As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion.

Any guy who isn't prepared to foster the responsibility should make the woman sign a legal document before engaging in intercourse. Seriously though, what a bunch of whiny, irresponsible fucks...oh, and bitter too.:D

You want to convict women of murder for terminating this:

or-zygote-stage-through.jpg

Even people who oppose abortion don't want it punished as severely as murder. THINK

And why wouldn't they, if abortion is murder?

You can blame the man 50% for the pregnancy but the birth is entirely up to the mother. And if she chooses birth the man is stuck with 18 years of child support. No way that is fair.

If a woman decides to give birth she should be required to notify the father, and if he so chooses he can file a form with the authorities saying he favors abortion. If the woman still chooses birth then the kid is her responsibility.

I'm pro-choice - for men.
Excuse me??? A lot of men don't pay child support. Remember the Dead Beat Dads movement a few years ago? And an unmarried woman doesn't have a lot of leverage against dickheads such as yourself

Abortion on demand shouldn't even be available.

How would you punish women who broke the law and had an abortion?
Sterilize them so it won't happen again.
You are being so so stupid and ignorant to boot, let alone UnChristian if you are one...Jebus JK!!! I know several women who had abortions when they were young and even when they were first married, some feel sorrow regarding their abortion, and some feel no regret and take the stance of knowing they made the right choice for their own circumstance, and ALL of these women are fantastic loving mothers with multiple children now. Sterilization FORCED by the government is the most despicable and unconstitutional thing they could do.... they've tried already....How dare you to even suggest it!!! That's sicker than sick and below ground....

As long as men are forced to pay child support, they should have a say in abortion
Women biologically have to carry the baby. That impacts their careers and pay disproportionately through their lives on average. Yet you think if you're willing to throw a few bucks not even for her but to support your own children you should be able to force her to carry a baby in her body? That's bull.

Not at all. I'm not for banning abortion. But i do say when the mother chooses birth even though the father wants abortion, then the man should be absolved of all responsibility for the kid.

OK, I misunderstood your argument, thanks for correcting it.

But that's still ridiculous, why punish the child because the mother doesn't want to abort it? You don't want to be responsible for the consequences, keep it in your pants

Abortion on demand shouldn't even be available.

How would you punish women who broke the law and had an abortion?
Sterilize them so it won't happen again.
You are being so so stupid and ignorant to boot, let alone UnChristian if you are one...Jebus JK!!! I know several women who had abortions when they were young and even when they were first married, some feel sorrow regarding their abortion, and some feel no regret and take the stance of knowing they made the right choice for their own circumstance, and ALL of these women are fantastic loving mothers with multiple children now. Sterilization FORCED by the government is the most despicable and unconstitutional thing they could do.... they've tried already....How dare you to even suggest it!!! That's sicker than sick and below ground....
The best for their OWN circumstances? They don't deserve to be a mother. They are selfish and should be sterilized. They allowed their own flesh and blood to be murdered, that's not christian, and how dare you question it.

[
Excuse me??? A lot of men don't pay child support. Remember the Dead Beat Dads movement a few years ago? And an unmarried woman doesn't have a lot of leverage against dickheads such as yourself

Men don't pay child support? Black men don't and they're allowed to get away with that. But white men are forced to pay even though the ex-wife spends all the money on herself and hell with the kids.

But that's still ridiculous, why punish the child because the mother doesn't want to abort it? You don't want to be responsible for the consequences, keep it in your pants

Why punish the man because the mother doesn't want to abort the kid.?

Because he got a woman pregnant. It's called accountability. And the one who is punished is the kid, the kid the guy didn't man up to not having when he didn't want one

Because he got a woman pregnant. It's called accountability. And the one who is punished is the kid, the kid the guy didn't man up to not having when he didn't want one

Everyone agrees the man must share blame for the pregnancy. But the birth is 100% up to the mother and the kid should be her responsibility. THINK

I wonder if the OP realizes his scheme ENCOURAGES abortion?

I support abortion. Otherwise the black and brown hordes and their 75ish IQs will destroy america.
No, only the ignorance and hate practiced by you and many others on the right can destroy America.

LOL... You speak of ignorance.

Yet you're completely ignorant of the fact that legalizing abortion was and continues to be a "progressive" cause and it was designed to get rid of black and everyone else the elite decided there was an abundance of..

"We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

-- Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble

Everyone agrees the man must share blame for the pregnancy. But the birth is 100% up to the mother and the kid should be her responsibility. THINK

Just become a liberal, you have no sense of personal responsibility

Forum List

Back