Assad announces amnesty for Syrian draft dodgers to bolster army

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
When you are running short of manpower, you do what you have to do. However, I doubt that very many are going to answer the call. However, those who consider Assad their big hero and one who would never use chlorine gas are going to volunteer even if they live out of the country.

Assad announces amnesty for Syrian draft dodgers to bolster army
Decree pardons those who violated Syria's conscription law, an offence punishable by imprisonment and sometimes death
share-fb.svg
l
syria-palmyra_3370501b.jpg

A file photo of a Syrian army soldier fires artillery shells towards ISIL jihadists in northeastern Palmyra Photo: AFP

By Reuters

1:01AM BST 26 Jul 2015

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Saturday announced an amnesty for men at home and abroad who have dodged conscription, to help bolster the ranks of an army severely depleted by four years of battling armed insurgents.

The decree, announced on state television, pardons those who violated Syria's conscription law, an offence punishable by imprisonment and sometimes death. It underscores the government's difficulty in mobilising men to help fight a protracted war in the face of a bloody insurgency.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitor that tracks violence, puts the number of draft dodgers at 70,000. The decree gives one month for those inside Syria and two months for those abroad to turn themselves into authorities.

Continue reading at:

Assad announces amnesty for Syrian draft dodgers to bolster army - Telegraph

The wise President always knows what is the best thing to do. This is a key reason why Syria still stands despite terrorist and propaganda lies war against himself and the entire nation.
What small, filthy and absurd dwarfs you and your equals are compared to him. You should not be allowed to say his name.

The wise President always knows what is the best thing to do. This is a key reason why Syria still stands despite terrorist and propaganda lies war against himself and the entire nation.
What small, filthy and absurd dwarfs you and your equals are compared to him. You should not be allowed to say his name.

I can't believe that this nut doesn't realize how insane he sounds. Good night, Little Boy. If I met a schizo like you on the street blabbering the same nonsense, I might call the police.

I can't believe that this nut doesn't realize how insane he sounds. Good night, Little Boy. If I met a schizo like you on the street blabbering the same nonsense, I might call the police.
You don´t fear to be arrested over support of terrorism, when the police comes?

they did not want him as president, now that he is weaker he thinks they will join an army of his?

The way that Little Boy speaks about his idol, one would think he has erotic dreams about him at night. Since the Little Boy is not Syrian, probably has never met Assad, even though Assad would appreciate the public relations, he too would realize that the Little Boy is nuts. It doesn't take a degree in psychology to realize that something is wrong with him.

The way that Little Boy speaks about his idol, one would think he has erotic dreams about him at night. Since the Little Boy is not Syrian, probably has never met Assad, even though Assad would appreciate the public relations, he too would realize that the Little Boy is nuts. It doesn't take a degree in psychology to realize that something is wrong with him.
Jihadi Sally and Freedom John :smiliehug:

Jihadi Sally and Freedom John :smiliehug:

The Little Boy and Bashar starring in The Devil in Miss Jones.

Forum List

Back