As Heroin Deaths Outnumber Gun Deaths, Why Does Left Still Focus on Gun Deaths?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Why? Because the left could not give a flying fart about deaths in America.

Gun control and gun confiscation has always been solely about one thing and one thing alone; disarming the American public.

CDC: Heroin Deaths Surpassed Firearm-Related Homicides in 2015 - Breitbart

The number of heroin deaths was 12,989 and the number of firearm-related homicides was 12,979.

The Washington Post published the CDC numbers, which show the deaths from all opioids combined topped 33,000 in 2015. That means opioid deaths outnumbered firearm-related homicides nearly 3 to 1.

Gun control and gun confiscation has always been solely about one thing and one thing alone; disarming the American public.

The number of heroin deaths was 12,989 and the number of firearm-related homicides was 12,979.

The Washington Post published the CDC numbers, which show the deaths from all opioids combined topped 33,000 in 2015. That means opioid deaths outnumbered firearm-related homicides nearly 3 to 1.
Why doesn't the right focus on heroin deaths?

Because the Mexican border has been open since Obama took office and tied the Border Patrol's hands.

Just look at the majority of goono's threads for instance. He celebrates these deaths, and not one liberal here denounces him.

Can't fight back against the left's or right's FORCED ideologies and ideas with heroin. You can with guns.

Op acts like Republicans ever gave one single fuck about drug users. Their solution has always been lock them up and that'll fix em. Any other approach was called soft....until white boys started dropping like flies. NOW OP is concerned but seems to think Republicans have done something Dems have not.

Heroin is the drug of choice of the Democrat's constituency.i. They aren't about to deny them access.

Op acts like Republicans ever gave one single fuck about drug users. Their solution has always been lock them up and that'll fix em. Any other approach was called soft....until white boys started dropping like flies. NOW OP is concerned but seems to think Republicans have done something Dems have not.

Actually, I do indeed care more about my people than other people.
Got a problem with that?

Any of you jerks still want heroin illegal? If so you are idiots and still believe in fighting the drug war. Hateful pricks.

What the hell do you think I am doing, numbnuts?

Any of you jerks still want heroin illegal? If so you are idiots and still believe in fighting the drug war. Hateful pricks.
I think most conservatives now want to decriminalize drug use that is not directly harmful to anyone, but punish misuse, like drunk/high driving or drug fueled crime.

Marijuana, I think, most people realize now should be legalized entirely. We took that industry away from the Mexican Drug Lords by simply legalizing it in a few states, think of how a national decriminalization of all drugs would pout those bastards out of business.

We focus on cleaning up the addicts and going after those who sell drugs unlicensed and uninspected, not the customers.

Got a problem with that?

SURE you do, and that's why you have a long record of helping!

SURE you do, and that's why you have a long record of helping!
No one can help anyone other than the Dimocratic Party, especially not THEIR OWN SELVES.

roflmao

And there you have your excuse on why you expect more from Dems and nothing from cons. You're the one who started the thread. Now you don't care. Got cha!

Because you can't defend yourself from a fascist government with heroin.

Number one in gun deaths, by far, is suicide. The most being rednecks in Red States. As long as they only kill themselves, I couldn't care less.

Forum List

Back