At what age is a child gun death not a child gun death, but the death of a violent gang member?

The google search says the will see "Children" up to the age of 21....... see the problem?

Can't children legally live on their own, and stop going to school at age 16? I think that is a reasonable cut off. The Medical profession is complicit in the entire gun grabbing fiasco.

That is the age my grandmother got married and my uncle enlisted...so yeah, sounds about right.

You can join the Army at 17 with your parent's consent...with a year 14 weeks of basic and advanced infantry training and maybe a little more with your unit, you can be on the battlefield with a rifle, killing the enemies of the united states at 18...... yet you can't have a gun to protect your family until you are 21....

You can join the Army at 17 with your parent's consent...with a year 14 weeks of basic and advanced infantry training and maybe a little more with your unit, you can be on the battlefield with a rifle, killing the enemies of the united states at 18...... yet you can't have a gun to protect your family until you are 21....

I believe you can also be an armed COP at 18. This is where society is pushing us. If you are government you can exercise your rights to own, and carry a firearm. If you are a private citizen, not so much. The Media, Government, and Education has brainwashed people into thinking this way. You don't want to know what I've see cops do at my range, and also what their accuracy, and safe gun handling skills are like. Not all cops, but a large number.

I believe you can also be an armed COP at 18. This is where society is pushing us. If you are government you can exercise your rights to own, and carry a firearm. If you are a private citizen, not so much. The Media, Government, and Education has brainwashed people into thinking this way. You don't want to know what I've see cops do at my range, and also what their accuracy, and safe gun handling skills are like. Not all cops, but a large number.

Actually, you have to be 21 to be a police officer...at least around me...you can be hired at 20 but by the time you take the oath you have to be 21...so you can carry a gun....

Here we have an article about money given to study gun violence....and again, the researchers include 15-19 year old career, violent criminals as children....at what age and what profession is a child not a child....and simply a criminal using a gun to enforce drug turf, killing over Facebook insults or dice games...

Notice how they use the Term "Pediatric" but take the age all the way to 19.......anyone have a problem with that?

NIH awards $4.9M to study firearm injuries in children

4. Guns are the second leading cause of pediatric deaths in the U.S. after motor vehicle crashes as of the most recent data published in 2016. In 2016, guns killed 3,150 people from the ages of 1 to 19, according to the CDC.

Now...from the actual CDC on gun murder and the age break down of the victims...do you see a problem with the numbers?

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Murder with guns...kids, 238

<1.......11
1-4.......64
5-9......68
10-14....95

Other means........
<1-14
UNTIL THEY CAN VOTE!

If they can be shot as an adult then you should let them vote.

A wonderful, curious thing the mind of Tommy Tainant-- -- -- he reasons that because children can be violent literate sociopaths, they deserve extra privileges in our society to have more input sooner on how it works.

Telly me Tommy, do you TAKE SOMETHING to be so fucking stupid, or do you just naturally work at it HARD?

Forum List

Back