Astrology

Very good my dear--now what do you see in this picture ?

Attachments

• $okeefe-canna.jpg
    $okeefe-canna.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 41
Indeed, plus your psychic radar must be off the charts especially about people .
It is. It doesn't make my life easier in some ways. It can be threatening to others.

Although, it's good for my work. I'm a counselor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, I'm confused.

Hey chloe. Is this your work? Astrology I mean, not jokes.

you edited after I said I imagine not....it doesnt make it any easier... I used to do it for a living when my 2nd ex husband was in College.

you edited after I said I imagine not....it doesnt make it any easier... I used to do it for a living when my 2nd ex husband was in College.

I believe it. My astrologer did my chart--and then she told me I was a therapist. Then she came and had a counseling session with me to prove it. And she asked me to go into business with her.

She was famous in our local area. She set me up with client referrals for about seven years.

I knew you were a professional by your understanding of the meaning of such a stacked 12th house.

he he yeah you have a lot of karma but Im sure your extremely perceptive and able to delve deep into people and the psyche.

You probably can transform lives where people fear to tread eh?

he he yeah you have a lot of karma but Im sure your extremely perceptive and able to delve deep into people and the psyche.

You probably can transform lives where people fear to tread eh?

I suppose.

My psychologist calls me the 'poster child for PTSD'. My Buddhist teacher tells me it is a great blessing to have visions of the hell realms lol.

Yes. I am percieved of as having a great deal of courage for inner journeying.

BTW I love your screen name. I have a child with that name who means alot to me.

Well kudos to you ! Im sure you have worked very hard to overcome a lot.

Taurus/Aquarius Moon(in the 12th house), Mercury Aries, Venus Aries, Saturn Aries, Mars Taurus, Jupiter in Leo ....Pisces Rising

I love Taurus. And Aries opposes all my Libra.

I love Taurus. And Aries opposes all my Libra.

I know I have a lot of "fire" with all that aries (bad temper,impulsive, unrelenting at times) ....and my Aquarius Moon makes me phobic of "being fenced in" in relationships.....But the Taurus sun grounds me stubbornly and the 12th house takes me on other wave lengths (you know exactly what I mean) and the pisces rising (perpetual chameleon, the who am I syndrome heh).

Chloe in my RL is a twin, a young woman I've known before she was born. Her mother was my meditation teacher for a significant retreat many years ago. My teacher was pregnant with these twin girls during my retreat.

When Chloe's parents were divorcing, I was a significant adult friend in Chloe and her sisters lives.

I have alot of 'twin karma'. My father was a twin, and I have counseled many people who had 'twin issues'.

Ma'am, when I walk into Starbucks heads turn. I'm not your average Starbucks preppy-type geek. Rather funny too me. All those little geeks I could squash like bugs look at me down their snotty little noses.:lol:
I cannot stand the people who go and work at Starbucks,I go there all the time but it is like I am tired from the happiness when I leave. I live in yuppie hell!

Forum List

Back