Astral Projection

ahhh i get these threads now...you think someone is stealing your energy and has captured some part of you to use against you...o lawdie...i cant begin to tell you how wrong you are...

to steal energy causes the other person to use a lot of their energy to do that...there must be touch involved..an energy transfer would never be made on a person like you....too negative ...you would only bring chaos ,,,so ... stop flattering yourself

you seem to be focused on the negative parts of the so called occult....one should be very cautious doing that...someone gave you a warning in this thread... i would heed that

as for readings....you need the person there to do that....there are things i dont mess with...i will read cards...but i will not use a ouija board

you seem to think we should be asking all these questions? why? what you want to reveal is up to you ..

so do tell what you think is going on?
I already listed what I thought. I'm not focused on the negative of anything. In fact, the entire focus is on purification of the self and the Kabbalah. Additionally, there are deities within Hellenism that I focus on. The work is primarily geared towards myself and how to be a better individual. Furthermore, the key to moving forward on that path is by doing shadow work and constant evaluation. This is primarily what my rituals are for. I have expressed that here and at the other place. I use the tarot.

I'm not hiding anything.....as you well know.

And now, neither will you.

We are going to talk about all of this stuff until you good folks get together and decide to stay in your lane and stop this weird cult shit. You folks appear more than willing to hunt down what I am saying at the other place and you are real, real comfortable with the stalking over there. You should be equally comfortable with the same material here.

There is no reason to hide. Right? All we are doing is hashing it out. All you have to do is what?

Last edited:

I’m not your honey, toots.
, I have been here since 2011.
I didn’t ask. I don’t care.
My track record says no.
It says “no” to what? To the contention that you’re cuckoo? Your track record suggests you are recognized as cuckoo by people other than just me.
I'm going to clue you in to what your and Michelle420s mistakes are.
I haven’t made any mistakes here. Least of all about you.
All of the changes that I have listed require nothing more than for a group of people to leave myself and/or others alone.
If you were composing in English (and capable of being coherent) I wonder what you’d have said instead of that gibberish? :dunno:
Let that sink in.
It turns out that your gibberish doesn’t sink into any surface. Must be impermeable.
You don't have to do ANYTHING except stay in your lane. It's beyond you for some strange reason.
I’m in my lane. Again, this is a “Message”
board. Comments get responses. If you don’t like it, tough luck. You’re in the wrong arena, toots.

Experimentation in astral projection includes black nightshade, Solanum nigrum. Caution. One or two berries should do, and no more. This is one of the witch's Flowers of Flight.

Ask your doctor first.

Oh, noes. The flying monkey and some others wish I was crazy.
Listen, honey, this is what is going to happen. You and the rest of your flying monkeys can continue with your smear campaign. It's not the first one. That way you can continue to show others what will happen to them in a "teachable moment" if they stand up for themselves. It will be just like 5th grade dodge ball. Amiright?

*I* will be placing this ID on ignore. I'm going to stay until the criteria is met. The next time you target someone, and you will, they know they can and should stand up for themselves. I see it as a way of taking your "teachable moment" and beating you with it--- just like 5th grade dodgeball.

Have a great night!

We are not friends in any way, shape or form. It is entirely too late for that to occur.

It is very interesting that you are all of a sudden here now.

Mmhmm. There is that smell. It is impossible to prove, amiright? That is the part that must have a pretty high lol impact.

But, since you are willing to do something let's hash that out. The harassment ends. Now.

1. You guys are going to release the animals AND you are going to stop trying to pull some low-level blackmail shit.
2. The phone calls stop. The cyber-stalking stops. You see, I actually do have something here.
3. The spell work stops.
4. The lying, slander, copy cat and plagiarizing my material stops. Immediately.
5. I will continue to post over at Reddit and you people are going to leave me the fuck alone. I would have left here a long time ago but none of the above changed when I would not post for awhile. You guys continued your shit. So that wasn't it.
5. You and your group are not entitled to my energy or any aspect of my life.

You hash that out with your friends and then you get back to me.
Totally classless. She takes herself and this forum way too seriously. Hope she finds happiness in the OCCULT world (she won't)

Oh, noes. The flying monkey and some others wish I was crazy.
Listen, honey, this is what is going to happen. You and the rest of your flying monkeys can continue with your smear campaign. It's not the first one. That way you can continue to show others what will happen to them in a "teachable moment" if they stand up for themselves. It will be just like 5th grade dodge ball. Amiright?

*I* will be placing this ID on ignore. I'm going to stay until the criteria is met. The next time you target someone, and you will, they know they can and should stand up for themselves. I see it as a way of taking your "teachable moment" and beating you with it--- just like 5th grade dodgeball.

Have a great night!
:cuckoo:

I'm going to clue you in to what your and Michelle420s mistakes are.
All of the changes that I have listed require nothing more than for a group of people to leave myself and/or others alone.

Let that sink in.

You don't have to do ANYTHING except stay in your lane. It's beyond you for some strange reason
Again forgets she's posting on a PUBLIC messageboard where she must interact with the public 😂

Lucid dreaming?

I had a SHARED dream once.

I was hitchhiking up the California coast in the 1970s and was picked up by a young woman about my age. Somewhere along the Mendicino coast, we decided to sleep for the night, so chose a beach and laid out our sleeping bags. Some time during the night I had a horrible quasi dream where there was a stalker on the bluffs above us stalking us with the intent to kill us and in this dream, my perspective kept shifting from me looking at him and him looking at us. I awoke with a start absolutely trembling and as I raised my head, she was staring me in the face also looking scared shitless. One of us said "let's" and the other said "get out of here" and we ran to the car.

As it turns out, we had the exact same dream in every single detail. It is the most incredible experience I have ever had in my life.

Lucid dreaming?

I had a SHARED dream once.

I was hitchhiking up the California coast in the 1970s and was picked up by a young woman about my age. Somewhere along the Mendicino coast, we decided to sleep for the night, so chose a beach and laid out our sleeping bags. Some time during the night I had a horrible quasi dream where there was a stalker on the bluffs above us stalking us with the intent to kill us and in this dream, my perspective kept shifting from me looking at him and him looking at us. I awoke with a start absolutely trembling and as I raised my head, she was staring me in the face also looking scared shitless. One of us said "let's" and the other said "get out of here" and we ran to the car.

As it turns out, we had the exact same dream in every single detail. It is the most incredible experience I have ever had in my life.
No, that's not astral projection. One is (awake [italics]) while it's happening.

Forum List

Back