As Floridians Are Displaced, Rubio Demands More Foreign Workers

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Anyone know if this is actually true? If so to Hell with Disney and Rubio.

Floridians Are Displaced Rubio Wants More Foreign Workers The Daily Caller

Republican senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio is backing a bill that would triple the number of guest workers businesses could hire every year, after hundreds of workers in his state were fired and literally replaced by foreign guest workers.

Disney, Southern California Edison and most recently Fossil Group have together fired hundreds of American tech workers and forced them to train their foreign replacements, many of whom were flown in specifically to take their job.

“You had me here one day, and the next day you had an Indian worker at a lower skill level sitting at my desk,” one of the hundreds of tech workers who Disney recently fired told The Daily Caller News Foundation. (RELATED: Senators Ask Feds To Investigate Guest Worker Visa Abuse)

Competition sucks. Yes it does. I like Rubio more and more.

If this story is true then I am to presume you are in agreement with bringing in foreign workers to directly take US citizens jobs? If so then I also assume you are Ok with our porous southern border? Might as well not have borders.

Why pick on Rubio? Why the hell aren't progs outraged at S. Cal. Edison and the Fossil Group who are alleged to be firing American workers?

Why pick on Rubio? Why the hell aren't progs outraged at S. Cal. Edison and the Fossil Group who are alleged to be firing American workers?

Who is picking on Rubio? did he do as the article states or not?

You almost gotta laugh at the ignorance and the desperation of the left. The article alleges that Southern California Edison is firing American workers and replacing them with foreign "guest workers" but there is no mention and certainly no outrage regarding Democrat senators Di Fi and Babs Boxer who represent the California workers who are allegedly fired. Meanwhile the rad left progs are all up in arms about Florida senator Rubio.

Republican senator and presidential candidate Marco Rubio is backing a bill that would triple the number of guest workers businesses could hire every year, after hundreds of workers in his state were fired and literally replaced by foreign guest workers.

Disney, Southern California Edison and most recently Fossil Group have together fired hundreds of American tech workers and forced them to train their foreign replacements, many of whom were flown in specifically to take their job.

“You had me here one day, and the next day you had an Indian worker at a lower skill level sitting at my desk,” one of the hundreds of tech workers who Disney recently fired told The Daily Caller News Foundation. (RELATED: Senators Ask Feds To Investigate Guest Worker Visa Abuse)
He's trying to get the Hispanic vote away from Hillary.

WTF????

Fuck them businesses & Rubio. I can't believe you would be okay with this.
I'm a conservative. That means I favor the free movement of capital and labor. Anyone who doesnt favor those things is not a conservative.
Bullshit.

Free movement of capital & labor =/= illegal aliens & foreigners taking Americans jobs anymore than it means insider trading is legal or charity scams are legal.
I'm also guessing you will never bitch about unions again right?

He's trying to get the Hispanic vote away from Hillary.
Hispanic vote > Americans jobs?

I'd say, since there are no names of workers in the article, that it is just a hit piece from some Republican that doesn't want Rubio to be president. Gotta love primary season and watching Republicans eat each other.

WTF????

I'm a conservative. That means I favor the free movement of capital and labor. Anyone who doesnt favor those things is not a conservative.

No, you're just an egotistical troll and one stupid son of a bitch.

-You're a welfare junkie
-You have no conception of how to be fiscally responsible
-You are a statist
-You favor open borders policies

You're not a conservative. You don't have the first clue what it even means. You hate gay people so you think you're conservative. But anyone who loves the government more than they love the American people is no conservative.

And this is bad because?

Business exists to make profit. Not provide people with good careers or jobs. To make profit often involves replacing expensive workers with cheaper workers who can do the same tasks for less money. That's capitalism. Don't wave the corporate flag then bitch about how things work ya fucking hypocrites.

WTF????

So you are for open borders?
Not open. Just more open. There has to be a way to allow people to come to work with a minimum of fuss and expense. T he current system simply doesnt work.

Forum List

Back