As the left becomes the minority, they awaken to what the Tea Party has wrought

5 words for you:

The...Most...Ethical...Congress...Ever.

Next....

I see you still don't want to talk about how the teabaggers are backing away from their promise to cut the budget by $100B :lol::lol:

Shall we talk about everything YOUR LEADER had promised and then backed away from?
The leader of leaders? "The One". Obama...Obama...Obama. :lol:

????????

Trust me, if the GOP does it, they will pay in 2012. YOU and your ilk may not trust that will come to pass, but, you've got 2010 to look back on as precedent. Wanna place your bets now, or should we just demand payment?

If The People are toyed with...The People will remember.
And they'll use their vote...instead of racist "black panther pissers" outside polling places, to get the job done.

I see you still don't want to talk about how the teabaggers are backing away from their promise to cut the budget by $100B :lol::lol

You seem willing to talk about anything BUT the subject of this thread. You are spinning and dancing to avoid talking about the complete failure of the tea party, There is not one member of congress who will caucus with the Tea Party

Perhaps "leader" is the wrong term. How about "funder"?

Oh I'm sorry. You want to talk "funders".
Ok....

Well, how about this one:

George Soros

Or this one:

Bill Ayers

Shall I go on?

No need. You've already shown that teabaggers want to change Congress by being funded by the same people who have always funded politicians.

You are just too dumb to realize that your "George Soros funds the dems just like Dick Armey funds the teabaggers" undercuts your wingnut claim that the teabaggers are a grass roots movement.

You're just jealous because Soros is greek.
Armey is American.

LMAO!!!!

And "too dumb to realize" is a phrase that should be applied to every idiot who voted FOR barack obama. Never, in the history of the United States, has one man with NO executive experience at all, risen so far and so fast (thanks to Soros), all because he can lull a nation and an entire wing of the media, with his speech, and nothing more.

He's a racist two-bit community-organizing punk from Chicago.
That's it. All he knows how to do is whip up a crowd into a political frenzy.
He's losing indy voters, along with his base.

And why?

Because he promised so much...And delivered so little.

Tick, tick, tick.
Enjoy the next two years. :cool:

The Media is the one who coined them tea baggers, The tea party has nothing to do with the Boston Tea party. Tea partiers stands for Taxed Enough Already.
All of your socialized programs are going broke. What part of we don't have the money for these programs are you not gettin?

And another wingnut who doesn't even know that "teabagger" was first coined by the teabaggers themselves. As the photo shows, they were Proud to be a Teabagger :lol:

teabag.jpg

tea-bag-protester.jpg

s-TEABAGGER-large.jpg

Teatards were tools of Fox News

They came to rallys when Fox told them to
They called politicians when Fox told them to
They carried the signs that Fox told them to

And finally, they voted for the candidates that Fox told them to

Now, when the Right wing propaganda machine has the candidates they want, they are being told to shut up and go away until they are needed again

Sorry but tea party movement started first and then fox news reported it. Voters went to town hall meetings to protest the Health care bill , they read the bill to their reps or senators and were ignored, from there they all rose up to become the tea party movement. Tea party people are the silent majority of voters and they rose up to protest and they will not become silent ever again.

The Tea Party was a small, polite group of taxpayers concerned with runaway spending until Fox News got a hold of it. Within weeks of the Obama election, Fox News was providing blanket coverage of Tea Party activities and urging viewers to attend rallies. When Bush was doubling the deficit, Fox never seemed interested. Once Obama needed to borrow money to prop up the failing economy...Fox called out the minions

The small, grassroots Tea Party quickly assumed the rhetoric and targets that were reported daily on their favorite news network

I see you still don't want to talk about how the teabaggers are backing away from their promise to cut the budget by $100B :lol::lol:

Shall we talk about everything YOUR LEADER had promised and then backed away from?
The leader of leaders? "The One". Obama...Obama...Obama. :lol:

????????

Trust me, if the GOP does it, they will pay in 2012. YOU and your ilk may not trust that will come to pass, but, you've got 2010 to look back on as precedent. Wanna place your bets now, or should we just demand payment?

If The People are toyed with...The People will remember.
And they'll use their vote...instead of racist "black panther pissers" outside polling places, to get the job done.

I see you still don't want to talk about how the teabaggers are backing away from their promise to cut the budget by $100B :lol::lol

You seem willing to talk about anything BUT the subject of this thread.

The subject of the thread is:
As the left becomes the minority, they awaken to what the Tea Party has wrought

You are off-topic.
NO discussion for you! One year!

:lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA....you Tea Baggers got PUNK'D by professional GOP politicians. Good show!

WASHINGTON -- The GOP "Budget Cut" numbers are getting squishier by the minute.

At least it seemed that way in the hallways of the Capitol on a ceremonial first day of swearing-ins, family photo ops and back-slapping goodwill. Republicans campaigned coast to coast on, among other things, a promise to cut $100 billion out of the federal Budget.

But now they are talking about cuts as slim as $30 billion, blaming the change on the fine print that no one read -- or if they read, did not understand...

Promised GOP Budget Cuts May Be Much Lower Than Promised

You don't even get it do you? You're too fucking dense. No one... and I repeat, NO ONE, got PUNK'D, worse than YOU PEA BRAINED OBAMABOTS! You are the POSTER CHILDREN for getting PUNK'D.

Sheeeeezuz... what a fucking MORON.

Oh I'm sorry. You want to talk "funders".
Ok....

Well, how about this one:

George Soros

Or this one:

Bill Ayers

Shall I go on?

You can. Do you have a point?

The question of 'funders' was raised. By you or someone like you. Scroll back and look.
No need to pay the "dodge it" game. You're in deflection mode, I see. But, it won't work with me.

The issue of 'funders' was raised. I answered...with a few of your own.

Every movement has funders.
Some good. Some bad. But, every successful movement will also be able to obtain funds from ordinary citizens who identify with what the movement is about. THAT is the Tea Party.

No more money to the RNC.
No more money to the NRCC.

We do it our way. Scrutinizing where the money is going, and how it's being spent.
A concept wholly unknown to the left.

And yes...once again...JEALOUSY!!! :lol:

Umm, pointing out that the Democrats have funders doesn't show that the teabaggers are grass roots. You've argued that the Dems are not grass roots because they have big funders. But no one has claimed the Dems are a grass roots movement

The teabaggers claim they are a grass roots movement, but when you point out their big funders, they don't deny it. All they can do is point to the dems, and say that the dems aren't grass roots. True, but it does nothing to prove that the teabaggers are grass roots.

The teabggers are funded by the RNC and by big business interests. They are not grass roots

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA....you Tea Baggers got PUNK'D by professional GOP politicians. Good show!

Why would you be happy about that? The US Government is rushing headlong into insolvency (bankruptcy for those of you in Rio Linda) and you laugh? ObamaCare, Social Spending AND the huge Military budget will break us but you make jokes.

Who's the delusional one here? You.

Meanwhile, your GOP heroes promised that if you elected them again, they would make substantial ($100B) cuts immediately. Now, you see how you have been PUNK'D. Those that you and your fellow weak minders helped to bring back into power in the House are the ones laughing, at YOU, dumbass....

Yup 100 billion in cuts, but seeing that by the time a budget is passed, nearly half the year will be over, scaling back the number is logical.
Seeing libs govern by emotion rather than logic, it's pretty easy to see why you can't grasp the concept.
100 billion per year translates to 50 billion over 6 months. What's so hard about that? Or are you just looking for a talking point to discredit the newly seated GOP controlled House?

At least it seemed that way in the hallways of the Capitol on a ceremonial first day of swearing-ins, family photo ops and back-slapping goodwill. Republicans campaigned coast to coast on, among other things, a promise to cut $100 billion out of the federal Budget.

But now they are talking about cuts as slim as $30 billion, blaming the change on the fine print that no one read -- or if they read, did not understand...

You don't even get it do you? You're too fucking dense. No one... and I repeat, NO ONE, got PUNK'D, worse than YOU PEA BRAINED OBAMABOTS! You are the POSTER CHILDREN for getting PUNK'D.

teabaggers got elected by promising other teabaggers they would cut spending by $100B. Once elected, they immediately run away from their promise to cut spending by $100B

idiot wingnut teabaggers, who want to cut spending, are thrilled that the teabaggers are running away from their promise to cut spending by $100B:cuckoo:

Why would you be happy about that? The US Government is rushing headlong into insolvency (bankruptcy for those of you in Rio Linda) and you laugh? ObamaCare, Social Spending AND the huge Military budget will break us but you make jokes.

Who's the delusional one here? You.

Meanwhile, your GOP heroes promised that if you elected them again, they would make substantial ($100B) cuts immediately. Now, you see how you have been PUNK'D. Those that you and your fellow weak minders helped to bring back into power in the House are the ones laughing, at YOU, dumbass....

Yup 100 billion in cuts, but seeing that by the time a budget is passed, nearly half the year will be over, scaling back the number is logical.
Seeing libs govern by emotion rather than logic, it's pretty easy to see why you can't grasp the concept.
100 billion per year translates to 50 billion over 6 months. What's so hard about that? Or are you just looking for a talking point to discredit the newly seated GOP controlled House?

The teabaggers made promises they couldn't keep, so they're sure the teabaggers are being honest :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, an honest politician makes promises they can't keep, realizes the mistake right after being elected, and is honest for running away from his promise

Last edited:
Gotta love Sheman... posts a picture showing "Lower taxes, Less government, More Freedom", follows it up with an insane rant from that nimrod Maddow, and somehow thinks we're nuts.

Lower taxes, Less government, More Freedom
....Brought-to-you by The DICK; Armey.

Wankin.gif

The teabaggers made promises they couldn't keep, so they're sure the teabaggers are being honest :cuckoo:

In wingnut world, an honest politician makes promises they can't keep, realizes the mistake right after being elected, and is honest for running away from his promise

If I hire you to work for me at a salary of $50,000/year and you start on July 1st, how much would you expect to receive the first calender year? Would you accuse me of breaking my promise if between 7/1 and 12/31 you only received $25,000?

Ask a handful of Tea Party members and you'll never get a clear-cut answer on who the "Tea Party" leader is. Why? There isn't one.

Those buses and commercials on TV just magically appeared!! Honest!

The Tea Party proved who its leaders are by who they nominated and voted for.

Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell - economic/fiscal ignoramuses who were straight out of the Christian Right, who simply doctored up their rhetoric to make it appear they knew or cared anything about the fiscal/economic condition of this country and what they thought needed to be done about it.

Rand Paul - an anti-government pro-corporate extremist with a not so secret desire to turn the country's race relations clock back to 1963 (at least).

Any social liberals among the Tea Party fav's? No. Why? Because the Tea Party is just the old Republican Right with a new dopey name.

If I hire you to work for me at a salary of $50,000/year and you start on July 1st, how much would you expect to receive the first calender year? Would you accuse me of breaking my promise if between 7/1 and 12/31 you only received $25,000?

This wingnut is so dumb, it thinks the Fed budget is $50k/year !!!!

We are one quarter into FY11. Teatards can start their savings now.

They knew how the fiscal year was set up before they promised $100 billion in savings. They can start now with identifying what they intend to cut.

What do you expect from a bunch who got sucked in by "Hope 'n Change"?

Re-read my post and tell me again who is dumb.
If I hire you to work for me at a salary of $50,000/year.....
Where did I mention the federal budget?:ahole-1:

Sheez sangha, you have some very serious mental problems don't you?
Where do you get that Ernie said the fed budget is 50k a year?

Re-read my post and tell me again who is dumb.
If I hire you to work for me at a salary of $50,000/year.....
Where did I mention the federal budget?:ahole-1:

You won't mention the fed budget because you don't know much about it. For one thing, you think it works like a paycheck :cuckoo:

But then, I shouldn't expect more from a group of people who don't know that the Fed budget starts in September, and not January :lol:

Sheez sangha, you have some very serious mental problems don't you?
Where do you get that Ernie said the fed budget is 50k a year?
:clap2:

I'm guessing from within his/her own little mind.
From the area where baseless agenda is formed and pushed out into the public.

:lol:

Forum List

Back