As federal agents closed in on Hunter Biden in 2019, the D.C. accountant who prepared his tax returns--died unexpectedly

All investigations start out as a hunch, and/or a conspiracy theory based upon a puzzle that needs to be thought about carefully as it's picture starts to become clearer and more clearer.... Once the pieces begin to match, the conspiracy or hunch then turns into a fact finding mission that many times ends with convictions.

What is the name of the accountant who died in 2019? Did he die in a hospital or under a doctor's care? Did he die in an accident? Was there an autopsy?

I misread.

Magnus is 100% correct, and no the accountant did not die nefariously because of the Bidens.
Nor did Vince Foster or Jeffery Epstein commit alleged suicide, otherwise this is what is thought because of the supposed reasoning that was given to us (under very coincidental and shady circumstances), that we were told that they had supposedly did it, so we gotta always follow the trails of suspicion in order to not be totally duped so badly if it is found out to be true later on that their deaths for an example weren't a suicide after all.

Only gullible people walk around without any suspicion in life, otherwise just believing anything that they are told. I'd rather apologize for being wrong about something, instead of finding out that I was right and never said anything or warned anyone about the possible dangers that might lurk.

Look at the lies that were instantly driven by bad actor's when Israel was attacked ...... Going back to that early on stage of lying had revealed some rather unsuspecting enemies of Israel across the globe.

Last edited:
What is the name of the accountant who died in 2019? Did he die in a hospital or under a doctor's care? Did he die in an accident? Was there an autopsy?
I'm waiting for someone to tell us as a part of the investigative practices by those who research these kinds of Ops and things. Do you have the answers ?

I'm waiting for someone to tell us as a part of the investigative practices by those who research these kinds of Ops and things. Do you have the answers ?

Do you have evidence that the accountant died? Do you even have a name?

Do you have evidence that the accountant died? Do you even have a name?
Nope, do you ? I'm waiting on the patrons of the thread to reveal the evidence just like you are also waiting on the same thing, but in the mean time we can discuss the possibilities based on the character being shown to us by the events of the past, and the rolling wave action of the major parties involved.

Yeah, the exact definition of a retard. Thanks for confirming. :itsok:
You are the same, but you try to act as if you ain't.. 😂

All threads are opinion's and assumptions based on media outlets and their reporting to us the news. We have our opinion's based upon the stories that bombard us daily by the media of course, and then we all await the final outcomes that either prove our opinion's as being wrong or right..

Forum List

Back