At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

Come on guys, jeezus, let's at least try to stick with reality here.

The reality is Trump is a flawed man and is a mess but some of the things you wrote about, well one I believe is something he is correct on.

I will say it again I am not a Trump fanboy but he has not destroyed the country or world like many have believed he would and I am one that believed he would...

Much to your dismay right comrade?
Go fuck yourself you leftist bigot. Trump is doing a good job, and if that sociopath hag you supported had won, we'd be in the 11th year of the longest recession ever.
Powerful, impressive stuff there.

Perhaps you can point out some specific areas of disagreement.

The article was not written in good faith so why would it warrant a reasonable answer? If you can't see that you need some glasses. It's a full on attack piece on Trump and nothing more.

By the way, why is there no link? I suspect the link would reveal the not so reasonable origins of the author....
It's not an article, there is no link, that's just me.

Ok, well then you need to learn the difference between a reasoned argument and an attack piece fueled by TDS.
Yeah, I know, fake news.

You're certainly welcome to point out where I'm wrong.

I won’t say you’re wrong about any of it. I will say that perhaps…from my experience…the court has a way of moderating itself so even the “Trump judges” are likely not going to be a transformational phenomenon. I think they’ll lean right but I doubt there will be decades of patronage for the conservatives to the level many imagine.

By what empirical evidence do you think the economy is the best in a few decades?

Unemployment is at historic lows, especially for racial minorities.

Growth is far outpacing Obama's record.

And most importantly, America is now energy self sufficient. We are basically invincible economically to our nation's enemies.
Growth is far outpacing Obama's record? 2.1%? In what world?

In 2018 Trump beat Obama's record.
And? That's the best economy in a few decades?

Seriously. Come on. It really is okay to just be honest.

I remember the sad state of the economy under Obama, the "funemployment", people waiting in line for obamaphones.

It wasn't good, the ship really didn't come in for Obama's devotees
"Obama's economy" was spent dragging us out of the most complicated global financial disaster since the Great Depression.

While I wasn't fond of some things he did, I give him an "incomplete" there.

The reality is Trump is a flawed man and is a mess but some of the things you wrote about, well one I believe is something he is correct on.

I will say it again I am not a Trump fanboy but he has not destroyed the country or world like many have believed he would and I am one that believed he would...
Well, anyone who said he'd "destroy" the country or the world was/is overcome with hyperbole.

But right now, things are getting a little dicey.

We now live in a nation where the federal authorities had to be ordered by a judge to provide toothbrushes to children in their custody. They didn’t want to give kids a way to brush their teeth.

Judges Rule Detained Migrant Children Entitled to Soap, Toothpaste

Really, let that sink in. You support a man who thinks that kids shouldn’t be entitled to soap and toothpaste while in custody of our federal authorities.

And now, it has come out that the same kids will not get the flu shot while in your blob’s care and custody.

3 migrant children have died from flu in custody, but US won't provide vaccines

So as more kids are put into the cage…some may have the flu…those already there are now susceptible to catching it, spreading it, dying from it.

And you’re going to vote for this piece of shit?

Well, anyone who said he'd "destroy" the country or the world was/is overcome with hyperbole.

But right now, things are getting a little dicey.

Trump is a lunatic but I have confidence in Pence and Pelosi that if it get too wild they will enact the removal of the President based on his mental health condition...

As for China they are one I would not use to hate Trump with...

Go fuck yourself you leftist bigot. Trump is doing a good job, and if that sociopath hag you supported had won, we'd be in the 11th year of the longest recession ever.

The article was not written in good faith so why would it warrant a reasonable answer? If you can't see that you need some glasses. It's a full on attack piece on Trump and nothing more.

By the way, why is there no link? I suspect the link would reveal the not so reasonable origins of the author....
Then why did you start this leftist rant? There are plenty of other threads where you can recycle your TDS-infused marxist spew - no brain cells or links required.

Then why did you start this leftist rant? There are plenty of other threads where you can recycle your TDS-infused marxist spew - no brain cells or links required.
You're welcome to point out your areas of disagreement.

Would you like to start with our economy, down to a 2.1% GDP, with bond yields crashing, the deficit exploding, and very little growth-push inflation?

China? North Korea? Europe?

Race relations?

The Wall?

Go ahead.

Would you like to start with our economy, down to a 2.1% GDP, with bond yields crashing, the deficit exploding, and very little growth-push inflation?

Race relations?

The Wall?

Go ahead.
Go take a long walk on a short pier.

Race relations?

The Wall?

Go ahead.
Go take a long walk on a short pier.
Yeah.. Got it.

We now live in a nation where the federal authorities had to be ordered by a judge to provide toothbrushes to children in their custody. They didn’t want to give kids a way to brush their teeth.

Judges Rule Detained Migrant Children Entitled to Soap, Toothpaste

Really, let that sink in. You support a man who thinks that kids shouldn’t be entitled to soap and toothpaste while in custody of our federal authorities.

And now, it has come out that the same kids will not get the flu shot while in your blob’s care and custody.

3 migrant children have died from flu in custody, but US won't provide vaccines

So as more kids are put into the cage…some may have the flu…those already there are now susceptible to catching it, spreading it, dying from it.

And you’re going to vote for this piece of shit?

Actually he supports a man who if we followed him, there would be no Mexican illegals on American soil at all... the tax payer would also be freed from providing them infinite services.

But that's not okay with some as they want their delivery of kids guaranteed.

It definitely isnt perfect around here. His plans for healthcare and the wall is a complete fucking failure.
Race? Not sure what that has to do with him.
Our relationships with other countries doesn't bother me, personally. It has always been a one sided relationship any way.
The economy seems pretty good but I am no economist.
Also, he isnt hillary

Thanks Mac for your analysis.

My problem with China stealing technology from our tech companies, is that why is this our gvts problem? The tech companies left the U.S. to manufacture there... if they don't like it and can't control it.... they can leave.

Isn't that their cost, of doing business there? They can pick up and leave...

While Lobstermen here and farmers here spent their own business' s money cultivating good business relationships for their own industry are the ones being hurt

Why? You lying trolls never accept it.

Thanks Mac for your analysis.

My problem with China stealing technology from our tech companies, is that why is this our gvts problem? The tech companies left the U.S. to manufacture there... if they don't like it and can't control it.... they can leave.

Isn't that their cost, of doing business there? They can pick up and leave...

While Lobstermen here and farmers here spent their own business' s money cultivating good business relationships for their own industry are the ones being hurt
Well, the tech-stealing problem is wider and deeper than the location of our businesses. When they steal our tech, they dilute its global value, and that's a direct financial assault on our businesses. I can see a President defending our businesses and trying to stop this, but (a) I don't know how the hell this can be fixed when they're just not going to play fair, and (b) the only way Trump knows to address a problem is to beat on it with a club.

So the tariff situation can be "fixed", but I don't know what to do about tech theft overall.

Why? You lying trolls never accept it.
Well, you're certainly free to point out my lies, too.

All I'm getting from you guys so far is the standard talk radio platitudes.

These are the people who voted for him...

National Farmers Union (NFU) President Roger Johnson issued the following statement

“It’s no surprise that China is slapping even more tariffs on American products. Every time Trump escalates his trade war, China calls his bluff – and why would we expect any differently this time around? And it’s no surprise that farmers are again the target. In just the past three years, U.S. soybean exports to China have fallen nearly 80 percent, and once these tariffs kick in, things are likely to get worse.

“Things have been difficult for farmers long before this trade war rolled around. Farmers are making half of what they were in 2013, and they’ve taken on record levels of debt just to keep their doors open. Chronic overproduction continues to push commodity prices down, and extreme weather events and higher temperatures caused by climate change have made the job of growing food that much more challenging. But instead of looking to solve existing problems in our agricultural sector, this administration has just created new ones. Between burning bridges with all of our biggest trading partners and undermining our domestic biofuels industry, President Trump is making things worse, not better.”
https://nfu.org/

Pete, you seemed like such a fun loving guy in the video of you at the shooting range... What in the world has made this once happy guy, in to a sour puss??? :( :dunno:
I'm having fun destroying a snarky apparatchik.

I don't take this shit too seriously, believe it or not. I didn't even read the OP's agitprop. He's pretty much at Deanturd's level now. I can ridicule him with his thread title alone.

Pete, you seemed like such a fun loving guy in the video of you at the shooting range... What in the world has made this once happy guy, in to a sour puss??? :( :dunno:
I'm having fun destroying a snarky apparatchik.

I don't take this shit too seriously, believe it or not. I didn't even read the OP's agitprop. He's pretty much at Deanturd's level now. I can ridicule him with his thread title alone.

Well, you've certainly destroyed me with your informed and intellectual analysis of my post. Or, rather, the thread title, which is evidently all you need for a comprehensive absorption of information and detail.

Phew. I'm whipped.

Chronic overproduction continues to push commodity prices down, and extreme weather events and higher temperatures caused by climate change have made the job of growing food that much more challenging.
Not that 'growing food' is what much of US farmers do. Commodities for export or processing, yes.

Forum List

Back