Astroturf . . . Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary . . .

You keep attacking Trump and defending Hillary. Who do you think you're fooling?

Not trying to fool anyone. Trump is far worse. I wrote a post on it earlier today...

Why Trump is worse said:
Worse for society: Trump is ostracizing and toxic. He has a worse favorability rating before even being elected than the approval ratings of Bush and Obama at the end of office. He managed to turn half of the GOP against himself, which has pushed them closer to the Democratic party, meaning less tax and spending cuts if he were to be president. His fanatical and intolerant behavior is impressionable on children and contradictory to many religious and personal values shared by Americans.

Worse for the economy: It has been analyzed many times that Trumps proposals will increase the debt about ten times that of Clinton. His war on offshoring will cost tens of thousands of high paying jobs in America that are sustained on overseas labor, and that will subsequently take a toll on the economy. Increasing and adding tariffs has the potential to cause the economy to spiral into a major recession. They will assuredly cost American jobs, decrease economic growth, and put both large and small American businesses out of commission. He wants to increase spending on the military-industrial complex, which is better funded and supported than ever before in United States history, which is also another tremendous cost.

More Crooked: Note that Donald Trump literally has 1000 times the allegations of acting crooked in regards to his business partners, government officials, his property tenants, his employees, small businesses, and contractors. He is one of the worse offenders of patent trolling in the United States, and has abused the court system to sue his critics and rivals into silence. He engaged in crony capitalism in the past to have the taxpayers subsidize his wealth and bailout his businesses. The Trump foundation was used as his personal bank account, as well as collecting money unlicensed. He engaged in fraud with Trump U and his modeling agency. He settled with the federal government on charges of discriminating against allowing black residents. There are strong connections with his businesses with one of the New York mafia families. There are dozens of testimones that Trump ordered his employees to sabotage residencies and intimidate residents, speculatively at the behest of those same mafia connections. Before the election there was the Scottish golf course scandal, in which he attempted to build a golf course over revered ancient land. It was alleged that he bribed Scottish politicians to evict residents, as well as inciting the community against residents that would not give into his extortion. Also he destroyed iconic New York agriculture to save himself a couple ten thousand measly bucks for removal when he built Trump Tower, which preservation groups offered to pay anyways. I know I forgot a dozen or so scandals.

Anyone that believes Clinton is worse is living in an echo chamber. She is an unlikable bitch with many hurtful policies, but it does not even come close when you judge by comparison.

You are just acting like a rebellious little girl. I hope you do stay in the echo chamber, because it is bringing comedic value to the intelligent people on this site.

Do you expect me to waste logic and facts on those who are incapable of absorbing them?

2c5.jpg

It appears we have some of these paid trolls posting right here in USMB. Oreo is one of them.

https://stream.org/astroturf-outrage-machine-of-paid-trolls-floods-social-media-to-counteract-negative-news-about-hillary-clinton/

A significant portion of online support for Hillary Clinton is manufactured by paid “astroturf” trolls: a large team of supporters who spend long hours responding to negative news on the internet about her. The Clinton SuperPAC Correct the Record, which is affiliated with her campaign, acknowledged in an April press release that it was spending $1 million on project “Breaking Barriers” to pay people to respond to negative information about Clinton on social media sites like Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter. That amount has since increased to over $6 million. The trolls create a false impression that Clinton has more support than she really does, because one supporter will frequently create multiple anonymous accounts.

Libby Watson of The Sunlight Foundation observed that the astroturf effort goes far beyond merely defending Clinton, to targeting and intimidating those who criticize her. She told The Daily Beast, “This seems to be going after essentially random individuals online.”

Brian Donahue, chief executive of the consulting firm Craft Media/Digital, explained the troll operation to The Los Angeles Times, “It is meant to appear to be coming organically from people and their social media networks in a groundswell of activism, when in fact it is highly paid and highly tactical.” He went on, “That is what the Clinton campaign has always been about. It runs the risk of being exactly what their opponents accuse them of being: a campaign that appears to be populist but is a smokescreen that is paid and brought to you by lifetime political operatives and high-level consultants.”

I support Hillary...and Bill...

trumpvid-750x400.jpg

Court hearing is scheduled for October 14, 2016.
Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit: When Is the Next Court Date?

What have you posted that indicates you aren't a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag?

What have you posted that doesn't indicate that you are anything more than a basement dwelling loser suckling Trumps sagging nut sack?

What have you posted that indicates you aren't a Hillary butthole sucking douche bag?

What have you posted that doesn't indicate that you are anything more than a basement dwelling loser suckling Trumps sagging nut sack?

Since you declined to answer the question, we will all assume that the answer is "nothing."

I have been a paid poster on USMB for seven years now. I find it quite rewarding

I get paid $5 for each post and $1000 for every poster I report to the Internet Police. I also get $25 every time someone posts one of those smilies on one of my posts
Capture.PNG
....keep em coming folks

If the system was not so corrupt and Obama actually listened to the people Trump would not have happened.

Nah, if the Republicans chose to be represented by John Kasich or Marco Rubio, a crooked fag like Donald would not of happened.

Do you have a comprehension problem? I said because Obama fucked this country over people did not trust or want any politician. They saw a chance to stop the madness.

How did President Obama "fuck the country"?

You don't like the low unemployment? You liked it better when we were losing 700,000 jobs a month? Or maybe you're upset about how high the Dow is or how low gas prices are? What did the Kenyan Muslim do that "fucked this country" as you claim? And do try to be specific.

If the system was not so corrupt and Obama actually listened to the people Trump would not have happened.

Nah, if the Republicans chose to be represented by John Kasich or Marco Rubio, a crooked fag like Donald would not of happened.

Do you have a comprehension problem? I said because Obama fucked this country over people did not trust or want any politician. They saw a chance to stop the madness.

You don't like the low unemployment? You liked it better when we were losing 700,000 jobs a month? Or maybe you're upset about how high the Dow is or how low gas prices are? What did the Kenyan Muslim do that "fucked this country" as you claim? And do try to be specific.

Health care. Immigration. Economic stagnation. Race baiting. The Iran deal.

Health care. Immigration. Economic stagnation. Race baiting. The Iran deal.

400 million in small bills paid as ransom and nothing ever happens to the establishment elite. Just like the cozy affair between Comey and Hillary.

Yeah, I've noticed in the youtube comment sections how there's billions of people posting "Clinton 2016" or "Hillary would be a great president." while almost no one is posting anything about Trump.

Forum List

Back