Astrology

Ma'am, when I walk into Starbucks heads turn. I'm not your average Starbucks preppy-type geek. Rather funny too me. All those little geeks I could squash like bugs look at me down their snotty little noses.:lol:

Gunny, you gotta stop talking like this. My Leo is rising.

I have no Idear what any of this means
but 5/19/67 makes me a Taurus
and I think that's a lot of Bull.

Taurus with Libra Moon (very nice!)
Mercury in Gemini
Venus in Cancer
Mars in Taurus

If you google any of those things you'll find your answer and the link to the sun/moon combo is in the first post.

Chloe in my RL is a twin, a young woman I've known before she was born. Her mother was my meditation teacher for a significant retreat many years ago. My teacher was pregnant with these twin girls during my retreat.

When Chloe's parents were divorcing, I was a significant adult friend in Chloe and her sisters lives.

I have alot of 'twin karma'. My father was a twin, and I have counseled many people who had 'twin issues'.

My Step dad is a twin. I bet the Mary-Kate Olsen has twin issues the underlies the anorexia.

I don't know much about astrology.

But I have noticed, ever since I was a kid, that no matter where I went when I was traveling in a car, the moon stayed right there with me.

So like if I went from one town to the other, sure enough the moon had followed me to that new town.

Am I special, or what?

I don't know much about astrology.

But I have noticed ever since I was a kid that no matter where I went when I was traveling in a car, the moon stayed right there with me.

So like if I went from one town to the other, sure enough the moon had followed me to that new town.

Am I special, or what?

You're a silly man lol

gimme that birthdate dammit, I need to know!

10-02-1950

Latitude: 40.9995386, Longitude: 40.9995386

time about 8 AM

I was born apparently about four weeks late, after 72 hours of labor (They couldn't give my mother a c-section because she'd been cut up already for cancer a few years earlier, and they were afraid to recut her belly)

I was, according to family legend, over 13 lbs, had a full head of shocking gray hair, and the moment they cleaned out my eyes, I was following the actions of the people in the people in the delivery room.

I'm informed I was such a goofy looking baby that the doctor slapped my mother, rather than me.

That may be not be entirely true. My mother was given to colorful exaggeration when describing the burden I was to her at birth.

Apparently my head was so big in comparison to my body that my grandmother refused to pick me up for fear my head would fall off.

Had I been Roman, I suspect I'd have been left on the side of a hill for the wolves.

10-02-1950

Latitude: 40.9995386, Longitude: 40.9995386

time about 8 AM

I was born apparently about four weeks late, after 72 hours of labor (They couldn't give my mother a c-section because she'd been cut up already for cancer a few years earlier, and they were afraid to recut her belly)

I was, according to family legend, over 13 lbs, had a full head of shocking gray hair, and the moment they cleaned out my eyes, I was following the actions of the people in the people in the delivery room.

I'm informed I was such a goofy looking baby that the doctor slapped my mother, rather than me.

That may be not be entirely true. My mother was given to colorful exaggeration when describing the burden I was to her at birth.

Apparently my head was so big in comparison to my body that my grandmother refused to pick me up for fear my head would fall off.

Had I been Roman, I suspect I'd have been left on the side of a hill for the wolves.

No more rep for you today they tell me so stop making me laugh!

10/2/50

Libra with a Cancer Moon ahhhhhh that tells me alot :)

Mercury Libra
Venus Scorpio
Mars Sagittarius

begin the google lol

I know shit about astrology sorry,

I know I am a Cancer
and my symbol looks like the # 69

So I win

New Topics

Forum List

Back