Attacking Cultural Sites

Right Blues?
No one is going to Iran to fight, moron.

RUFKM? We just sent 3,000 men to fight in Iran clown-nuts
Did they get sent to Iran?

'They got sent to ward off Iranian sympathizers. AND it will lead to bloodshed and more mission creep.

Buckle up Mr Toad, we're in for a Wild Ride!

tenor.gif

Because you’re an ungrateful, lowlife POS too stupid to understand what is obvious to real Americans.
it's obvious to morons. What makes a veterans opinion any more credible than anyone else's?

If you can't figure out the incalculable debt you owe to every veteran, you should pack your trash bag and take your worthless, ungrateful ass out of my country.
Like I said, they got paid and they volunteered. I don't owe them shit. Even if I did, that doesn't make then saints who are infallible.
So what do you owe the pos in our WH if you don't owe shit to our Vets??
Who said I owed him anything?
Your posts speak loudly

Assassinate the shit out of those people. We obviously have a spy inside Iran and I k ow democrats want him revealed.. sick bastards..
but if you hear of a eminent attack stop it.

And we will hear about that "eminent attack" WHEN exactly? As soon as they make one up no doubt. :icon_rolleyes:
Maybe never deal with it

No I won't "deal with it" and neither will the American people. Deal with it.

Right Blues?

'They got sent to ward off Iranian sympathizers. AND it will lead to bloodshed and more mission creep.

tenor.gif
But didn't the moron say we were getting out of the ME??

Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders

No member of the Trump family has served in the military since they came to this country from Germany...so none of them have ever been a general.

you are so full of shit.

Now Now - Fred Trump was a great general and warrior with the KKK. :)

trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg
Where does that article say he was a member of the KKK?

He was arrested at a Klan brawl with police. Who cares if Daddy Fred was a "member" He was clearly a sympathizer.

The rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree did it?

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Right Blues?

tenor.gif

Never believe a GD thing that flies out of Donald's fish lip pie hole.

donald-trump-funny-look-alike-10__700.jpg

Yes, he did inherit ISIS from Bush II. ISIS started under Bush II and even more relevant, there would have been no ISIS had their been no invasion of Iraq.
ISIS was a zero in 2008 as far as controlling any territory. That didn't happen until Obama allowed it.

This is true, but that is not what you said. Moving the goalpost does not make your first comment correct.
I didn't move the goal post. Before Obama, ISIS was little more than a glorified boys club.

Which is not what your original statement said.
No one cares about your hair splitting, dumbass.

So, you get caught in a lie and then call it splitting hairs...no wonder you are the top Trump worshiper

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

I say it is a terrible idea.
It is a terrible idea.

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

The U.S. should be showering presents on the Iranian people to win them over, not bombing their babies.

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Who said any of these sites are "cultural?"

Right Blues?

Assassinate the shit out of those people. We obviously have a spy inside Iran and I k ow democrats want him revealed.. sick bastards..
but if you hear of a eminent attack stop it.
How's Baghdad? When will you be leaving since the Iraqi government just voted to kick all Americans out?

Attacking “cultural sites”...hmmmm?
You mean like the “cultural sites” attacked by LefTards on our own soil....statues of Robert E. Lee and the like? Those kinds of cultural sites?

That shit belongs in a museum - No reason to memorialize traitors and losers in the public square.

Because you say so huh?
Good, real Americans view Robert E Lee as a legitimate American badass...maybe the baddest badass of all...it is only unAmerican pieces of shit and fragile Father Government loving, nutless bitches whom don’t view him as such.

Thanks to President Trump
Iran said Sunday that it was ending its commitment to the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers in the wake of the U.S. strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew from the deal last May, renewing tensions between the two countries that reached new heights after Friday’s air strike.

Iran’s state television reported Sunday that it will no longer abide by the limits of the deal, which restricted nuclear development in exchange for the easing of crippling economic sanctions.

The agreement placed limits on Tehran’s uranium enrichment, the amount of stockpiled enriched uranium as well as research and development in its nuclear activities

Right Blues?

tenor.gif
So no one was sent to fight in Iran.

Thanks for admitting it.

Iranian thugs will be the cause of any "bloodshed," douchebag.

Thanks to President Trump
Iran said Sunday that it was ending its commitment to the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers in the wake of the U.S. strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew from the deal last May, renewing tensions between the two countries that reached new heights after Friday’s air strike.

Iran’s state television reported Sunday that it will no longer abide by the limits of the deal, which restricted nuclear development in exchange for the easing of crippling economic sanctions.

The agreement placed limits on Tehran’s uranium enrichment, the amount of stockpiled enriched uranium as well as research and development in its nuclear activities
Didn't they say that like 2 years ago?

tenor.gif

Never believe a GD thing that flies out of Donald's fish lip pie hole.

donald-trump-funny-look-alike-10__700.jpg
Or yours, for that matter.

Damn shame Love to see these 2 leading the way And Jezzus if I knew those pictures would've dug you up I'd never have posted them
They will both end up serving like there dad did, maybe President, maybe ambassador may be a senator.. that family is made up of great generals and leaders

No member of the Trump family has served in the military since they came to this country from Germany...so none of them have ever been a general.

you are so full of shit.

Now Now - Fred Trump was a great general and warrior with the KKK. :)

trump-dad-kkk-1927.jpeg
Where does that article say he was a member of the KKK?

He was arrested at a Klan brawl with police. Who cares if Daddy Fred was a "member" He was clearly a sympathizer.

The rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree did it?

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
No, he was arrested at a parade in which the Klan tried to barge in. Nothing in the article indicates he was a Klan member. there's nothing "clear" about any of your claims.

Right Blues?

tenor.gif
So no one was sent to fight in Iran.

Thanks for admitting it.

Iranian thugs will be the cause of any "bloodshed," douchebag.

Nope, Dotard J Drumpf will be the cause of any and all bloodshed Pepe.

square.jpg

Forum List

Back