Assad: Erdogan is ‘personally responsible’ for Syrian chaos

So the inspectors have been to the alleged torture sites in Syria?

Boy, Little Shit, you really like to kiss your hero's rear end around the clock. As much as you want people to believe these torture pictures are false, they have been verified and you can do nothing about them unless you fly to New York, take a cab to the U.N. and rip the pictures off of the walls.
So the picture aren´t verified and could be taken fro anywhere to blame the Syrian government, Abu Ghraib-Sally.

I guess Assad's rear end must taste very good to you because you just can't stop defending this evil man. May you never be tortured like those men were in a Syrian prison.
Wash your filthy pig yap, scum.

Aww, folks, look what is happening.. Another hissy fit by the Little Shit who has stayed up round the clock to defend his evil hero.
You have no folks listening to you, scum.

Boy, Little Shit, you really like to kiss your hero's rear end around the clock. As much as you want people to believe these torture pictures are false, they have been verified and you can do nothing about them unless you fly to New York, take a cab to the U.N. and rip the pictures off of the walls.
So the picture aren´t verified and could be taken fro anywhere to blame the Syrian government, Abu Ghraib-Sally.

I guess Assad's rear end must taste very good to you because you just can't stop defending this evil man. May you never be tortured like those men were in a Syrian prison.

Aww, folks, look what is happening.. Another hissy fit by the Little Shit who has stayed up round the clock to defend his evil hero.

Now the Little Shit wants us to believe he is a seer who is all knowing. Meanwhile, he is still busy kissing this evil person's rear end that he gave up his sleep for. To bad they don't have bed check at the nut house to make sure all the crazies are sound asleep in their beds.

Now the Little Shit wants us to believe he is a seer who is all knowing. Meanwhile, he is still busy kissing this evil person's rear end that he gave up his sleep for. To bad they don't have bed check at the nut house to make sure all the crazies are sound asleep in their beds.
I heard you are cheating on Jihadi John. Only a matter of time until we´ll see you in orange rags.

I heard you are cheating on Jihadi John. Only a matter of time until we´ll see you in orange rags.

Isn't it great that the Little Shit doesn't mind showing us how mentally ill he is? Keep on kissing, Little Shit, since apparently getting sleep means nothing to you if you have to defend that evil man who has done so much wrong to his own people.

Isn't it great that the Little Shit doesn't mind showing us how mentally ill he is? Keep on kissing, Little Shit, since apparently getting sleep means nothing to you if you have to defend that evil man who has done so much wrong to his own people.
If that is an indicate for mental illness, we can figure out what suck monster you must be.

The Little Shit is a comedian. Here he is sitting in his room at the nut house and he wants everyone to believe that he knows everything there is to know about Syria. He claims he is not Syrian and probably has never even visited Syria. For some reason Assad is like a Superman hero to him -- a hero that he defends night and day and and for whom is willing to give up his sleep. The truth is coming out of the mouth of Syrians who know just what Assad has done.

Irontroll is not worth the time of day. He has proven his ignorance and hate many times over.
Find others to inspire and help. That one will just rust and decay from the inside out.
Share ways to help the syrian or denounce the violence done by certain groups instead. Post information to contact NGOs, or to contact leaders to voice concerns regarding upcoming votes or actions. List agencies that educate and help those most in need.

Kick the troll back under the bridge from which he crawled out from under and sweep the path for others with a heart and mind to follow.

Aris, you are going to give the Little Shit a nervous breakdown.
After all, he did say to IRosie and I quote
"Don't nerve. I have to rest from stressful discussion."
Did you notice that the Little Shit is hoping that you, IRosie, and myself are killed by ISIS?
Would we ever wish that the mentally ill Little Shit be killed by one of his hero's barrel bombs?
If the administrators in the nut house knew he is getting so stressed out, they might take away his computer from him. Then what would he do? His situation would become catastrophic. Oh well, he will still his ham radio to contact his lover Assad. Have you noticed he was still up posting again while others in Germany were sleeping? Maybe he was waiting for Assad to contact him. Can you picture this?
"CQ, CQ, is anyone copying me? This is Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Afpha Bravo. Is the Little Shit out there?"
"I am copying you, my hero," said the sleepy childish voice from Germany.
The Little Shit's hero says, "Remember, keep on pushing it that my regime never killed civilians, that it wasn't my aircraft dropping barrel bombs, and for you being so devoted and kissing my tushie, I am going to award you Syria's highest honor -- the Baghdad Bob medal minted in 18K gold. Now I am busy trying to convince more soldiers not to desert so I can't rag chew with you now. 73, Little Shit."
The Little shit says in response "88."
I did not include irosie. She is not spreading Islamist terrorists´ propaganda.

true I do not promulgate Baathist shit

You have to admit, IRosie, that he is so devoted to Assad that he is willing to give up his sleep to defend that murderer.

the only explanation I and CONJURE UP is that he is a devoted Baathist------
remember the animal George Habash-------I think that captain blei is son of
george

Irontroll is not worth the time of day. He has proven his ignorance and hate many times over.
Find others to inspire and help. That one will just rust and decay from the inside out.
Share ways to help the syrian or denounce the violence done by certain groups instead. Post information to contact NGOs, or to contact leaders to voice concerns regarding upcoming votes or actions. List agencies that educate and help those most in need.

Kick the troll back under the bridge from which he crawled out from under and sweep the path for others with a heart and mind to follow.

Did you notice that the Little Shit is hoping that you, IRosie, and myself are killed by ISIS?
Would we ever wish that the mentally ill Little Shit be killed by one of his hero's barrel bombs?
If the administrators in the nut house knew he is getting so stressed out, they might take away his computer from him. Then what would he do? His situation would become catastrophic. Oh well, he will still his ham radio to contact his lover Assad. Have you noticed he was still up posting again while others in Germany were sleeping? Maybe he was waiting for Assad to contact him. Can you picture this?
"CQ, CQ, is anyone copying me? This is Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Afpha Bravo. Is the Little Shit out there?"
The Little Shit's hero says, "Remember, keep on pushing it that my regime never killed civilians, that it wasn't my aircraft dropping barrel bombs, and for you being so devoted and kissing my tushie, I am going to award you Syria's highest honor -- the Baghdad Bob medal minted in 18K gold. Now I am busy trying to convince more soldiers not to desert so I can't rag chew with you now. 73, Little Shit."

You have to admit, IRosie, that he is so devoted to Assad that he is willing to give up his sleep to defend that murderer.

george

I think he has been reading too many comic books at the funny farm; and as a result, he sees that evil man Assad as one of the heroes on the order of perhaps Captain Marvel. Would anyone in his right mind give up so much sleep for a dictator who kills his own people? However, we know the Little Shit is not in his right mind. We are very lucky to have a poster like Aris who has a good handle on what is happening there,but the Little Shit wants us to overlook everything Aris says. The Little Shit wants us to think that only he knows the truth.

george

I think he has been reading too many comic books at the funny farm; and as a result, he sees that evil man Assad as one of the heroes on the order of perhaps Captain Marvel. Would anyone in his right mind give up so much sleep for a dictator who kills his own people? However, we know the Little Shit is not in his right mind. We are very lucky to have a poster like Aris who has a good handle on what is happening there,but the Little Shit wants us to overlook everything Aris says. The Little Shit wants us to think that only he knows the truth.

Maybe ironcross will stand up as a character reference when Assad is charged with crimes against humanity. Does any believe he will pull a huckabee for his hero?

george

Maybe ironcross will stand up as a character reference when Assad is charged with crimes against humanity. Does any believe he will pull a huckabee for his hero?

george

I can just picture him being a character witness for Assad. "No, no, your Honor. He would never have people tortured in prisons. He would never have his helicopter pilots drop barrel bombs on his people either. He is an angel who wouldn't harm a fly.."

Forum List

Back