Zone1 Ashamed to be white?

So. A bunch of morons grovel and whine and bow to other races by telling them they are ashamed to be white. Are blacks ashamed to be black? Asians ashamed to be asian? Hispanics ashamed to be hispanic? You get my drift.

Question is...how can anyone be ashamed of something they had no control over of whomever gave them life? Did the fetus in its development tell itself "gosh. I think I will have black/brown/white skin"? What is to be ashamed about? Or proud of? Are you proud of your skin color? No? Yes? Why???

And those whites that don't grovel, do they not bathe in sunlight to get a nice tan? Is not tanning changing ones skin color? Tatts. Do they not cover that skin color?

The whole thing is flat out stupid. One cannot be ashamed or proud of skin tone. Period. And if they are, or do...they are idiotic.

Discuss if you have inclination to put in your two cents. I'm curious.
It is against their religion.
Virtue signaling is the new religion. Fact.

So. A bunch of morons grovel and whine and bow to other races by telling them they are ashamed to be white. Are blacks ashamed to be black? Asians ashamed to be asian? Hispanics ashamed to be hispanic? You get my drift.

Question is...how can anyone be ashamed of something they had no control over of whomever gave them life? Did the fetus in its development tell itself "gosh. I think I will have black/brown/white skin"? What is to be ashamed about? Or proud of? Are you proud of your skin color? No? Yes? Why???

And those whites that don't grovel, do they not bathe in sunlight to get a nice tan? Is not tanning changing ones skin color? Tatts. Do they not cover that skin color?

The whole thing is flat out stupid. One cannot be ashamed or proud of skin tone. Period. And if they are, or do...they are idiotic.

Skin color is not the issue. The system of White Supremacy is the issue.

Another dumb whiney post from a right wing white person. I know no one white who is ashamed of being white. Whites working to end white racism, or recognizing what has been done is not being ashamed. Continuing to be racist and claiming that whites who aren't are ashamed is rather pathetic.

I consulted an ex-spurt on the matter

No you didn't. You found a video by a comedian you can use in order to feel good about using a racial slur.

How about you try this expert.

I don't even think about my skin color until I come in here and see the various posters who hate me for it.
I don't know what you identify as, but if you're hated, it's for your ideology
IM2 is mocked, not HATED, because she's a racist bigot who posts about nothing but her racist hatred of whites

I'm BLACK when the lights are turned off. Interesting that "Slavs" are supposed to give a damn about Black anybodies after how they put my ancestors into SLAVery??? I HATE the Blacks who did that; fortunately they all died out in the 1800s.

Greg

once again ladies and gentlemen im2 is not black; hes a liberal fraud like most of them. he is of mixed race.
And mixed race folks always identify as black because of the favoritism they get. Obama would not have been elected if he were white.

I know someone with a great-grandfather who was black - the other seven were white. She looks completely white. She applied to a pretty good school, checking the white box, but was rejected. She then applied to a prestigious IVY school, checking the black box, and was accepted. She admits to me that career doors opened to her due to her IVY background, and she never would have had it if she didn’t have a black great-grandfather.

Okey dokey!

In my opinion, most Caucasians are NOT ashamed to be of that ethnicity.

In my opinion, most Asians are NOT ashamed, either. Although I have read that a few Asians have had work on their eyes to make them look more like the shape of Caucasian eyes.

In my opinion, most Hispanics are NOT ashamed, either. Although I have read that some Hispanics are glad that they have "white" skin and that lighter Hispanics in Mexico, for example, have most of the acting jobs on TV.

I prefer to say nothing about the fourth ethnicity.

Last edited:
ahhahahajana.jpg

Forum List

Back