As I see it: When a truth-teller confronts Diaspora Jews

jews are not your enemy. Women are.

Strength is nothing. Will is everything. And you lack the will. You are not unique.

AS I SEE IT: When a truth-teller confronts Diaspora Jews

guno, this guy thinks Jews in America are really messed up. What do you think?

I may kindle that book. Just reading the into I leaned about Shkhina, and that the Palestinians like the Germans.
Apparently this is what I leaned about the Shkhina: The presence of God:

This feminine immanent face of God has many names, but the most prominent of them is Shekhinah. Shekhinah means “dwelling,” with the noun-verb force of that word: the act of dwelling. The state of being somewhere. This talmudic word describes the numinous presence of God that abided in the Temple. In the centuries following the destruction of the Temple, sages begin to depict the Shekhinah as a woman. They see her as a loving mother who suffers the same exile as her people:

This divine mother, according to Raphael Patai (author of The Hebrew Goddess) and other scholars, has her roots among the earliest Israelites, who worshipped the divine mother Asherah along with the God of Israel. The mysterious female figure of Proverbs, Lady Wisdom, may be a version of Asherah, since she is called “happy” (asher) and described as a tree, as Asherah was depicted as a tree:

She is a tree of life to all who hold her fast,
And all who cling to her find happiness.
Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.

The Divine made me at the beginning of his road,
the most ancient of his works of old….
And humankind was my joy.
Now, children, listen to me,
Happy are they who keep my ways.
Proverbs 3:18, 8:22, 27-32

Apparently they had a female HS who spoke for God.

Forum List

Back