Asian community starting to get guns and concealed carry permits...because of crime...

It is also no secret that the Chinese are the most racist folks around. ......

If you, like a typical leftist, insist on only considering people as 'identity groups' instead of individuals, then all groups of "folks" are racist.

I would love to treat everyone as individuals,......

I see no evidence of that in your posts. They seem typically leftist in this regard.

I said why I don't you hopeless dumbass

If you, like a typical leftist, insist on only considering people as 'identity groups' instead of individuals, then all groups of "folks" are racist.

I see no evidence of that in your posts. They seem typically leftist in this regard.

Your feeble excuse for being weak doesn't wash, lefty.

There are many Asians, Hispanics, whites and even blacks who don't like blacks. But it's not the black race in general, it's the negative inner-city black youth culture that came about. Blacks refer to them as "hood-rats," or "ghetto," when viewing some of their actions. It's a highly negative culture that is disrespectful towards women, often advocates drug use and violence. So, if Asians feel the need to arm themselves for protection against certain elements, it's a good thing.

So I'm riding the D Train one day, NYC. Group of wild ass black kids gets on the train. They're screaming and harassing everyone on the car. They approach a young Asian boy, sitting there playing video games. They start taunting him, "oh, ching chong ching! You play video games? Ching chong!" They slap his device out of his hand. They laugh uproariously at this. I looked sternly at them, and one of these delightful young blacks says to me, "what the fuck you lookin' at, boy?"

Right then, I had a notion to tranquilize the entire black race in America, drag them (back) onto ships, and unload the bodies in Africa, and say, "man, we are SO sorry about slavery. So, we brought you back!"

Right then you were clearly too chickenshit to help the kid out in your alleged story.

I go with reality you fucking dumbass

Your "reality" may be communist weaknesses, but that does not make it everyone else's.

Your "reality" may be communist weaknesses, but that does not make it everyone else's.

yes it does you dumfuck, all blacks talk about is race

Yes. They are indeed. Question then becomes, what is "racism"? Is it an emotion or position that is in some respects justifiable? Fact-based? Biologically or evolutionarily grounded?

Right now, the Chinese are actively promoting eugenics. The Americans are promoting DYSGENICS. Who will win the future?

The answer is so obvious I dont expect a single progressive to get it right..

So I'm riding the D Train one day, NYC. Group of wild ass black kids gets on the train. They're screaming and harassing everyone on the car. They approach a young Asian boy, sitting there playing video games. They start taunting him, "oh, ching chong ching! You play video games? Ching chong!" They slap his device out of his hand. They laugh uproariously at this. I looked sternly at them, and one of these delightful young blacks says to me, "what the fuck you lookin' at, boy?"

Right then, I had a notion to tranquilize the entire black race in America, drag them (back) onto ships, and unload the bodies in Africa, and say, "man, we are SO sorry about slavery. So, we brought you back!"
I refuse to believe this story! Young blacks are usually so well behaved.

... all blacks talk about is race

That may be what the 0 black people you know told you, but NO it is NOT.

yes, they do obsess about race, anyone who denies that is clueless

You realize YOU are obsessing about race, right?

this is a thread about race......

About which you are obsessing - again.

and you are in this thread because you are not thinking about race..again

Forum List

Back