Ascribing & Not Ascribing Economics An Outcome Of Arithmetic

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Ancient Sumer is alleged to have created the first loans at interest--usury rates. You received 3 units of barley. You repaid 4 units of barley. For that to happen, Farming was invented. For 4.0 mil. years, Homo Sapiens had no concept of a nurtured, created food supply. Now there is a stable food supply. Homo Sapiens now has no concept of how much of it to consume. There is U. S. obesity epidemic, famously: "At least they are being adult about it." Little kids are even sent to schools, run mostly by adults.

Then there are the religious fanatics. Arithmetic has nothing to do with any of it. Essentially. Ancient humans may have had a nominal concept of number. Canadian Theorist, Marshall McLuhan, would dub it a "Cool Medium," only about 60 years ago. Attention could be turned to how it is used. No one did. An original creation of Seven Days, anyone might allege: Was a sequence of events, only. Minutes and Seconds were not alleged. In fact, ancient days may even have been a lot slower. Code of Hammurabi allowed for settlement of debts through sale of the wife and kids into slavery--a short term, only. No enumeration of This much debt, that many wives and kids," was put into the Code. A concept of Subjugation and property, however, can be inferred. "Women and Children First," appears to have been invented(?).

Moses was educated of the Subjugation brand of Imperial Egypt. Slavery was also normal for them. Subjugation was even ritual. Leaders were ascribed divinity. Arithmetic was never shown to be of any consequence. Moses understood about the arithmetic of usury. None was allowed in New Israel. New Israel could apply usury to the foreign. Wealth would accrue. Subjugation could happen. Nothing about arithmetic was ever alleged. A basically Jew-loving deity was consequential instead. All there is to note is Deuteronomy 23:19-20, in most translations.

1500 years later, Jewish-born Jesus--of the strange events, even alleged healing, fishery, and wine-making events--would put the Moses Atrocity into a story. A Greek influence can be inferred. The Theorem of the Pythagorean religion could be applied. Arithmetic was to become applied. So back to food-consumption people, 2000 years later. The subject discussion of arithmetic, not so-stated having been noted by Moses, comes up in Matt. 25:14-30

The Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30) - Bible Commentary - Theology of Work

In the link, after an opening paragraph, "The meaning of the parable extends far beyond financial investments. . . ." opens the second paragraph. And so the lies of theology are centerpiece in the concept even of "gifts." Mostly, only arithmetic is being described. Gifts have nothing to do with it. Deity and creation have nothing to do with it. The link further links a translation. The actual story is about the Jewish, religious belief of subjugation. It is alleged to be the message of Jesus Christ. It describes even levels of atrocity, the servant with one Talent tossed into some nature of ancient gas chamber--a concept probably at least more benign than a crematory filled with living individuals.
“For it is as if a man, going on a journey, summoned his slaves and entrusted his property to them; f to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. 16 The one who had received the five talents went off at once and traded with them, and made five more talents. 17 In the same way, the one who had the two talents made two more talents. 18 But the one who had received the one talent went off and dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money. 19 After a long time the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. 20 Then the one who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five more talents, saying, ‘Master, you handed over to me five talents; see, I have made five more talents.’ 21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and trustworthy slave; you have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.’ 22 And the one with the two talents also came forward, saying, ‘Master, you handed over to me two talents; see, I have made two more talents.’ 23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and trustworthy slave; you have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master.’ 24 Then the one who had received the one talent also came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew that you were a harsh man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter seed; 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’ 26 But his master replied, ‘You wicked and lazy slave! You knew, did you, that I reap where I did not sow, and gather where I did not scatter? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and on my return I would have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him, and give it to the one with the ten talents. 29 For to all those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 30 As for this worthless slave, throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

There is absence of "Velocity" of money, even. The one talent had enough sense to stay put. The lesser endowed servant(?)--maybe a she(?): Possibly could note that other five talents, or other two talents: Was not about even to become an outcome. The way of the exchangers: Was rigged.

In fact. . .The way of modern economics is rigged. It was ignored by Mohammed the Prophet. It was ignored by Adam Smith in 1776, (and Abraham Lincoln, 1861-1865, and probably home-schooled, even before that). It was ignored by Karl Marx, even unclear on the concept of property. The Soviet Union would periodically raise incomes nationwide a fixed percentage--when it could. It no longer can. Keynes clearly had no concept of the story. A remedy in Matthew 20:1-16, doesn't really show up in statute--anywhere nationwide--until the Obama, "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit," 2009. The Republicans took it away in 2011.

If a vertical scale from 0 to 5 is shown the left-side of a box, the 100% usury of the five talent level, a horizontal line perpendicular to the box then other five talents. The Pythagorean Theorem can be applied. They hypoteneus is about seven, not the eight talents the household should have been enriched. If the right side of the box is thought to be an equal amount outcome of Matthew 20:1-16: Even any followers of the California Marijuana ballot Initiative can see that likely the Ancients were onto something!

The source of personal income can be ascribed the little dots in the box: A credit market. Personal Income tends to be raised like in Matt 25:14-30. Anyone infers that the lower income market has to be primed, in order to survive--hence the box. As credit explodes outside the box, higher prices happen to repay it, and pay the rich. When it is overextended, then anyone might expect a credit downgrade. There is no further value to it.

Seems like only yesterday, only a few years ago!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes claim "Jim Crow" no longer exists in USA. Even Jesus, we all know, had a brother "James," who kind of took over(?)!)

EnuffInterwebz.jpg

So Janet Yellen does not just sit around thinking about how "Foreign" the United States is to the Moses Atrocity, (Deut. 23:19-20). Federal Reserve tends to track the Total Credit Market, Now about $59.0 tril. FRB: Z.1 Release--L.1--Credit Market Debt Outstanding--June 11, 2015

Bureau of Economic Analysis, and every so often Census, used to track it too. Bureau of Economic Analysis tracks personal income. That will be close to $16.0 tril for the 2016 calendar year reporting.

So Two Times Personal Income, predicted in the Lilttle Box full of Credit: would be about $32.0 tril. Two and half times Personal Income would be about $40.0 tril., with likely inflationary impact. Going past that anyone might suggest that pricing power would tend to diminish--more and more people can't buy stuff. What actually happened was that mortgage paper got shipped overseas, "Way further than an eye can See!" There was a major financial crisis. Famously, Jewish Lehman Bros. was a colossal victim, and little boxcars off to camps were not created--even filled with the worthless paper.

It would be said a collapse, but it was called, "The Great Recession." $20.0 tril of the Total Credit Market is federal deficit, the Total Credit Market about $59.0 tril. Mostty, the finance companies don't do threatening phone calls to the U. S. Treasury, a little bit flakey with the Federal Amount.

People notice that the economy of the U. S. A. is fairly going in no real direction at all.

So finally, not noted in Genesis One: It could be time now for maybe an 8th Day outcome. The 7th Day people, or Adventists--with blood coming out of their. . . well. . . Don't seem to have much of a clue, themselves!

And Moslems in the USA like to point out that in fact they are refugees from Sharia Law!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Stupid Yale-Born from Texas, (George Bush II, Term II), didn't even announce that he was about to "Free All The Asset Paper!" from any kind of concept of value or worth--maybe as though it were colored(?)!

Forum List

Back