Dutch man arrested for wearing Pig Hat.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Pig Hats Are Out In The New Europe: Dutch Man Arrested For Wearing Pig Hat

The leader of the anti-Islamification of Europe Pegida movement in the Netherlands, Edwin Wagensveld, has been arrested for wearing a furry hat in the shape of a pig’s head, Dutch media have reported.

Wagensveld was, according to the police, engaging in “provocative behavior” by wearing the joke hat, which is widely available at party shops and is normally worn by children.
The arrest, which demonstrated how little freedom of speech is left in Europe, occurred during a protest in the town of Ede organized by Pegida Netherlands against the planned arrival of 1,400 “asylum seekers” there.

Well. Guess anything pertaining to pork is now a no no.

Holland and belgium you can go to prison for speaking negatively about immigration in a cafe.

All it takes is an unofficial neo-stasi to record and dob you in. Or even not record.

There's a strong idiot gene in northern Europe.

And in Turkey you can get 7 years in jail for insulting the regime.

In Washington the very thought of that provokes salivation.

Remember, the precedents have been set - an Executive Order trumps anything any of the other withering branches of government can muster.

So you support someone's right to burn a Koran?
Yep...

Sure you do...lol
Oh, but I do. Burn all the Holy Books, the printers will be very happy.

But, if while burning a Koran some Muslim kicks your ass, your action, your consequence. You can't always protect the stupid, nor should you try.

You support violence in response to free expression.

See what I mean? You hate civil liberties.

Yep...

Sure you do...lol

But, if while burning a Koran some Muslim kicks your ass, your action, your consequence. You can't always protect the stupid, nor should you try.

I don't "support" it, that's the risk. Walk around trying to piss off the Sand ******* and you do, that's on you.

Yep...

Sure you do...lol

I don't "support" it, that's the risk. Walk around trying to piss off the Sand ******* and you do, that's on you.

You don't seem to oppose it...lol

Yep...

Sure you do...lol

Using your logic we then have every right to kill them all.....

Using your logic we then have every right to kill them all.....
Nope. Even the Pope said insult his mother and you can expect a punch in the nose. That's the risk of Free Speech, remember a time and a place.

You don't seem to oppose it...lol
Some asshole gets what's coming to him? Why would I oppose that?

Forum List

Back