At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

Nonsense talking points?

I'll say it yet again: You're invited to show me where I am wrong.
I did!
Where? What post was that?
Post #69.

by the way, all you posted was conjecture and opinion no evidence of anything. So wrong is no supporting evidence
"Sure we’re for a wall. We’re for tariffs, we’re for trump."

That's it? That is showing me that my OP was incorrect?

Well, okay, I guess that's your level. Got it, thanks.
That we agree with his economic position, immigration, the trade and taking back what is ours. What you posted are the left talking points even down to race. Fk dude, don’t you have your own opinions?
Well, I do love irony from obedient Trumpsters.

Issues you agree with, and what is actually happening, are two different things. I guess you don't understand that.

If you can't understand something that elementary, there's nothing else I can say.

Thanks Mac for your analysis.

My problem with China stealing technology from our tech companies, is that why is this our gvts problem? The tech companies left the U.S. to manufacture there... if they don't like it and can't control it.... they can leave.

Isn't that their cost, of doing business there? They can pick up and leave...

While Lobstermen here and farmers here spent their own business' s money cultivating good business relationships for their own industry are the ones being hurt
Well, the tech-stealing problem is wider and deeper than the location of our businesses. When they steal our tech, they dilute its global value, and that's a direct financial assault on our businesses. I can see a President defending our businesses and trying to stop this, but (a) I don't know how the hell this can be fixed when they're just not going to play fair, and (b) the only way Trump knows to address a problem is to beat on it with a club.

So the tariff situation can be "fixed", but I don't know what to do about tech theft overall.
but my point was, that if the tech problem can't be fixed for the tech industry,

THEN THEY can make the decision to move... our gvt did not work their deals with manufacturing over there... they did... and if the deal isn't good for them, like all other businesses, then they move on.

And if the Farmers selling to China, like their dealings with expanding their products to China and trust them, then they continue to do business with them or the Shoe Industry feels it is worth doing business in China and manufacturing their shoes in China, then they stay....etc. Designer Brands, the ones at the very top of the industry in shoes, have chosen NOT to make their shoes in China and have stayed in Italy and Spain because they do not want their design ideas stolen by the Chinese at least for one season.... after that first season, they expect to see knock offs of their prduct by all the moderate level shoe vendors, the following season.... these moderate vendors of shoes, are fine with China....

So each business or industry should be responsible for themselves and the risks they take, doing business outside of the USA....? They can always bring their manufacturing back to the USA.... yes, at a price.... But how much is priced in to the product made in China, to cover the losses of Tech theft?
Well, who knows what the hell Trump is expecting. He was probably just emoting like an angry child, as usual.

Whether it's tech or traditional manufacturing, we're there for one reason: Labor cost. So unless we find a comparable replacement, immediately, we remain over a barrel. The knockoffs are also an issue, to a lesser degree than tech.

What the hell are you doing, trying make sense of this??? :laugh:
:lol:
I was just thinking out loud! :D

Yes, cheap labor is why we are there in China, but the tech industry has taken that cheap labor and expects the rest of the US with its govt, to bail them out of their tech theft problem.... when it is THEIR problem... labor is so cheap, they add in the cost of their losses due to theft tech, and the widgets are still at a better/lower cost than manufacturing elsewhere.... still more profit in their pockets than say producing in Japan or the USA where proprietary technologies are safer etc

if it was not cheaper and they did not make more profit by being there, even with their technology theft, they would not be there... imho.

Our gvt should not be telling them to leave, our gvt should not be fighting their fights either, again, imo.
How is it their problem when obammy and Clinton and bush imposed taxes and regulations on them that China doesn’t have to comply with? Explain how that’s their problem?

My problem with China stealing technology from our tech companies, is that why is this our gvts problem? The tech companies left the U.S. to manufacture there... if they don't like it and can't control it.... they can leave.

While Lobstermen here and farmers here spent their own business' s money cultivating good business relationships for their own industry are the ones being hurt
Well, the tech-stealing problem is wider and deeper than the location of our businesses. When they steal our tech, they dilute its global value, and that's a direct financial assault on our businesses. I can see a President defending our businesses and trying to stop this, but (a) I don't know how the hell this can be fixed when they're just not going to play fair, and (b) the only way Trump knows to address a problem is to beat on it with a club.

So the tariff situation can be "fixed", but I don't know what to do about tech theft overall.
but my point was, that if the tech problem can't be fixed for the tech industry,

THEN THEY can make the decision to move... our gvt did not work their deals with manufacturing over there... they did... and if the deal isn't good for them, like all other businesses, then they move on.

And if the Farmers selling to China, like their dealings with expanding their products to China and trust them, then they continue to do business with them or the Shoe Industry feels it is worth doing business in China and manufacturing their shoes in China, then they stay....etc. Designer Brands, the ones at the very top of the industry in shoes, have chosen NOT to make their shoes in China and have stayed in Italy and Spain because they do not want their design ideas stolen by the Chinese at least for one season.... after that first season, they expect to see knock offs of their prduct by all the moderate level shoe vendors, the following season.... these moderate vendors of shoes, are fine with China....

So each business or industry should be responsible for themselves and the risks they take, doing business outside of the USA....? They can always bring their manufacturing back to the USA.... yes, at a price.... But how much is priced in to the product made in China, to cover the losses of Tech theft?
Well, who knows what the hell Trump is expecting. He was probably just emoting like an angry child, as usual.

Whether it's tech or traditional manufacturing, we're there for one reason: Labor cost. So unless we find a comparable replacement, immediately, we remain over a barrel. The knockoffs are also an issue, to a lesser degree than tech.

Yes, cheap labor is why we are there in China, but the tech industry has taken that cheap labor and expects the rest of the US with its govt, to bail them out of their tech theft problem.... when it is THEIR problem... labor is so cheap, they add in the cost of their losses due to theft tech, and the widgets are still at a better/lower cost than manufacturing elsewhere.... still more profit in their pockets than say producing in Japan or the USA where proprietary technologies are safer etc

if it was not cheaper and they did not make more profit by being there, even with their technology theft, they would not be there... imho.

Our gvt should not be telling them to leave, our gvt should not be fighting their fights either, again, imo.
Yeah, it's their problem, but it translates pretty directly to our economy. A President has to advance our economic agenda. We did this to ourselves, going overseas to cut costs like this, so now we either bend over or cause massive inflation at home. And remember, this is a global economy, so we'd also be shooting ourselves in the foot as far as competition goes. This is a self-inflicted wound.

Post #69.

by the way, all you posted was conjecture and opinion no evidence of anything. So wrong is no supporting evidence

That we agree with his economic position, immigration, the trade and taking back what is ours. What you posted are the left talking points even down to race. Fk dude, don’t you have your own opinions?

Issues you agree with, and what is actually happening, are two different things. I guess you don't understand that.

If you can't understand something that elementary, there's nothing else I can say.
What is actually happening is driving the leftist elites bonkers, it’s working, msm won’t report it is, but Americans know they are. You can’t name one thing other than spending, that’s a negative to the country. Go

Post #69.

What is actually happening is driving the leftist elites bonkers, it’s working, msm won’t report it is, but Americans know they are. You can’t name one thing other than spending, that’s a negative to the country. Go
Go?

Do you know what thread you're on?

Holy crap. This just gets more bizarre.

Post #69.

You might not like it, but its a two party system.

Does President Trump have all of the answers? Of course not.

But the alternative is a dim bulb like Sleepy Joe or Mayor Petey who knows a whole lot less and whose plan is the New Green Deal written by a bartender in the Bronx.

I don't see the Democrat Plan as doing anything but destroying the US economy, especially among minorities and those in Flyover country.

Yeah, it's their problem, but it translates pretty directly to our economy. A President has to advance our economic agenda. We did this to ourselves, going overseas to cut costs like this, so now we either bend over or cause massive inflation at home. And remember, this is a global economy, so we'd also be shooting ourselves in the foot as far as competition goes. This is a self-inflicted wound.
Winning wars not battles, sometimes one has to sacrifice a battle to win a war

Sure we’re for a wall. We’re for tariffs, we’re for trump. You are simply recycling nonsense talking points

That's all Mac does anymore....

Then acts all appalled and indignant when he gets called out for being the partisan bed wetter he is. Just because he doesn't champion faggotry and deviance as viciously as most moonbats, he believes he's above the rest of us. He still promotes the DNC agitprop without question and marches in lock step with even the most demented liberal lunatics.

The people he hates are not all racists and neither is Trump. We don't all support Tariffs, and for that matter I don't even pretend to understand the nuances and complexities of global economics well enough to condemn or support them, but I do believe Trump is at least trying to balance things in favor of the US. I don't like that Trump has appeared willing to appease bed wetters on gun control, I don't like that he has not used the full force of the military to stop illegal entry into the US and has allowed untold thousands of people in and that he has not completely militarized the border.

So we are all not marching in lock step with the Orange Messiah, we can be critical of him on certain issues and have a wide variety of perspectives on his peformance. The only thing we do agree on however is....

HE BEAT HITLERY..... God I love typing that still.....

giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....

tenor.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
source.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
Excited-Dance-on-Gif-Pictures-2.gif

I could do this all fuckin day....

Post #69.

You might not like it, but its a two party system.

Does President Trump have all of the answers? Of course not.

But the alternative is a dim bulb like Sleepy Joe or Mayor Petey who knows a whole lot less and whose plan is the New Green Deal written by a bartender in the Bronx.

I don't see the Democrat Plan as doing anything but destroying the US economy, especially among minorities and those in Flyover country.
I just made a few points, with specifics. No one has refuted them.

I also expressed hope that things will improve, with specifics. And they might.

So we'll see.

Sure we’re for a wall. We’re for tariffs, we’re for trump. You are simply recycling nonsense talking points

Then acts all appalled and indignant when he gets called out for being the partisan bed wetter he is. Just because he doesn't champion faggotry and deviance as viciously as most moonbats, he believes he's above the rest of us. He still promotes the DNC agitprop without question and marches in lock step with even the most demented liberal lunatics.

The people he hates are not all racists and neither is Trump. We don't all support Tariffs, and for that matter I don't even pretend to understand the nuances and complexities of global economics well enough to condemn or support them, but I do believe Trump is at least trying to balance things in favor of the US. I don't like that Trump has appeared willing to appease bed wetters on gun control, I don't like that he has not used the full force of the military to stop illegal entry into the US and has allowed untold thousands of people in and that he has not completely militarized the border.

So we are all not marching in lock step with the Orange Messiah, we can be critical of him on certain issues and have a wide variety of perspectives on his peformance. The only thing we do agree on however is....

giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....

tenor.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
source.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....

Fortunately I wasn't expecting you to have the balls to specifically address my points.

Not that it really matters to some, but we're not really in a good place at the moment. Things could turn, and most of us continue to hope for the best. But, as of early morning, August 24, here we are:

The Economy
While the unemployment figures look very good on their face, they are clearly not translating to growth, especially at the cost of the exploding deficit that temporarily goosed the economy. GDP is currently at 2.1%, but we can certainly remain hopeful that it will reverse course and increase. There have been spotty signs that growth-push inflation may be ticking up, but the trade war is clearly effecting sentiment (not to mention data) at a terribly delicate moment. Right now, this is a decent economy, at best, with consumers lacking the resources to push it and their household debt above 2008 levels.

Trade With China
Our President doesn't appear to understand that China is paying attention. They realize quite well that he's trying to bully them into a trade deal, like an eight-year old boy trying to bully another child out of their lunch at the playground. Meanwhile, Trump exhibits zero (0) understanding of the fact that China can theoretically out-wait us here, since they don't have those pesky elections to worry about all that much if the populace gets pissed off. While anything is certainly possible, it's tough to imagine China making any long term commitments until after they see who they're dealing with in January of 2021.

International Relations
Our President has not only isolated himself and his country from the rest of the world with his actions, but also with his petulant behaviors. Even for those of us who have done all we can to lower our standards and expectations of his child-like behavior, the thought of this goofy, pointless dust-up with Denmark (Denmark!) makes us wonder if this man can get along with anyone outside his base. Meanwhile, the crazy fat kid in North Korea is shooting off rockets like he's in charge of the Fourth of July celebration at the park. Like China, the world is clearly looking ahead, with hope, to November 2020.

The Wall
Trump's signature, paranoid, shallow, hyper-simplistic election issue piece isn't exactly flying up with checks to pay for it coming in from Mexico. Even with the White House, House and Senate, this President wasn't able to do much more than slap up a few new two by fours to fix some areas of our existing wall. Any completely "new" wall is spotty at best, and now he's ready to steal cash from one place to placate his base with a few miles of a much less Trumpish wall here and there. Gee, great, so much for that idea. I guess "Build! The! Wall!" could still serve as a standby rally chant when needed.

Race
Well, examining this topic is most likely a waste of time here, since there are many on this board who are telling us that racism no longer exists, or it's fake news, or that if you don't show up to work wearing a white hood you can't be a racist. What a disaster. And minorities are supposed to ignore all of it, because the unemployment rate is down at the moment. While the sycophants continue to run interference for the President Who Doesn't Know Who David Duke is, the rest of the country and the rest of the world are simply not buying the bullshit. But it sure sounds good on talk radio.

The silver lining? By far the most "successful" component of the Trump years will probably turn out to be the courts. The SC is in good shape for them, and they now have the added bonus of hoping that Ruth is quickly ravaged by cancer and dies soon. Ditto (no pun intended) for the lower courts, the nominations of which don't make much news but sure look like Sean Hannity picked 'em.

Could the economy turn back up? Yes, definitely, hopefully, but some kind of GOOD trade deal with China is now pretty much mandatory for that to happen. The Courts are the Courts. They'll probably be able to gather enough Lego™ blocks to build enough of a wall somewhere to keep talk radio and the base happy. International Relations? Race Relations? Pffffft. Who cares. Fake news.

Weird that you people still think Trumps presidency is tied to economics, foreign relations, trade...etc
In 2016, 30 states and 2,623 counties voted on FEELZ just like you Lefties always do....they issued Trump the keys to the Oval Office on two platforms and two platforms alone....”FUCK WETBACKS” and “AMERICANS FIRST”.....you people underestimate the value of those sentiments for good, real Americans. For legit citizens those sentiments TRUMP economics, trade, foreign relations and the like. This guy did not get elected for what he could or would do from a ‘traditional’ presidents perspective...He got elected to fuck wetbacks over and to squash the Democrat Left. You know, the shit he spends his days doing.

Post #69.

Go?

Do you know what thread you're on?

Holy crap. This just gets more bizarre.
Yep 2.1 GDP so? That’s obammy numbers you didn’t complain. BTW, if trump reintroduces payroll taxes down, that would get the gdp up! Again sacrifice to win is a plan . I’m for it. You can bitch moan all you want. Unemployment is the best in 60 years and that’s not even good enough for the likes of you. I have but two words

Not that it really matters to some, but we're not really in a good place at the moment. Things could turn, and most of us continue to hope for the best. But, as of early morning, August 24, here we are:

The Economy
While the unemployment figures look very good on their face, they are clearly not translating to growth, especially at the cost of the exploding deficit that temporarily goosed the economy. GDP is currently at 2.1%, but we can certainly remain hopeful that it will reverse course and increase. There have been spotty signs that growth-push inflation may be ticking up, but the trade war is clearly effecting sentiment (not to mention data) at a terribly delicate moment. Right now, this is a decent economy, at best, with consumers lacking the resources to push it and their household debt above 2008 levels.

Trade With China
Our President doesn't appear to understand that China is paying attention. They realize quite well that he's trying to bully them into a trade deal, like an eight-year old boy trying to bully another child out of their lunch at the playground. Meanwhile, Trump exhibits zero (0) understanding of the fact that China can theoretically out-wait us here, since they don't have those pesky elections to worry about all that much if the populace gets pissed off. While anything is certainly possible, it's tough to imagine China making any long term commitments until after they see who they're dealing with in January of 2021.

International Relations
Our President has not only isolated himself and his country from the rest of the world with his actions, but also with his petulant behaviors. Even for those of us who have done all we can to lower our standards and expectations of his child-like behavior, the thought of this goofy, pointless dust-up with Denmark (Denmark!) makes us wonder if this man can get along with anyone outside his base. Meanwhile, the crazy fat kid in North Korea is shooting off rockets like he's in charge of the Fourth of July celebration at the park. Like China, the world is clearly looking ahead, with hope, to November 2020.

The Wall
Trump's signature, paranoid, shallow, hyper-simplistic election issue piece isn't exactly flying up with checks to pay for it coming in from Mexico. Even with the White House, House and Senate, this President wasn't able to do much more than slap up a few new two by fours to fix some areas of our existing wall. Any completely "new" wall is spotty at best, and now he's ready to steal cash from one place to placate his base with a few miles of a much less Trumpish wall here and there. Gee, great, so much for that idea. I guess "Build! The! Wall!" could still serve as a standby rally chant when needed.

Race
Well, examining this topic is most likely a waste of time here, since there are many on this board who are telling us that racism no longer exists, or it's fake news, or that if you don't show up to work wearing a white hood you can't be a racist. What a disaster. And minorities are supposed to ignore all of it, because the unemployment rate is down at the moment. While the sycophants continue to run interference for the President Who Doesn't Know Who David Duke is, the rest of the country and the rest of the world are simply not buying the bullshit. But it sure sounds good on talk radio.

The silver lining? By far the most "successful" component of the Trump years will probably turn out to be the courts. The SC is in good shape for them, and they now have the added bonus of hoping that Ruth is quickly ravaged by cancer and dies soon. Ditto (no pun intended) for the lower courts, the nominations of which don't make much news but sure look like Sean Hannity picked 'em.

Could the economy turn back up? Yes, definitely, hopefully, but some kind of GOOD trade deal with China is now pretty much mandatory for that to happen. The Courts are the Courts. They'll probably be able to gather enough Lego™ blocks to build enough of a wall somewhere to keep talk radio and the base happy. International Relations? Race Relations? Pffffft. Who cares. Fake news.

Weird that you people still think Trumps presidency is tied to economics, foreign relations, trade...etc
In 2016, 30 states and 2,623 counties voted on FEELZ just like you Lefties always do....they issued Trump the keys to the Oval Office on two platforms and two platforms alone....”FUCK WETBACKS” and “AMERICANS FIRST”.....you people underestimate the value of those sentiments for good, real Americans. For legit citizens those sentiments TRUMP economics, trade, foreign relations and the like. This guy did not get elected for what he could or would do from a ‘traditional’ presidents perspective...He got elected to fuck wetbacks over and to squash the Democrat Left. You know, the shit he spends his days doing.
Well, I'll give you credit: You didn't try to refute my points.

The other Trumpsters here are just flinging the standard poo.

giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....

tenor.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
source.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....
giphy.gif

HE BEAT HITLERY....

The fact that Donald Trump was so gracious and classy in accepting victory should have been saluted as well in 2016.

If I were Trump, on Election Night, I would have march a band of a hundred Midgets from the NY Hilton to the Javits Center to rub it in.

The Economy

Trade With China

International Relations

The Wall

Race

And succeeding

How is it their problem when obammy and Clinton and bush imposed taxes and regulations on them that China doesn’t have to comply with? Explain how that’s their problem?
huh? Link?

IF tech started closing production there in China one by one, closing factories... going elsewhere, diversifying their production countries...

the Chinese would learn right quick, that THEY better handle their tech theft.

the businesses have A LOT of power they can use.... MORE than any gvt regulation or hammer use, imo.

The fact that Donald Trump was so gracious and classy in accepting victory should have been saluted as well in 2016.

If I were Trump, on Election Night, I would have march a band of a hundred Midgets from the NY Hilton to the Javits Center to rub it in.

I'm still waiting for him to march 100 Federal Marshals into hitlery's house and drag the sociopath bitch and her rapist husband to prison where they belong.

I'm not under any illusion it's going to happen though.

Forum List

Back