Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

What a dipshit....he's such and arrogant liberal....I would loooooove to have a conversation with this tool.......

He;s a nice guy by the way....what a fucking clueless tool.......and I'm glad he got fired.....liberals have NO shame......

This is important. I'm serious!

It is another liberal blowhard, that think he decides everything is toast baby!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he can get a job with GLAAD....and why does he need to say he's heterosexual? I mean if people think he's gay, who cares, right?

This man has no balls......beating up on a woman trying to earn a living at a fast food establishment. Comparatively, he is a member of the 1% demanding that she and her fellow co-worker "stand up."

As an executive himself, why doesn't he take his fight to the Chick-Fil-A Boardroom? Nope, he beats up on a minimum wage employee.....and he feels good about himself. He made a video so he can show his fellow wine and cheese, liberal elitist buddies how he stuck it to Chick-Fil-A

The wife and I stood in line for 2 hours at chick-fil-a last night. During the whole of it I saw not one person get mad or offended. This in spite of the fact that after waiting so long they didn't give me one thing i ordered. They were running out of everything and the line was still a mile long. I didn't see one person working there that didn't seem happy. Nor did I see one person complain because what they ordered was substituted for. Made be happy to be an American. Folks came up to us and asked if they were giving away something free. We just told them were were waiting in line for over an hour to buy chicken. We were doing it to support Chick-Fil-A, gays were never mentioned.

This man has no balls......beating up on a woman trying to earn a living at a fast food establishment. Comparatively, he is a member of the 1% demanding that she and her fellow co-worker "stand up."

As an executive himself, why doesn't he take his fight to the Chick-Fil-A Boardroom? Nope, he beats up on a minimum wage employee.....and he feels good about himself. He made a video so he can show his fellow wine and cheese, liberal elitist buddies how he stuck it to Chick-Fil-A

Great post.....He's a liberal and they love to bully people, because most people wont engage in their tactics.....I Will....I would loooooove to talk to this guy.......This guy is a piece of shit and another example of projection by liberalism. He is exactally the cartoon character they painted the Chick Fil A guy as and pretty much all non liberal executives.......

I am glad the guy got fired,

but I am laughing you wanting to talk to the guy.

You would have cowardly run away from him.

Great post.....He's a liberal and they love to bully people, because most people wont engage in their tactics.....I Will....I would loooooove to talk to this guy.......This guy is a piece of shit and another example of projection by liberalism. He is exactally the cartoon character they painted the Chick Fil A guy as and pretty much all non liberal executives.......

Ahh those young executives are so stupit and entertaining.

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

But whatcha gonna do. :dunno:

There's no free speech within corporations..only free speech FOR corporations.

:lol:

Free water. Liberals always wants what's free. Well on his welfare checks we'll put. "You didn't earn that asshole. we did." :lol::lol::lol:

I am glad the guy got fired,

but I am laughing you wanting to talk to the guy.

You would have cowardly run away from him.

nope, sorry, I'm confidant, I could take him physically and mentally, but you jake would ask for an academic source.....as academia is so objective.....but again I'm still waiting for that definition of the NEW left.....care to hit us with some knowledge.....oh you dont have any......

Ahh those young executives are so stupit and entertaining.

Sorta hard to believe he got fired for that. Stupid thing to do..but hardly cause for losing one's job.

But whatcha gonna do. :dunno:

There's no free speech within corporations..only free speech FOR corporations.

:lol:

Poasting stuff like that on Youtube is totally unprofessional for an executive.

I would have fired the guy had he worked for me.

Forum List

Back