At Least 40 killed in Mexico in 24 Hours by suspected Drug Cartels.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by WillowTree, Jul 10, 2011.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    Mexican officials blamed turf wars between some of the country's most brutal drug cartels for a wave of violence across the nation that killed more than 40 people in three attacks, including 21 people massacred in a night club in the northern business capital of Monterrey, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.

The bloodiest attack took place Friday night at the gritty Sabino Gordo bar when gunmen with assault rifles shot down patrons and workers in Monterrey, a business center that became a battleground between the Zetas drug gang and the Gulf Cartel from the neighboring state of Tamaulipas.

That same day, 11 people were found shot to death in Chalco, just outside Mexico City. One person survived the attack. On Saturday, the decapitated bodies of 10 people, including three women, turned up in the northern city of Torreon in the trunk of a vehicle.

Read more: At Least 40 Killed in Mexico in 24 Hours in Suspected Drug Cartel Attacks - FoxNews.com

2. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    See? No body cares about 40 people being murdered in 24 hours. That's absolutely astounding. Explains why that Anthony person got off scott free.

3. voice71

voice71 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    The cartels have better weapons than the army.

4. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
  5. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Mexico will always have excuses for these murders. They can't stop anything in Mexico. Not poverty, not crime!! Loser country! They are very good at playing the blame game and the 'it's all your/their fault'. Just read some of the comments by some people with a third world mentality.

6. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    :clap2:

I just talked to a rancher in Ca. yesterday and he said, he was moving to his paradise in Mexico. The guy didn't have a clue what's going on down there. I filled him in and gave him a couple of websites to visit to catch up.

I tell ya the world is going to hell in a hand basket and all the American's can think about is what Paris Hilton is wearing and why Derek Jeter didn't give the guy cash for returning his 1000th hit baseball.

I myself am buying dehydrated food and stocking up on bullets.

7. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Mexico sounds worse than Iraq.

8. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    There are more beheading in Mexico than the Middle East. Islam is the fastest growing religion in Mexico. When America is invaded by foreign armies it will be through Mexico with the help of the drug cartels and the corrupt Mexican government.

9. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,470
    all the death helps keep the population down.

10. signelect

signelect BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    This is the country where Obama want to stop the execution of a Mexican National for raping a 16 year old with a board and then beating her to death. He need to pick is causes a little better. He picks on Texas because he know he doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of carrying Texas.