At least 6 dead in random shooting in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, suspect under arrest

Here we go again.

Prayers for the victims, and for their families.

We need to find a way to reduce these shootings, that works. Not just one that sounds like it'll work to people who aren't paying much attention.

-------------------------------------------------

Michigan police say 6 dead in random shootings, suspect arrested | Fox News

Michigan police say 6 dead in random shootings, suspect arrested

Published February 21, 2016
FoxNews.com

At least six people were killed and two others were injured in a series of what seem to be random shootings Saturday night, Michigan authorities said.

Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas told Fox 17 Online that a man was detained in downtown Kalamazoo. He said the man didn’t resist when law enforcement officers approached him. The man hasn’t been identified. “The threat to the public is over. We now have our suspect,” Matyas added.

Michigan State Police Lt. Dale Hinz told WMMT-TV the man is a 45-year-old white male and said the shootings at three locations were “incomprehensible.”

Matyas told Fox 17 Online that people were killed at a Cracker Barrel restaurant in Texas Township, while two others were killed at Seelye Kia. All of the shootings were in parking lots. “These are random murders,” he said.

The two injured victims are in critical condition. Hinz said that one of the victims was a 9-year-old girl. She was shot in the Cracker Barrel parking lot. Police believe the shootings are related to an earlier drive-by shooting at Meadows Townhomes, which left one woman injured.

the liberals are high fiving this one. A guy goes around shooting people and nails six with no one shooting back.

Congrats, libs, the body count is growing. Now Obama can cry on TV again to take more guns away from law abiding citizens. Maybe next time you can get the carnage up to eight or even ten.

Kalamazoo being my home town (hence "kaz"), I just wanted to say fuck you all who helped this guy have a safe landscape to shoot my fellow home towners

The glorification of guns and violence in the cultural milieu and the perception of violent responses as being best and most effective and decisive manifests itself in those who be come suddenly unhinged from the inhibitions against harming other humans.........

What was the liberal's beef? Anybody know?
It took a little longer than usual for one of you scumbag loser hacks to pop in and politicize it. What was the delay - did you see a gay couple and hide under your bed until the coast was clear?
Not everyone dreams of sucking dick, hard to believe huh? Why bring homosexuality into it? Of course the guy was a liberal, how can you question that? Taking your shit out on others isn't the hallmark of conservativism. Conservatives are typically the law abiding members of society, libs, not so much.

Kalamazoo being my home town (hence "kaz"), I just wanted to say fuck you all who helped this guy have a safe landscape to shoot my fellow home towners

Now that doesnt make sense. Does Kalamozoo have a city ordinace where no one is allowed a gun?

Are there no CCW laws in MI?

Just who do you think you are blaming for this tradgic shooting?

Hate to tell you this, but if someone walks up to you with a gun ready to shoot, I dont care how many guns you have on your person, If the shooter is ready and you are not, you still be dead. Guns or no guns.

Buy more guns and ammo

Police say the suspect was arrested at about 12:40 a.m. at Ransom and Porter streets in Kalamazoo. According to Michigan State Police, the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo. Police said weapons were found in his vehicle.
I was born in Ohio where people act sane and polite. I pity the fools in Michigan.

So people were being insane and impolite when someone walked up to them and shot them?

Fuck you, dick

It took a little longer than usual for one of you scumbag loser hacks to pop in and politicize it. What was the delay - did you see a gay couple and hide under your bed until the coast was clear?

Guns are already a political issue, moron. You people are out there ensuring that whack jobs like this can safely go out and shoot people. When you get called on that, you're like OMG, you're politicizing this!!!!

Shooting after shooting happens in gun free zones and no one is shooting back. Is there a point where you start to detect a pattern?

Not everyone dreams of sucking dick, hard to believe huh? Why bring homosexuality into it? Of course the guy was a liberal, how can you question that? Taking your shit out on others isn't the hallmark of conservativism. Conservatives are typically the law abiding members of society, libs, not so much.
Off your meds today, nutjob?

Now that doesnt make sense. Does Kalamozoo have a city ordinace where no one is allowed a gun?

Are there no CCW laws in MI?

Just who do you think you are blaming for this tradgic shooting?

Hate to tell you this, but if someone walks up to you with a gun ready to shoot, I dont care how many guns you have on your person, If the shooter is ready and you are not, you still be dead. Guns or no guns.

If you have a CCW, you can carry a gun as long as it's not concealed so the shooter knows that you're armed

Guns are already a political issue, moron. You people are out there ensuring that whack jobs like this can safely go out and shoot people. When you get called on that, you're like OMG, you're politicizing this!!!!

Shooting after shooting happens in gun free zones and no one is shooting back. Is there a point where you start to detect a pattern?
The bodies aren't even cold, and some hack chimes in blaming liberals. I'd say the same about a left-wing hack blaming conservatives. Partisan assholes like you and Icekegel are the problem

America is a very sick angry nation these days. It may be the wealthiest nation, but it's also one of the most angry violent nations on earth. I think it's the drugs, and i mean the prescribed ones. I think it's the greed. Americans are taught at a very young age that they must consume. They must purchase and accumulate more & more at all cost. They become 'I MUST BUY' consumer zombies. The greed consumes them. They become disillusioned when they realize they're never gonna have enough and their flat-broke. And that drives them mad. Many become bitter, angry, and violent. They lash out.

I think it's the violent greedy oppressive Government they're subservient to. The violence and greed trickles down to the People. The slaves are merely emulating their master's behavior. For such a wealthy nation, the People seem so incredibly angry and unhappy. Much of the rest of the world doesn't understand it. I truly believe it begins in childhood for Americans. They're indoctrinated on greed and violence right from the start. It's that unending quest for the almighty dollar that drives many completely mad.

This is just how i feel anyway. But hey, i could be completely off the mark. What do i know? Stay safe and have a good one. :)

The bodies aren't even cold, and some hack chimes in blaming liberals. I'd say the same about a left-wing hack blaming conservatives. Partisan assholes like you and Icekegel are the problem

we're blaming you because our stupid, counter intuitive gun laws are your fault. You demand them even when all evidence is contradictory to your policies. Where are most guns? Red countrysides. Where are most murders? Blue inner cities.

So in the Washington Navy Yard, you had freaking military people who owned and were well trained in using guns because of Democrats. How are you not guilty? You disarm victims that's all your laws do

Buy more guns and ammo

Police say the suspect was arrested at about 12:40 a.m. at Ransom and Porter streets in Kalamazoo. According to Michigan State Police, the suspect is a 45-year-old white man from Kalamazoo. Police said weapons were found in his vehicle.

Just another "heavily armed white man shooting"

another libtard gone wild

Shooting after shooting happens in Chicago. And EVERYBODY seems to have a gun. Or at least everbody that you dont want to have a gun has one.

And that doest even slow them down hardly.

My point being, If I am crazy to go out and shoot innocent people, I dont believe they give a shit if you have a gun or not.

So simply having a gun will not deter the crazy. And the chances of some one person with a gun stopping a crazy shooter is slim.

Keep in mind that of the 2.5million DGUs in the country, none of them ever have to fire their weapon. How thats possible I dont know. But thats what they say.

Full body armor would work better. Maybe an invisable cloak of protection.

you have a CCW, you can carry a gun as long as it's not concealed so the shooter knows that you're armed

Guy, If you have a CCW (carry a concealed weapon) why would it have to be open carried?

Acronym games, thanks for taking the discussion to a higher level.

OK, a carry permit, not a concealed carry permit. Are you happy now? Does that make you feel smart?

we're blaming you because our stupid, counter intuitive gun laws are your fault. You demand them even when all evidence is contradictory to your policies. Where are most guns? Red countrysides. Where are most murders? Blue inner cities.

So in the Washington Navy Yard, you had freaking military people who owned and were well trained in using guns because of Democrats. How are you not guilty? You disarm victims that's all your laws do
I don't make laws, shit-for-brains

Shooting after shooting happens in Chicago. And EVERYBODY seems to have a gun. Or at least everbody that you dont want to have a gun has one.

And that doest even slow them down hardly.

My point being, If I am crazy to go out and shoot innocent people, I dont believe they give a shit if you have a gun or not.

So simply having a gun will not deter the crazy. And the chances of some one person with a gun stopping a crazy shooter is slim.

Keep in mind that of the 2.5million DGUs in the country, none of them ever have to fire their weapon. How thats possible I dont know. But thats what they say.

Full body armor would work better. Maybe an invisable cloak of protection.

:lmao:

You don't care if you attack one if they can shoot you or not. Now that's funny. You've never touched a gun, have you? You just live in an elitist blue community and look down your nose at them. And you live in a delusional world that the police are willing or able to actually protect you

America is a very sick angry nation these days. It may be the wealthiest nation, but it's also one of the most angry violent nations on earth. I think it's the drugs, and i mean the prescribed ones. I think it's the greed. Americans are taught at a very young age that they must consume. They must purchase and accumulate more & more at all cost. They become 'I MUST BUY' consumer zombies. The greed consumes them. They become disillusioned when they realize they're never gonna have enough and their flat-broke. And that drives them mad. Many become bitter, angry, and violent. They lash out.

I think it's the violent greedy oppressive Government they're subservient to. The violence and greed trickles down to the People. The slaves are merely emulating their master's behavior. For such a wealthy nation, the People seem so incredibly angry and unhappy. Much of the rest of the world doesn't understand it. I truly believe it begins in childhood for Americans. They're indoctrinated on greed and violence right from the start. It's that unending quest for the almighty dollar that drives many completely mad.

This is just how i feel anyway. But hey, i could be completely off the mark. What do i know? Stay safe and have a good one. :)
I'd boil it down to a decaying culture, and I'd argue that most of the significant problems we face are attributable to it.

I don't make laws, shit-for-brains

You defend them, like with retarded statements that guns aren't a political issue

Forum List

Back