Astral Projection

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
I think there is some confusion between lucid dreaming and astral projection. I know there are people here that have done this. For me it is very hard to find trustworthy information on-line. Once upon a time, I had a book that described the difference. First you learned lucid dreaming and then astral projection. I have only had one experience that I intentionally set out to do as a kid with astral projection. I so impressed myself that I went straight back into my body and that was it.

Then I read some information about being able to meet with other people on that astral realm. You make the arrangements and you meet other people there as a group. There are some gifted people out there that are up to no damn good. For example, associating other people with animals.

I have had a couple of really weird experiences in the last couple of years. I have had two very different people astral project into my home. Initially, I didn't believe that someone was astral projecting into my home. It's not just possible, right? There were two very different and very distinct smells. I looked up the smells and the diagnosis that is associated with the smells. Secondly, why? I wasn't sure until I came across a couple of things.

Two different women stated that there was a smell associated when someone astral travels to your home. This is similar to an announcement of sorts. Secondly, there was an individual that was all over another forum that I frequent advising that she can and does astral travel to a home. She sounded like she was an expert and wanted others to know that she was an expert. It was being broadcast like a goat marking territory in a weird way.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Last edited:
Are there no birds? No kittens? No dogs? No pigs?

Well, I know in 2018 you were definitely talking about it. How does remote viewing work? What kind of visions do you get?

I have read of that. I don't have it but I have read of it.

Well, I know in 2018 you were definitely talking about it. How does remote viewing work? What kind of visions do you get?
Remote viewing is more about seeing another place but not being there just seeing it.

No, I have never experienced what you described.

Visions are more like something gonna happen and you see it like a picture or a movie.

I also used to see people as colors but it did go away for the most part.

I was born seeing a lot of things but I didn't like it. I used to think dead people were the same as men, women, black, white, dead as a category. We prayed for it to go away. It was scary. I used to see things, dream things and know things about people. I learned about the new age stuff because that is the only group that would talk about it. But there were a lot of weirdos on the new age groups.

Yep. Do your visions come at any time? Yes, there are some within the spiritual community that are different.

At what age did all of that stop?

Yep. Do your visions come at any time? Yes, there are some within the spiritual community that are different.
I can't control them. But I don't like having them I always wish not to. Yes, I got involved with weird groups.

If someone is invading your space that is possible I believe you. People can do that spirits can too.

I can't control them. But I don't like having them I always wish not to. Yes, I got involved with weird groups.

If someone is invading your space that is possible I believe you. People can do that spirits can
This is definitely people. How about those animals though?

I wish I had something to add but I am a complete novice on the subject and have only curiosity to cite for my post(s)

I have had a couple of really weird experiences in the last couple of years. I have had two very different people astral project into my home. Initially, I didn't believe that someone was astral projecting into my home. It's not just possible, right? There were two very different and very distinct smells. I looked up the smells and the diagnosis that is associated with the smell,

Can you describe the smell(s)?...What was the diagnosis?
Secondly, why? I wasn't sure until I came across a couple of things.
"Why" what? i.e. What are you asking "why?" about?

I think there is some confusion between lucid dreaming and astral projection. I know there are people here that have done this. For me it is very hard to find trustworthy information on-line. Once upon a time, I had a book that described the difference. First you learned lucid dreaming and then astral projection. I have only had one experience that I intentionally set out to do as a kid with astral projection. I so impressed myself that I went straight back into my body and that was it.

Then I read some information about being able to meet with other people on that astral realm. You make the arrangements and you meet other people there as a group. There are some gifted people out there that are up to no damn good. For example, associating other people with animals.

I have had a couple of really weird experiences in the last couple of years. I have had two very different people astral project into my home. Initially, I didn't believe that someone was astral projecting into my home. It's not just possible, right? There were two very different and very distinct smells. I looked up the smells and the diagnosis that is associated with the smells. Secondly, why? I wasn't sure until I came across a couple of things.

Two different women stated that there was a smell associated when someone astral travels to your home. This is similar to an announcement of sorts. Secondly, there was an individual that was all over another forum that I frequent advising that she can and does astral travel to a home. She sounded like she was an expert and wanted others to know that she was an expert. It was being broadcast like a goat marking territory in a weird way.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?
I was where you are now, a long time ago. I had an interest in the OCCULT and related practices, including astral projection. Nothing good comes out of it. I know you'll reject what I'm telling you, but I will tell you anyway, you don't realize what you're dealing with. I gave up the OCCULT when I had to fight "shadowmen" who began visiting me regularly.

Those who play with the OCCULT are dealing with fallen spirits

I don't want to overstep but I can pray for your protection I also am ok if that's not your thing I won't be offended.

We are not friends in any way, shape or form. It is entirely too late for that to occur.

It is very interesting that you are all of a sudden here now.

Mmhmm. There is that smell. It is impossible to prove, amiright? That is the part that must have a pretty high lol impact.

But, since you are willing to do something let's hash that out. The harassment ends. Now.

1. You guys are going to release the animals AND you are going to stop trying to pull some low-level blackmail shit.
2. The phone calls stop. The cyber-stalking stops. You see, I actually do have something here.
3. The spell work stops.
4. The lying, slander, copy cat and plagiarizing my material stops. Immediately.
5. I will continue to post over at Reddit and you people are going to leave me the fuck alone. I would have left here a long time ago but none of the above changed when I would not post for awhile. You guys continued your shit. So that wasn't it.
5. You and your group are not entitled to my energy or any aspect of my life.

You hash that out with your friends and then you get back to me.

We are not friends in any way, shape or form. It is entirely too late for that to occur.

It is very interesting that you are all of a sudden here now.

Mmhmm. There is that smell. It is impossible to prove, amiright? That is the part that must have a pretty high lol impact.

But, since you are willing to do something let's hash that out. The harassment ends. Now.

1. You guys are going to release the animals AND you are going to stop trying to pull some low-level blackmail shit.
2. The phone calls stop. The cyber-stalking stops. You see, I actually do have something here.
3. The spell work stops.
4. The lying, slander, copy cat and plagiarizing my material stops. Immediately.
5. I will continue to post over at Reddit and you people are going to leave me the fuck alone. I would have left here a long time ago but none of the above changed when I would not post for awhile. You guys continued your shit. So that wasn't it.
5. You and your group are not entitled to my energy or any aspect of my life.

You has that out with your friends and then you get back to me.
I have no friends that would do that but I can definitely stay away. As you pointed out I had an interest in the topic previously. I have no idea what you are talking about beyond that. But on ignore you go.

Forum List

Back