As if you needed it, but here's another reason not to watch football

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The disgusting leftscum cannot stop promoting degeneracy in our society. And of course the link ties it all in with Donald Trump.

giphy.gif

Drag queens to make historical debut — during Super Bowl LIV
“RuPaul’s Drag Race” alumni Kim Chi and Miz Cracker will appear in an ad for Sabra hummus during Feb. 2’s championship football game.

The disgusting leftscum cannot stop promoting degeneracy in our society. And of course the link ties it all in with Donald Trump.

giphy.gif

“RuPaul’s Drag Race” alumni Kim Chi and Miz Cracker will appear in an ad for Sabra hummus during Feb. 2’s championship football game.

I would prefer Bailey Jay and Aubrey Kate if we are going gender bender for Super Bowl Ads...

( I hope no one google either one of those names and if you do, well it is your eyes and memory and not mine )

• Banned

giphy.gif

I would prefer Bailey Jay and Aubrey Kate if we are going gender bender for Super Bowl Ads...

( I hope no one google either one of those names and if you do, well it is your eyes and memory and not mine )
No, I've seen enough disgusting sick freaks. Don't need to see anymore. So, hows trixxxs?

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I don't need another reason not to be a stupid drooling moron, sitting on a couch doing my best to emulate vegetable life.

giphy.gif

No, I've seen enough disgusting sick freaks. Don't need to see anymore. So, hows tricks?

It is Trixxxs ya Silly Wabbit!

Anyhoo, I am not watching the game because Football became a pussy game in the 1990's when Generation X started playing in the Pro's...

• Banned

giphy.gif

I don't need another reason not to be a stupid drooling moron, sitting on a couch doing my best to emulate vegetable life.
I lost all interest in watching pro football when they caught Michael Irvin on video buying cocaine in Irving TX, and he was not fired and sent to prison.

Yeah, drag queens are disgusting. /s

5af17eb319ee8618008b49ac

Donald Trump once stuck his face into Rudy Giuliani's chest for a drag-queen comedy skit

• Banned

5af17eb319ee8618008b49ac

Donald Trump once stuck his face into Rudy Giuliani's chest for a drag-queen comedy skit
Most progressives, you included, cannot seem to tell the difference in reality and fantasy.

5af17eb319ee8618008b49ac

Most progressives, you included, cannot seem to tell the difference in reality and fantasy.
Why? What are you fantasizing about, Rudy's cleavage? :ack-1:

So you are wishing you were Donald putting your face in Rudy man boob region... Got it...

giphy.gif

Meanwhile

Veterans group's national anthem Super Bowl ad rejected by NFL

giphy.gif

So people still watch TV and the NFL?

The hell you say.

Who are these dino's?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how many people actually pay any attention to the commercials during the game or anything that is shown on TV for that matter?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

90% of the listening audience cares little about the outcome of the game. San Francisco or Kansas City...who gives a shit.

So yes, a lot of people focus on the commercials, which are some of the best aired at any time on commercial TV. And as we all know, the advertisers pay a TON for those ads, so THEY are certainly taking them seriously.

I haven't watched football in over a decade.
If you lived with the Vikings as your team, you would understand.

Forum List

Back