Ash Falling in Vegas Today

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
There are wild fires burning out in California near the state line and the clouds of smoke and ash have finally reached the city. I could see ash floating in the air today as I was getting into my car after leaving the gym and the city smells like a dumpster fire.

This is a human overconsumption of fresh water issue.

Human consumption of finite fresh water keeps increasing, and this is the result upstream...

Desalination is a band aid solution now, but population growth/overpopulation is the real issue.

Canada was suffocating half of your country for two weeks and media didn't seem to care much. You guys will get over this too Im sure.

And Canada.

But not many in tropical rain forests, averaging 115F in the summer...

Fires are about LACK OF WATER.

The Co2 fraud is MISDIAGNOSING this and we are watching a real environmental catastrophe happen because of this. Fresh water on land is the genesis of life as we know it. We are draining it. There are too many of us draining it. It is leaving vegetation dry and ready to burn. Co2 has nothing to do with it, and once again it is the Co2 fraud causing us to misdiagnose it as it grows out of control. The Co2 fraud's misdiagnosis and sucking up at the $$$$$ is preventing badly needed desalination of ocean water. The Co2 fraud would rather burn America than admit the truth and do something that would actually help..

The Co2 fraud is THE WORST CRIME EVER AGAINST THE ACTUAL ENVIRONMENT, and the fires are exhibit A of that truth.

There are wild fires burning out in California near the state line and the clouds of smoke and ash have finally reached the city. I could see ash floating in the air today as I was getting into my car after leaving the gym and the city smells like a dumpster fire.

Huh.
The smoke we got from Canada up in MN smelled like a forest fire.
California must be a dumpster to smell like a dumpster fire.

Most of those fires were started by envirowackos.
download (2).jpeg

Question for Global Warming expert Synthaholic.

If Earth was warming, all else the same, would there be more fires or less???
They had to close the Parthenon.

Where in Italy are the fires?

According to the Italian Civil Protection, as of 26 July, in the past 24 hours 22 new wildfires have affected southern and central Italy (in particular Sicily, Calabria, Sardinia, Puglia, Abruzzo and Lazio Regions) resulting in further evacuations and damage.

Where is the fires in Portugal?

Sintra-Cascais natural park

The wildfire started at 5 p.m. (1600 GMT) in a mountainous area that is part of the Sintra-Cascais natural park, which covers around 145 square kilometres (56 square miles) of land and is located west of the capital Lisbon.

Where is the fire in Argentina?

Fires Burn in Argentina's Iberá National Park

Fires blazed through a protected wilderness in northeastern Argentina in February 2023. Home to jaguars, capybaras, and giant anteaters, Iberá National Park has reportedly been burning since late December 2022, and continued to burn as of February 22, 2023.

Where in Croatia are the fires?

Wildfires spread near Croatia's Adriatic pearl of Dubrovnik.

Forum List

Back