Assassination Attempt On Netanyahu Averted

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I hope we never have to find out what Israel's response would be. When is the world going to realize that revenge and carnage is a Palestinian trait?

A Hamas terror cell operating out of Jerusalem had been planning a mass casualty attack with the added goal of assassinating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Hebrew-language news site Walla! reported Sunday. Although indictments were filed last month in the case, the details were only recently cleared for publication.

The cell consisted of six members, with direct support from operatives in Gaza. Cell leader Ahmed Azzam, originally from Kfar Yussuf but living in Abu Dis, revealed during interrogation that the group had planned to detonate a bomb at Jerusalem’s Great Synagogue or Payis Arena during a speech by Israel’s leader.

According to the website, the cell had already secured a safe house in Abu Dis, a Palestinian town within Jerusalem, and amassed chemicals needed to build the explosive, such as potassium, hydrogen peroxide and fertilizer.

Read more at Assassination Attempt on Netanyahu Averted - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

this sounds legit

Would it also been in case we decided to bomb Abbas' car with him in it?
try making that make sense please

I simply follow your own logic.
no, I'm saying the story coming from the source cited does not sound very legitimate
What do you want it to sound like? If the bombing had been successful would you questioned the source? I thought so.

this sounds legit

no, I'm saying the story coming from the source cited does not sound very legitimate
What do you want it to sound like? If the bombing had been successful would you questioned the source? I thought so.
legitimate news sources don't often deal in prophecy

:bs1:

:bs1:
you think it's b.s. that legitimate news sources don't deal with the supernatural?

that explains so much

I hope we never have to find out what Israel's response would be. When is the world going to realize that revenge and carnage is a Palestinian trait?

A Hamas terror cell operating out of Jerusalem had been planning a mass casualty attack with the added goal of assassinating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Hebrew-language news site Walla! reported Sunday. Although indictments were filed last month in the case, the details were only recently cleared for publication.

The cell consisted of six members, with direct support from operatives in Gaza. Cell leader Ahmed Azzam, originally from Kfar Yussuf but living in Abu Dis, revealed during interrogation that the group had planned to detonate a bomb at Jerusalem’s Great Synagogue or Payis Arena during a speech by Israel’s leader.

According to the website, the cell had already secured a safe house in Abu Dis, a Palestinian town within Jerusalem, and amassed chemicals needed to build the explosive, such as potassium, hydrogen peroxide and fertilizer.

Read more at Assassination Attempt on Netanyahu Averted - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

Why in the world would Palestinians want to kill Netanyahu, the one leader who doesn't treat them like Arab country leaders do? It's called Palestinian mentality.

Why in the world would Palestinians want to kill Netanyahu, the one leader who doesn't treat them like Arab country leaders do? It's called Palestinian mentality.

I can honestly say I agree with the Palestinians that Netanyahu is bad for them. He pisses them off with his peace offerings, security fence & land concessions. I will pray for the Palestinians that Israel's next leader will treat them like their own Artab brother king Hussein did. And who knows how to achieve peace from Palestinians better than Jordan with their Black September? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

*Sigh* Another "false flag" operation to curry sympathy with the "useful idiots" in America and to provide justification to enable the Zionists to go out and murder more Palestinians. Next.

*Sigh* Another "false flag" operation to curry sympathy with the "useful idiots" in America and to provide justification to enable the Zionists to go out and murder more Palestinians. Next.

Oh get serious. Which is best for Palestinians? Massacre a few thousand of them now in one swoop to put an end to the conflict, thus saving the lives of thousands of Palestinians over time? Or let the conflict continue as is until there are 10's or 100's of thousands of dead Palestinians? History has proven that king Hussein knew how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. And have you EVER heard of a single Palestiniian or Palestinian supporter complaint over it? When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

propaganda
i think fox new (rupert murdoch) covered this propaganda very well
MURDOCH-MENORAH.jpg
b3ztbdvceaaxzdt-1.jpg
towers_1946959c.jpg

Assassination Attempt on Netanyahu?

Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' chap!

"Averted"?

Ah well, there's always a next time!

Does this make Nut&yahoo 'special'?

Nah, I don't think so.. I'm sure there are many "leaders" who have a bounty upon their heads!

Nut&yahoo, join the queue! You ain't special!

Assassination Attempt on Netanyahu?

Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' chap!

"Averted"?

Ah well, there's always a next time!

Does this make Nut&yahoo 'special'?

Nah, I don't think so.. I'm sure there are many "leaders" who have a bounty upon their heads!

Nut&yahoo, join the queue! You ain't special!
I've been waiting since the '72 Olympics to cheer at Abu Mazen getting his ass splashed by a Hellfire missile. No one deserves it more since Yessir Arafart got poisoned by Aids.

Forum List

Back