As predicted, the (announced) exit "in Afghanistan results in slaughter

It's not just incompetence.

They weighed the risk and decided that stevens and the others (and probably many more) were expendable.

Oh look, a lefty telling us we should expect and welcome these deaths and trying to pretend they have nothing to do with bad policy.

Piece of shit.

Romney would do well to remember that our military personnel and verterans help comprise the 47% that he doesn't care about....

Oh look, a lefty telling us we should expect and welcome these deaths and trying to pretend they have nothing to do with bad policy.

Piece of shit.

How many years were you a soldier in any military? If you think that you join for a vacation you are mistaken.
Bad policy, hardly, death is part of the game of war. Since you think I am a piece of shit I take that as a complement for the years I proudly wore the US Army uniform. Since you hate old soldiers and our comander in chief I would just settle on letting you know that your opinion matters little to none to those that put their life on the line for you to hate us so much.

Thanks again, Obama.

"The rush for a withdrawal from Afghanistan has created the conditions to allow the Taliban to infiltrate the local security forces, Afghan and some Western military commanders insist, with around 7,000 recruits for the Afghan police and army having to be processed every month. Since the rise in the "green on blue" attacks, vetting has been tightened up, and one in 35 applicants is said to have been rejected. One Afghan official said 420 out of the 15,000 who applied to join the army in the last seven months appeared to have the sole aim of murdering Western troops."

Another day, another disaster: So what now for Afghanistan? - Asia - World - The Independent

Sorry, are US troops being murdered by Taliban in Texas or are you moaning about an invading/occupying force being attacked by residents of the country they invaded?

Piece of shit.

Romney would do well to remember that our military personnel and verterans help comprise the 47% that he doesn't care about....

Worry about yourself. Our Military vote OVERWHELMINGLY republican.. They know who they can trust and it damn sure isn't you liberals who spat on them when they returned from Vietnam.. Who stuck knives in their backs in the form of John Kerry, Hanoi Jane.. Who has cut them so badly that under Jimmah Catah, a majority were on food stamps.. Who at this moment are seeing an Administration SUING in a court of law to take away the 3 extra days to get their ballot in being they are DEPLOYED because of Obama.. that the deep cuts and coming cuts LIBERALS always make, HITS THEM FIRST.. Oh no, you worry about your smarmy democratic party who sues our brave soldiers ..we'll take care of our own.

Death is part of war, if you have no stomach for it then don't support the military or the govt. The main reason that it is good to keep on in Afghanistan is that we are next to Iran, and have a better launching point to hit Iran with air and missle attacks, or a land invasion. You know that Iran is very nervous having US forces and bases on two sides of them.

<Knocks on his pea sized brain> Ambassador Stevens and the 3 others did not have to die.. The State Dept, Obama and his Administration, HIILARY ROTTEN CLINTON, totally dropped the fucking ball... even after being warned and on 9-11 no less.. THAT'S TOTAL FUCKING INCOMPETENCE.. Ambassador Stevens was tortured and died a grizzley death... Obama slept.. went to Vegas. Liberals are bottom dwellers because it doesn't get more grotesque than this... and now you're making excuses and stating, Oh well, death happens??" REALLY????????????????

Then please become a real leader and not an armchair general and show us how it is done. you my dear have no idea what it takes to be in combat or to wear the US military uniform.

Piece of shit.

Worry about yourself. Our Military vote OVERWHELMINGLY republican.. They know who they can trust and it damn sure isn't you liberals who spat on them when they returned from Vietnam.. Who stuck knives in their backs in the form of John Kerry, Hanoi Jane.. Who has cut them so badly that under Jimmah Catah, a majority were on food stamps.. Who at this moment are seeing an Administration SUING in a court of law to allow them 3 extra days to get their ballot in being they are DEPLOYED because of Obama.. that the deep cuts and coming cuts LIBERALS always make, HITS THEM FIRST.. Oh no, you worry about your smarmy democratic party who sues our brave soldiers ..we'll take care of our own.

But Reagan is a hero of yours that let 200+ plus marines parish in Lebanon and then he cut and ran instead of striking back.

Last edited:

Piece of shit.

Worry about yourself. Our Military vote OVERWHELMINGLY republican.. They know who they can trust and it damn sure isn't you liberals who spat on them when they returned from Vietnam.. Who stuck knives in their backs in the form of John Kerry, Hanoi Jane.. Who has cut them so badly that under Jimmah Catah, a majority were on food stamps.. Who at this moment are seeing an Administration SUING in a court of law to take away the 3 extra days to get their ballot in being they are DEPLOYED because of Obama.. that the deep cuts and coming cuts LIBERALS always make, HITS THEM FIRST.. Oh no, you worry about your smarmy democratic party who sues our brave soldiers ..we'll take care of our own.

Watch where you point that broad brush. My father served two tours in Vietnam, bitch.

Thanks again, Obama.

"The rush for a withdrawal from Afghanistan has created the conditions to allow the Taliban to infiltrate the local security forces, Afghan and some Western military commanders insist, with around 7,000 recruits for the Afghan police and army having to be processed every month. Since the rise in the "green on blue" attacks, vetting has been tightened up, and one in 35 applicants is said to have been rejected. One Afghan official said 420 out of the 15,000 who applied to join the army in the last seven months appeared to have the sole aim of murdering Western troops."

Another day, another disaster: So what now for Afghanistan? - Asia - World - The Independent

Sorry, are US troops being murdered by Taliban in Texas or are you moaning about an invading/occupying force being attacked by residents of the country they invaded?

They think that war is a video game and when you suffer a loss or a set back you can reset andd start anew.

Watch where you point that broad brush. My father served two tours in Vietnam, bitch.

My old man was in Nam from 1960-1972, he loved it.

Piece of shit.

How many years were you a soldier in any military? If you think that you join for a vacation you are mistaken.
Bad policy, hardly, death is part of the game of war. Since you think I am a piece of shit I take that as a complement for the years I proudly wore the US Army uniform. Since you hate old soldiers and our comander in chief I would just settle on letting you know that your opinion matters little to none to those that put their life on the line for you to hate us so much.

What a load off utter donkey dung. Obama changed the ROE and put a noose around our soldiers necks.. He cares more about his muslims brothers than his own troops.

Obama&#8217;s (ROE) Rules of Engagement are killing our troops | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Your father loved being in Vietnam??? I've never heard of anyone loving war.. whatever. it still doesn't erase the facts that LIBERALS spat on returning soldiers... that two of your own literally stuck knives in their backs.. Jane Fonda and John Kerry.. disgusting display of being traitors.. FACTS ARE FACTS.. Deal with it. Our military votes REPUBLICAN for a reason.

Your father loved being in Vietnam??? I've never heard of anyone loving war.. whatever. it still doesn't erase the facts that LIBERALS spat on returning soldiers... that two of your own literally stuck knives in their backs.. Jane Fonda and John Kerry.. disgusting display of being traitors.. FACTS ARE FACTS.. Deal with it. Our military votes REPUBLICAN for a reason.

That was until Romney spat on them...

Rules of engagement killing U.S. soldiers
By F. Michael Maloof,WND

Obama&#8217;s new rules put our soldiers at greater risk

New military rules of engagement ostensibly to protect Afghan civilians are putting the lives of U.S. forces in jeopardy,claim Army and Marine sources,as the Taliban learns the game plan based the rules&#8217;imposed limits.

Rules of Engagement | Expose Obama

Wimpy Obama changes Rules of Engagement for US Marines

An excerpt:

Our US Marines "CANNOT" shoot at the Taliban unless they see them with a gun. Yeah, that'll get more of our guys killed for sure. What a HUMP!

An excerpt:

Our US Marines "CANNOT" shoot at the Taliban unless they see them with a gun. Yeah, that'll get more of our guys killed for sure. What a HUMP!

These rules are costing out troops their lives.

Well that was their life to lead, not mine. I never spat upon any soldiers at any time in my life. I was utterly suprised when I was thank by my service by other vets, we(the vast majority) have never lost our honor amongst oursleves, because we have special bond, a brotherhood, no matter whom they may vote for, we don't measure a service member in those terms, only you civies do.
I also have guided my cousins and children into military service. I am the oldest and i led by example of what a good citizen does to support the country.
people have been dying in Afghanistan just like they die inthe US, it is part of boing in the military. One of the first things you are told and sing while running and marching is the knowledge that you can and will die while inservice and a body bag is waiting for you.
The death is glorious in the honor of serving.

Forum List

Back