Assisted dying for mental illness is now a thing.

Please consider doing this if you are a depressed cult member.

Holy shit, this is sick.

Actually that's not horrible, should clear out some trannies

a life of suffering can easily be far worse than death. death is a transition to many of such people. i'm not one of them because i'm my own boss (nicer.app web apps framework, said.by).
but rather than deaths out-in-the-open (psychiatry already murders some of their patients, it is quite easy with their pills and an isolation cell and guards that aren't taught to properly water inmates) that *should* be avoidable, i'd like to see the ones doing the harm to patients clean up their act, after so many centuries of severe mistreatment of patients.
hospital stays need to be shortened, and patients with a trackrecord of peaceful behavior should not be incarcerated just for showing confused behavior or angry behavior. a justice department, which is what psychiatry claims to be, should not imprison people based on rumors or prejudices. and it's easy to get involved in a dispute happening around you. when you address neighbors on an aspect of their behavior that you find completely intolerable for instance. i've been tricked by such a neighbor into showing anger, cops show up, believe all the lies that the neighbors exaggerate the truth with, and lock me up for 3 to 4 months; standard "treatment" for someone you FEAR might become violent. that's not how justice works, folks. it's NOT. and those that transgress such lines will face higher judgement that could well turn out very nasty for them.
The Legal Fight Against Psychiatry often torturing it's patients - Google Drive and Evolution for the psychiatric care industry - Google Drive - both are works in progress.
ITS
NOT
IT’S

In that case, all those homeless we keep seeing on TV with their drugs and lack of quality of life could be exterminated if they were in a different country? Damn. Why are we so far behind the curve here? If it's vile and unholy we're usually leading the charge....
Why AREN"T 'they' (gov't) killing off the mentally ill homeless. There's got to be a good reason otherwise they could have , would have done it by now. Census reasons? Is it that they can't get the covid jab into enough of them? they won't do it? I never saw any mandates on making the homeless wear masks or even mandatory vaxx....now this is a puzzle...and i daresay there IS a good reason.

It ends with four people holding an 80 year-old woman down while she screams and fights for her life.
is that something t hat really happened?

Here is something that did happen. Years ago a woman thought about offing herself. Her daughter wanted her to! She was to inherit a great amount of $$ if I recall, something of value as soon as her mother died. Well, the woman changed her mind or maybe didn't really want to do it anyway but the daughter pushed her. One psychologist they went to said No, don't do this bc the woman does not want to die. The loving daughter took her to another doctor who gave an OK.

So this woman, 80 years old or thereabouts was put to death. I am not sure whether she just did it to please her sicko daughter or what but this was someone put to death who did NOT want to die..

But... but.. what about CHOICE? We thought it was about that good-old, American-sounding C word. .

this happened in OR.. (figures, doesn't it?)

is that something t hat really happened?

Here is something that did happen. Years ago a woman thought about offing herself. Her daughter wanted her to! She was to inherit a great amount of $$ if I recall, something of value as soon as her mother died. Well, the woman changed her mind or maybe didn't really want to do it anyway but the daughter pushed her. One psychologist they went to said No, don't do this bc the woman does not want to die. The loving daughter took her to another doctor who gave an OK.

So this woman, 80 years old or thereabouts was put to death. I am not sure whether she just did it to please her sicko daughter or what but this was someone put to death who did NOT want to die..

But... but.. what about CHOICE? We thought it was about that good-old, American-sounding C word. .

this happened in OR.. (figures, doesn't it?)
She was 74. Drugged and still fought for her life.

Why?

Please consider doing this if you are a depressed cult member.

Holy shit, this is sick.

Canada will let you kill yourself because you suffer from hearing loss.

Forum List

Back