Ask a democrat

The batteries get it 300 miles. The generator recharges the batteries and it goes another 300. That's existing technology. It will only get better. Add in the solar and you'd use so little gas that it needs a preservative to stay good.

Where you going to get the sand from?

Ah, the deserts that cover the earth?

Another thing you don't have a clue on do you?

Sand is as precious as water is...

Fresh water and no, it isn't.

This is funny.. You don't have a clue do you about sand.?

My choice is fresh water or fresh sand? Now, which one should I care more about?

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Before he was elected Obama said he wanted to make electricity rates skyrocket.

Why do you Democrats want electricity rates to skyrocket?
Not skyrocket, but to rise enough to encourage 1. conservation and 2. innovation. What you tax people do less of.
Obama said "skyrocket".

Also, raising the price of electricity go up increases the price of production in all industries. Why do you want to hurt American industries?
We waste a lot of energy here. Part of the methods used to stop such a thing - higher prices.
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't pay an electricity bill. Either your parents or the taxpayers are supporting you.

We could be choosy about who we allow in here.
We are (except for those who just waltz right in across our unprotected (for many decades) borders).

If we were choosy we wouldn't allow the refugee racket people like catholic charities to bring in so many third worlders. People with no money, no skills, many needs, and the promise to have many babies. And it looks like it's mostly muslims now. Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel to what? Ruin America?
There are 320 million people here. How many are coming in? Do the math (not the childish dogma).

Where you going to get the sand from?

Ah, the deserts that cover the earth?

Another thing you don't have a clue on do you?

Sand is as precious as water is...

Fresh water and no, it isn't.

This is funny.. You don't have a clue do you about sand.?

My choice is fresh water or fresh sand? Now, which one should I care more about?

What produces solar panels for green energy, Windows, phone screens and all the rest?

It has become a huge mafia market next to fresh water.

I don't...

The republicans and the rich certainly have for the past 50 years....The republicans have a long history supporting outsourcing(Nixons China policy, Reagans and george hw Bushs Nafta) and cheap labor for the past 50 years.

Certainly we democrats want amnesty for the illegals but the left doesn't really like outsourcing, offshoring and cheating the system as the republican rich.

Nafta wouldn't have passed without bill clinton, matthew. He weedled, cajoled, and probably blackmailed demorat congress critters to pass it. obama was trying to sneak tpp trade deal in also. Demorats no more care for the working stiffs anymore than the republicans do. If they did, they wouldn't be for open borders and cheap labor.
Name the Democrats that want Open Borders or call for more cheap labor? We'll wait.
Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world
and
Bernie and Immigration: Reclaiming the Concept of “Open Borders”

Bernie and Immigration: Reclaiming the Concept of "Open Borders" | HuffPost
and
The Left Goes All In On Open Borders

A nation founded by immigrants supporting continued immigration - how terrible.

We could be choosy about who we allow in here. With the problems we have with more jobs than people, we should freeze immigration for a few years.
Yep, we should freeze it for at least 20 years. We gain nothing from the immigration of ignorant peasants.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Not skyrocket, but to rise enough to encourage 1. conservation and 2. innovation. What you tax people do less of.
Obama said "skyrocket".

Also, raising the price of electricity go up increases the price of production in all industries. Why do you want to hurt American industries?
We waste a lot of energy here. Part of the methods used to stop such a thing - higher prices.
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't pay an electricity bill. Either you parents or the taxpayers are supporting you.
You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.

Nafta wouldn't have passed without bill clinton, matthew. He weedled, cajoled, and probably blackmailed demorat congress critters to pass it. obama was trying to sneak tpp trade deal in also. Demorats no more care for the working stiffs anymore than the republicans do. If they did, they wouldn't be for open borders and cheap labor.
Name the Democrats that want Open Borders or call for more cheap labor? We'll wait.
and

and

We could be choosy about who we allow in here. With the problems we have with more jobs than people, we should freeze immigration for a few years.
Yep, we should freeze it for at least 20 years. We gain nothing from the immigration of ignorant peasants.
And doctors, lawyers (questionable advantage), engineers, scientists, students of all kinds, and people dreaming of a better life. Yeah, us fools.

Why did Democrats vote for a Woman with a drinking problem over a sober person in the 2016 election?

To me it doesn't make sense to have a drunk in control of nuclear weapons.

600 miles to the gallon? You know Germany and Europe is phasing out 3 cylinder diesels right?

The gas powers the generator - not the wheels. Batteries do the rest.
It's always a left winger talking out of his ass. This magical car getting such mileage do you call it unicorn because it's a fantasy.
The batteries get it 300 miles. The generator recharges the batteries and it goes another 300. That's existing technology.
No it's not. It's wishful thinking.
That's just total BS and shows you aren't keeping up on the science at all.

For starters - Hybrid cars, recharging the batteries
http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1094356_how-to-recharge-any-electric-car-anywhere-any-time-video

Car Talk — Charging EV with electric generator for long trips more trouble than it’s worth

You amuse us ...to know enough to be ..

Well ignorant about everything...

The gas powers the generator - not the wheels. Batteries do the rest.
It's always a left winger talking out of his ass. This magical car getting such mileage do you call it unicorn because it's a fantasy.
The batteries get it 300 miles. The generator recharges the batteries and it goes another 300. That's existing technology.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1094356_how-to-recharge-any-electric-car-anywhere-any-time-video

Car Talk — Charging EV with electric generator for long trips more trouble than it’s worth

One of these days you should really grow up and out of the vacuum you live in. Ignorant doesn't mean - doesn't agree with the drivel you post.

One of these days you should really grow up and out of the vacuum you live in. Ignorant doesn't mean - doesn't agree with the drivel you post.

But you don't know...

That's the problem...

Obama said "skyrocket".

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't pay an electricity bill. Either you parents or the taxpayers are supporting you.
You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.

Too much information, turd.

Why did Democrats vote for a Woman with a drinking problem over a sober person in the 2016 election?

To me it doesn't make sense to have a drunk in control of nuclear weapons.
I never trust anyone who doesn't drink. And the Orange Menace is seriously fucked in the head (which is why most voted against him).

We got you in a corner.

Amusing child...

and

and

We gain nothing is correct. We gain slowly becoming third world status. Any safety nets we have like social security, medicare, food stamps etc. will soon go belly up from lack of money because of the numbers of poor, unskilled, and uneducated swarming in here like cockroaches.

Obama said "skyrocket".

Too much information, turd.

We can slam.this kid right now and make him cry ...shall we ? Nah let's show mercy on him...

Forum List

Back