Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

It's not culture, it's not poverty.... It can only be explained fully by putting genetics into the equation.

Culture?
So, Russia's IQ is more similar to White America, than to Black America... Why?
White Americans somehow are culturally more different from African Americans, than say Russians?
I call BS.

Poverty?
So, Asians in China score a higher IQ than African Americans, due to being in higher poverty?
I call BS.

With that said, I wouldn't deny that culture, and poverty have some impact.

But, you can't explain everything away with culture, and poverty.

So what you're saying now is black people are not as intelligent as you Asian people ?

Have I got that right ?

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education. Black Americans have a sub culture of rot and decay within their ranks which you like to blame everyone but yourselves, a perpetual victim mentality because of things that happened in the past. Foreign blacks from other nations move to this country and do just fine.

Trans-racial adoption studies still put Asians as higher in IQ, and Blacks as lower in IQ.

This proves you wrong fully... Because they were adopted in both cases into middle class White households, and still held IQ scores that fit with their race.

[

Trans-racial adoption studies still put Asians as higher in IQ, and Blacks as lower in IQ.

This proves you wrong fully... Because they were adopted in both cases into middle class White households, and still held IQ scores that fit with their race.
What's your point ?

[

What's your point ?

That there's a racial hierarchy in intelligence?

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education..
Really ?
  • I think of Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for mainly white people; and I wonder, how are they successful ?
  • I think about Vietnamese youth in Cali who are profiled as gang members by police, for wearing the “wrong” colors; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, getting beaten up by customers who get pissy about their accents and I wondered, how are they successful ?
And if Asian are so successful then when you examine ethnic Koreans in Japan and the Burakumin in Japan (a minority treated much like the Dalits and other lower caste persons in India) how do explain their consistent under-performance relative to the dominant Japanese in terms of education and employment status ?

You know given that Koreans supposedly have IQ's off th charts. Right ?

Both (Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin) are targets of discrimination, and although they are culturally and genetically indistinguishable from other Koreans or Japanese, they are consistently found at the bottom of Japanese society, and do worse than others in Japan and Korea.

Why is that ?

I guess this kinda debunks the notion of pan-Asian cultural superiority.

Also for you to superior Asian culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires also equires u to ignore the rampant poverty of Asians from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong

Why wouldn't there be a hierarchy in intelligence?
SobieskiSavedEurope says "There is hierarchy in intelligence"
Paul Essien then ask three simple questions
  1. "What is intelligence" ?
  2. "Why is there a hierarchy in intelligence" ?
  3. "And if whites are more intelligent then why do whites need system to prop them up" ?
SobieskiSavedEurope replies "Why wouldn't there be a hierarchy in intelligence?"

This is what I have to deal with (lol)
Did any population have identical levels of genetic drift, and natural selection?
What do you mean by "genetic drift" ?
What do you mean by "natural selection" ?

Don't use word unless you understand what they mean.

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education..

Both (Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin) are targets of discrimination, and although they are culturally and genetically indistinguishable from other Koreans or Japanese, they are consistently found at the bottom of Japanese society, and do worse than others in Japan and Korea.

Why is that ?

Malaysia saw discrimination so bad they rival Pogrom violence against Chinese, in the May 13th Incident, in reaction to that, Malaysia created Affirmative Action for ethnic Malays in their own homeland against the discriminated against Chinese minority, and long behold Chinese are higher in income in Malaysia than ethnic Malays.

Why is that?

Sources.

13 May Incident - Wikipedia

Malaysian New Economic Policy - Wikipedia

Sources of Income Growth and Inequality Across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia, 1970–2000 - ScienceDirect

So what you're saying now is black people are not as intelligent as you Asian people ?

Have I got that right ?

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education. Black Americans have a sub culture of rot and decay within their ranks which you like to blame everyone but yourselves, a perpetual victim mentality because of things that happened in the past. Foreign blacks from other nations move to this country and do just fine.

The reason African culture doesn't blossom anywhere, and Asian culture blossoms everywhere, is because?????????

Perhaps culture is a reflect of the genetic tendencies of a group, ever ponder that?

No, there is no genetic difference. That’s a racist belief

Why wouldn't there be a hierarchy in intelligence?
SobieskiSavedEurope says "There is hierarchy in intelligence"
Paul Essien then ask three simple questions
  1. "What is intelligence" ?
  2. "Why is there a hierarchy in intelligence" ?
  3. "And if whites are more intelligent then why do whites need system to prop them up" ?
SobieskiSavedEurope replies "Why wouldn't there be a hierarchy in intelligence?"

This is what I have to deal with (lol)
Did any population have identical levels of genetic drift, and natural selection?
What do you mean by "genetic drift" ?
What do you mean by "natural selection" ?

Don't use word unless you understand what they mean.

I think you don't understand what "Genetic drift" and "Natural Selection" are.

Obviously in differing populations there would be vastly different genetic outcomes from genetic drift + natural selection.

Have I got that right ?

The reason African culture doesn't blossom anywhere, and Asian culture blossoms everywhere, is because?????????

Perhaps culture is a reflect of the genetic tendencies of a group, ever ponder that?

No, there is no genetic difference. That’s a racist belief

Which studies show racial genetic equality?
I've glanced at many genetic studies, and never seen anything supporting equality.

One thing that is being overlooked is that every group prospers better in America than in their native country.
Sooooooo why do the Left Wingers hate America so much?

Really ?
  • I think of Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for mainly white people; and I wonder, how are they successful ?
  • I think about Vietnamese youth in Cali who are profiled as gang members by police, for wearing the “wrong” colors; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, how are they successful ?
  • I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, getting beaten up by customers who get pissy about their accents and I wondered, how are they successful ?
And if Asian are so successful then when you examine ethnic Koreans in Japan and the Burakumin in Japan (a minority treated much like the Dalits and other lower caste persons in India) how do explain their consistent under-performance relative to the dominant Japanese in terms of education and employment status ?

Why is that ?

Also for you to superior Asian culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires also equires u to ignore the rampant poverty of Asians from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong

The statistics and studies dont lie. Asians overall are the most successful group in the United States and blacks are the least and it comes down to culture, plain and simple. Until you are ready to admit that and address it you can scream victimhood and point the finger at white people all you want, but you are going to continue to have the same problems and it’s only hurting you in the end, not me.

Really ?

Why is that ?

The statistics and studies dont lie. Asians overall are the most successful group in the United States and blacks are the least and it comes down to culture, plain and simple. Until you are ready to admit that and address it you can scream victimhood and point the finger at white people all you want, but you are going to continue to have the same problems and it’s only hurting you in the end, not me.

While I mostly agree, (see my many posts about illegitimacy) the IQ gap is real.

One thing that is being overlooked is that every group prospers better in America than in their native country.
Sooooooo why do the Left Wingers hate America so much?

Because they’ve never been anywhere else other than perhaps Europe and have never seen actual poverty up front and close like I have

Forum List

Back