As the Demographic shift Sweeps the nation

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Exciting times watching the shift and and seeing the reaction , very entertaining, unless they lash out with guns in reaction (as we are watched yesterday)

A majority of babies born in the United States are now of non-European descent. In 25 years, America will be majority people of color. And this demographic revolution is creating simultaneous surges of hopefulness and anxiety -- cheers for the multicultural hip-hop musical "Hamilton," alongside calls for deportation of eleven million of our mainly brown neighbors.

You can sense this flux in three key findings from the new poll: about the American Dream, institutional racism and white privilege.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/opinions/liu-race-poll/

Better get your low info citizens out voting because they don't vote now. Who owns congress since Obama fucked up healthcare insurance? You'r prediction is laughable.

Exciting times watching the shift and and seeing the reaction , very entertaining, unless they lash out with guns in reaction (as we are watched yesterday)

A majority of babies born in the United States are now of non-European descent. In 25 years, America will be majority people of color. And this demographic revolution is creating simultaneous surges of hopefulness and anxiety -- cheers for the multicultural hip-hop musical "Hamilton," alongside calls for deportation of eleven million of our mainly brown neighbors.

You can sense this flux in three key findings from the new poll: about the American Dream, institutional racism and white privilege.

An America that's more than white - CNN.com
At some point -- just curious here -- are you ever going to get specific and go into detail about why the shift in skin color is so important to you?

You could really get into it, and I'd read the whole thing. I'm fascinated by your fixation on this.

Maybe look at it from both the reasons it's good there is a smaller percentage of white people AND a larger percentage of non-white people.

Please, here's a great opportunity to go into real detail. Looking forward to it.

A 9 % drop in 8 years , and this is only the start. Go to a mall or turn on the T.V. news more and more color and diversity

According to the latest results from Pew Research Center's Religious Landscape survey published Monday by National Journal's Next America project, just 46 percent of American adults are white Christians, down from 55 percent in 2007

Pew: White Christians no longer a majority
Wow, you're really going to town with these threads today.

Here's a request I've made on another of your threads from today:

At some point -- just curious here -- are you ever going to get specific and go into detail about why the shift in skin color is so important to you?

You could really get into it, and I'd read the whole thing. I'm fascinated by your fixation on this.

Maybe look at it from both the reasons it's good there is a smaller percentage of white people AND a larger percentage of non-white people.

Please, here's a great opportunity to go into real detail. Looking forward to it.

I'm starting to believe that Guano is excited about the shift to a darker nation so they can exterminate us crackas as his kind puts it.

I'm starting to believe that Guano is excited about the shift to a darker nation so they can exterminate us crackas as his kind puts it.
But he's white, too, so I don't get it.

Come on, guno, let's go into detail here.

White people have certainly become "minorities" in many places lol.

Seriously though. Biologically, humanity is comprised of only one race... the human race. And as we advance into the future, this will become more and more evident.

Something for Jew boy to ponder:

Without those White Christians he seems to loath, his tribe will be marched back into Auschwitz, Gross Rosen and Treblinka a lot sooner than planned. Minorities aren't as personanlly beholden to the Holocau$t legacy as WASPs.

White? You coulda fooled me. He's like those white college kids protesting for #blackLivesMatter with the black students happily allowing the blacks to kick them out of their sale place.

Can you imagine black students segregating themselves after all their parents and grandparents went through for Civil Rights?

Without those White Christians he seems to loath, his tribe will be marched back into Auschwitz, Gross Rosen and Treblinka a lot sooner than planned. Minorities aren't as personanlly beholden to the Holocau$t legacy as WASPs.
lalaurie-white-tears.gif

And blacks are becoming a smaller and more insignificant minority as Latinos and Asians will out number them. The few that are around will most likely either be in prison, unemployed, HIV positive, or dead before they're 30.

lalaurie-white-tears.gif
guno, I see you've posted again after I've tried multiple times to get you to respond.

Enough snark. Please respond to the following:

Awesome.

So as years pass.....America will look less like Utah and Connecticut and more like Africa, Syria and Mexico. That's awesome!!!!
Not Africa asshole.
I'm looking forward to watching what the Muslims and the Latino's do to the negro race when Muslims and Latinos, (yes yes I know one group belongs to a religious cult of violence and the other are from a geographic region) are the predominant groups in the US.
The muslims and Latinos DISPISE negroes!
You know that painting of huge black steam engine roaring head-on down the tracks at dusk and there's a big horse running directly towards the train? The horse is the negro race and the steam engine is the Muslims and Latinos.
I can't wait to watch what happens in a muslim run school when some negro bitch decides not to listen to the teacher!
Or what the reaction of the Latinos will be when a bunch of negro thugs attempts to loot a convience store run by a Latino family.
Should make for fun TV coverage.

White? You coulda fooled me. He's like those white college kids protesting for #blackLivesMatter with the black students happily allowing the blacks to kick them out of their sale place.

Can you imagine black students segregating themselves after all their parents and grandparents went through for Civil Rights?
I can't get guno to respond to my questions, so we may never know.

Forum List

Back