Atom Hydrogen ...

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
According to the classical theory of the structure of the atom for hydrogen ....
===============================
This is being studied in primitive Soviet schools and in the Higher American Colleges ...

Americans ....

- the core consists of a positive charge and a negative electoron
- the electron has a negative charge and rotates around the nucleus
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
- The rotation of a charged particle around another charged particle is accompanied by a centripetal acceleration and, as a consequence, the energy losses of the Kernel + Electron system .....

==================================================
Atoms do not exist ...
:04::04::04::04::04::04:

• Banned
I never talk about "alternative physics" ...

I'm talking about Fundamental Physics
===========================
Just on this forum there are snotty puppies, to whom I will set tasks and fuck them ....
-----------------------------------------
Puppies ... who have about "physical education", can try to answer my question ...

• Banned
You should just put the equation of conservation of Energy in the Classical Theory ....
--------------------------------------
Then change the "values" to "operators" .....

-----------------------------------------------
You will receive the Schrodinger Equation ...
As is known...
The Schrodinger equation ...
This is a classical second-degree equation in partial derivatives

The solution of this equation is the so-called "wave function"
-------------------
Based on the solution of the Schrödinger equation, all electronics now operate ..
Who dares to argue with me - I ask you to write a solution to the Schrödinger equation for the formula for "holes" in a semiconductor ...

I never talk about "alternative physics" ...

I'm talking about Fundamental Physics
===========================
Just on this forum there are snotty puppies, to whom I will set tasks and fuck them ....
-----------------------------------------
Puppies ... who have about "physical education", can try to answer my question ...
You fuck puppies! You are a sick and evil man!

According to the classical theory of the structure of the atom for hydrogen ....
===============================
This is being studied in primitive Soviet schools and in the Higher American Colleges ...

Americans ....

- the core consists of a positive charge and a negative electoron
- the electron has a negative charge and rotates around the nucleus
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
- The rotation of a charged particle around another charged particle is accompanied by a centripetal acceleration and, as a consequence, the energy losses of the Kernel + Electron system .....

==================================================
Atoms do not exist ...
:04::04::04::04::04::04:
This is too difficult for Americans. The electron has a corpuscular-wave duality. According to the Schrodinger equation, an electron is a STANDING wave. As is known from Physics, a standing wave does not radiate energy. That's the whole answer.

By the way, it was studied for children of 15 years in an ordinary Soviet school
:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back