's "possible" for to write a poem in the open text box, or "possible" for me to win the lottery. I wasn't referring to the realm of the "possible", I was referring to what would be called the realm of the "probable".

Are you so "dense" that you couldn't understand what I was saying? Or did you willfully misinterpret it to give yourself ammo for an attempt at a personal attack?

You said there was "No Way On The Site To 'Report' Individual People".

That is a flat out lie, bub.

I'll rephrase, and perhaps you'll understand my point.

There is no field on the site to "report" anyone. There is only a field to describe "the attack".

The site does not ask for who, when or where, nor does it ask for phone numbers, addresses, or names.
The truth is malleable to wingnuts. They mold it to their liking. We point and laugh.

That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

There's no way on the site to "report" individual people.

There's only a field to describe the "attack", or to link to a website.

You should at least visit the site before acting like an expert on it.

DESCRIBE THE ATTACK:

My neighbor, Bob Bobberino, 123 Main Street, Anytown USA, (123) 456-7890, said Obama is a big doodyhead.​

Oh, look. You can put text in a text field. Oh, the huge manatee! :(
Ha! What were you just drooling on about freedom of speech?

Dumbass. :lol:

Dare I ask who's paying for this?
Obama For America.

OMG .... Brown Shirts are outside my window!!! :eek: :eusa_pray: :eusa_shhh:

It's too late ....they have seen me!!!!

Quick.... say the magic words.....

2+2=5 for as long as you say it does! Now go away!

Ring!!! Ring!!! Wake up time. :eek: :lol:

Fucking Orwellian if you ask me, so don't. :eusa_whistle:

Everyone loves to throw the term "Orwellian" around, even when it doesn't apply.

If websites were being shut down, and people being sent to jail, that would be "Orwellian". Creating a campaign site to combat the rhetoric from the other side? Not so much.

It's a stupid idea from a political perspective, and it's not going to help him, but the whole "big brother" thing is a little histrionic.

Creating a List, Ass wipe.
Checking it twice?

Forum List

Back