Atheists have no Constitutional Rights

Alrighty,then.
Been a long graveyard weekend and I couldn't adequately reply from my phone (I havent been avoiding)

I read "self aware". How can that be accidental?
If all life came from that magical pool of gunk, why are humans the on;y ones to be self aware and capable of having these magically-appearing morals?
We have all, obviously, been taught our morals. But what is their origins?
And even infants that have never had the time to be taught can instinctively know that they have done something wrong.

Whether you choose to call it sin or just bad behavior.....
Atheists, with no fear of eternal hellfire or no promise of an eternal paradise, what is stopping you from doing what ever you damn well please?

Personal morality. No God required for this.
Attained how?
Reason and experience.
Even infants?

Alrighty,then.
Been a long graveyard weekend and I couldn't adequately reply from my phone (I havent been avoiding)

If all life came from that magical pool of gunk, why are humans the on;y ones to be self aware and capable of having these magically-appearing morals?
And even infants that have never had the time to be taught can instinctively know that they have done something wrong.

Atheists, with no fear of eternal hellfire or no promise of an eternal paradise, what is stopping you from doing what ever you damn well please?

Attained how?
Reason and experience.
Even infants?
Infants throw food at people. Is that immoral?

No less a retarded question.

Alrighty,then.

Attained how?

By conscious choice and reason. Which explains why a moral act on the part of one person may be seen as an immoral one on the part of another.

Where do Atheists glean what is moral or fair without The Guide Book?

Lol. In the Bible, nobody has equal rights. Women don't have rights. Children don't have rights. Slaves don't have rights. Even Paul gave up his rights for the sake of Christ.

How could it be a guidebook for a civilized society that aspires to guarantee equal rights for all (as it need hardly be said that a society that does not do such is not civilized)

Nor can they expect equal treatment.

We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are CREATED equal and are endowed by their CREATOR certain inalienable rights.

Since atheists don't acknowledge the presence of a Creator, how can you presume to claim these rights?
That's awesome

You don't have the right to remain silent, so start talking or it's rubber hose time for you.

:lmao:

Lol. In the Bible, nobody has equal rights. Women don't have rights. Children don't have rights. Slaves don't have rights. Even Paul gave up his rights for the sake of Christ.

How could it be a guidebook for a civilized society that aspires to guarantee equal rights for all (as it need hardly be said that a society that does not do such is not civilized)
So you want to use a Book you don't believe or, apparently, don't understand to argue your case?

So you want to use a Book you don't believe or, apparently, don't understand to argue your case?
On the other hand, you're using a book that promotes immorality to argue your case.

Nor can they expect equal treatment.

We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are CREATED equal and are endowed by their CREATOR certain inalienable rights.

Since atheists don't acknowledge the presence of a Creator, how can you presume to claim these rights?

An this is why people shouldn't inbreed

Forum List

Back