At This Point, Let the Dems Own It

Yeah….we opened up to the communists in China, and they stole our tech and now threaten the world……

Really? I am amazed that you blame China for what big corporations (run by American White people) did to us.

China got rocket tech because we wanted satellites, and NASA wasn't getting the job done. Not that China is really a "threat" to us. The Chinese want to be more like us.

Thus far, only two Dems in this entire thread has expressed that this is a good idea.

Huh.

Isn't that strange? They don't want their own party to own Congress and the Presidency?

Why is that I wonder?

Well, you have me and everyone else who disagrees with you on ignore, and then you wonder why you aren't getting answers?

I'd be fine with the Dems keeping control of the house, but it's pretty unlikely.

The question is, will McCarthy take his slim majority and engage in the usually Republican Assclownery, or will he actually try to get things done?

The question is, will McCarthy take his slim majority and engage in the usually Republican Assclownery, or will he actually try to get things done?

The MAGA wing will insist on retaliatory investigations, at least two impeachments, government shutdowns and petty insults

Republicans are incapable of serious legislation

At this point I think I should root for the House to go narrowly to the Dems and the Senate as well.

Two more years of this. Let the voters really get what they voted for. Why not? America deserves it in spades. It will be Joe Biden unleashed. Who doesn't want more inflation, illegals pouring over the border, high gas prices? The liberals can abort their babies, so they're happy.

Really.

In a way I agree with you. There is an economic collapse coming real soon. Let them be the ones in power. They have no clue how to deal with it.

kind of sad that the best you can hope for is an economic collapse because you can't sell people on your ideas otherwise.

Not hoping for it moron. It is coming. The housing market is already starting to crash and when it goes it is taking everything else down with it.

Thanks to uncle Joey and his inflation.

But hey, you are not known for either your honesty, or your thinking power.

Not hoping for it moron. It is coming. The housing market is already starting to crash and when it goes it is taking everything else down with it.

I do expect the housing market to turn down, but nothing close to what we saw in 2008. The problem is, of course, that we don't have enough housing as it is. There is a housing shortage. So will the market build less of them, or will they show a bit of common sense and build more economical housing instead of McMansions?

Thanks to uncle Joey and his inflation.

But hey, you are not known for either your honesty, or your thinking power.

Really? You seem to lack thinking power.

There are two key drivers to inflation right now. 1) Wage inflation, due to a shortage of workers. and 2) Commodity inflation due to increased global demand.

Neither one of these is going to change much. The economy STILL needs a million more workers than it has.

I do expect the housing market to turn down, but nothing close to what we saw in 2008. The problem is, of course, that we don't have enough housing as it is. There is a housing shortage. So will the market build less of them, or will they show a bit of common sense and build more economical housing instead of McMansions?

Really? You seem to lack thinking power.

There are two key drivers to inflation right now. 1) Wage inflation, due to a shortage of workers. and 2) Commodity inflation due to increased global demand.

Neither one of these is going to change much. The economy STILL needs a million more workers than it has.

Good luck with that. There is a real serious chance of a good old hyperinflationary spiral.

Should be fun.

Hope you can grow your own food.

Good luck with that. There is a real serious chance of a good old hyperinflationary spiral.

There's a chance we will be invaded by alien zombies... and you'd probably think that was fun, too.

But the reality is, things will probably go on as they are... slowly recovering from the mess Trump left, and Biden will easily get a second term.

There's a chance we will be invaded by alien zombies... and you'd probably think that was fun, too.

But the reality is, things will probably go on as they are... slowly recovering from the mess Trump left, and Biden will easily get a second term.

If Trump runs, Biden will easily get a second term

No, they won't. They can't any longer. Progressives are just so stupid you don't understand basic economics.

Forum List

Back