asymptomatic transmission, used as and therefore the entire rationale for locking down the country - IS A LIE!!! A 10 million study proves it!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Asymptomatic means no symptoms. What is asymptomatic transmission?
When someone has an infection, there is a period of time after they catch the germ before they have symptoms.
This is called the incubation period. In some cases,...

So all the talk and warnings about asymptomatic transmission, used as and therefore the entire rationale for locking down the country — closing the beaches, shutting the gyms, shuttering the schools, ending the sports events, canceling theater productions, saying "no" to dance performances, destroying the bars and restaurants, cutting air travel, closing down churches, shutting down museums, quarantining incoming airline passengers — is nonsense, strangling the substance of everyday American life for nothing.

There was ONLY ONE reason the majority of Democrat States and cities shut America down. TRUMP re-election!
It not only shows that the extended lockdowns have been a waste, but confirms the villainy of the Democrat officials who insisted on lockdowns and continue to vow to extend them. Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer, Andrew Cuomo, Phil Murphy, Tom Wolf, I'm talking about you. Like three-card monte operators, they always have a new excuse to extend the lockdowns, while many have not followed them themselves. What it's looking more and more like is a bid to destroy America's entrepreneurial small business class, an important driver of America's phenomenal growth; a leg up for the poor, the immigrant, and the less educated; and a reliable source for Republican votes. These creatures are villains, the people who love COVID, the COVID lobby. It's time to put them out of business.

***chuckles***

We're always getting lied to....sometimes by you~

I thought I caught the Covid from an asymptomatic person..and in turn was also asymptomatic in the course of my infection. Except that neither of us were..we both lost our taste and smell for 72 hours. Symptoms can be so slight as to not arouse suspicion..and the infected person..can infect others.
I wouldn't take one 'Boutique' outlier study..and make too much of it..but I'm sure you're going to quote it as gospel for the next 3 weeks, right?

Last edited:
Absolutely the lockdowns do not work. That is why we are having huge spikes in areas that have been shut down.

It would be like treating an ant infestation with honey, then applying more honey when more ants come. Its fucking retarded liberal logic.

When someone has an infection, there is a period of time after they catch the germ before they have symptoms.

So all the talk and warnings about asymptomatic transmission, used as and therefore the entire rationale for locking down the country — closing the beaches, shutting the gyms, shuttering the schools, ending the sports events, canceling theater productions, saying "no" to dance performances, destroying the bars and restaurants, cutting air travel, closing down churches, shutting down museums, quarantining incoming airline passengers — is nonsense, strangling the substance of everyday American life for nothing.

There was ONLY ONE reason the majority of Democrat States and cities shut America down. TRUMP re-election!
It not only shows that the extended lockdowns have been a waste, but confirms the villainy of the Democrat officials who insisted on lockdowns and continue to vow to extend them. Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer, Andrew Cuomo, Phil Murphy, Tom Wolf, I'm talking about you. Like three-card monte operators, they always have a new excuse to extend the lockdowns, while many have not followed them themselves. What it's looking more and more like is a bid to destroy America's entrepreneurial small business class, an important driver of America's phenomenal growth; a leg up for the poor, the immigrant, and the less educated; and a reliable source for Republican votes. These creatures are villains, the people who love COVID, the COVID lobby. It's time to put them out of business.
This thread title is not only a lie, it is a dangerous lie. This thread should be moved to the rubber room immediately.

This thread title is not only a lie, it is a dangerous lie. This thread should be moved to the rubber room immediately.
Now c'mon...allow Darwin to do his thing here....

Show us where on the doll the thread touched you.

***chuckles***

I thought I caught the Covid from an asymptomatic person..and in turn was also asymptomatic in the course of my infection. Except that neither of us were..we both lost our taste and smell for 72 hours. Symptoms can be so slight as to not arouse suspicion..and the infected person..can infect others.
I wouldn't take one 'Boutique' outlier study..and make too much of it..but I'm sure you're going to quote it as gospel for the next 3 weeks, right?
Well I wonder if 10,000,000 people in the study was enough for you.

***chuckles***

1 metric does not a study make...besides..the vaccines are going to make all this moot in three more months.

***chuckles***

1 metric does not a study make...besides the vaccines are going to make all this moot in three more months.
I've noticed only those in certain sections of society are receiving the life saving serum. A lot of gov. Employees get first doses. Shouldn't Congress and Senate members have to wait in line they made us wait. Fooling nobody they had their vaccinations before it was ever shipped . Fools believe what they are told I try to use common sense. .....Goes like this Deadly virus everybody hide!!!! Vaccine approved !!! All you Regular people need to keep hiding!!!

Almost the entirety of the Gook Flu is a fucking lie.

People need to be executed for this shit.

I rebuilt asymptomatic transmissions for nearly 40 years.

Forum List

Back