"As Christians we believe that love is stronger than hate"

Love and acceptance are two different things.

Would you say you Love the mass rapists that raped your nation's children in Rotherham while the Cops refused to do anything because of Political Correctness?
I cant think that anybody would support those people. What a strange question to ask.

Thus you accept the idea that "certain exclusions" DO apply.

And that's the point.

Not to mention the Christian concept of anathema, excluding someone from the community and abandoning them to suffering and hell..

Would you say you Love the mass rapists that raped your nation's children in Rotherham while the Cops refused to do anything because of Political Correctness?
I cant think that anybody would support those people. What a strange question to ask.

And that's the point.
Absolutely not. Knowing your extremist views you take an incident like this in order to demonise muslims. That is not "Love thy Neighbour".
How can condemnation of rape invalidate "Love thy Neighbour" ?

And that's the point.
Absolutely not. Knowing your extremist views you take an incident like this in order to demonise muslims. That is not "Love thy Neighbour".

I take the multiple incidents like that, that we know of, and make a judgement on what will come with a significant Muslim Population combined with Political Correctness.

That's not "demonizing", that using abductive reasoning to reach a conclusion and taking action to protect me and mine.

And that's the point.

I take the multiple incidents like that, that we know of, and make a judgement on what will come with a significant Muslim Population combined with Political Correctness.

That's not "demonizing", that using abductive reasoning to reach a conclusion and taking action to protect me and mine.
But your position is a nonsense and ignores the fact that the Rotherham gang were multi racial.

And that's the point.

And also ignores the fact that rape is not the preserve of any single society.

And that's the point.

But your position is a nonsense and ignores the fact that the Rotherham gang were multi racial.

"Because most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31] OneHome Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns about the level of abuse with senior police officers in 2002, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men." "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."
"

Minimal 1400 girls raped in this one instance that we know of.

While your primary concern is that the two causes of this horror never be seriously and honestly discussed.

And that's the point.

And also ignores the fact that rape is not the preserve of any single society.

REd Herring. I never claimed it was.

My point stands.

It is demonizing because you choose to ignore multiple incidents of rape elsewhere in the world, not least in America. You are very selective in making your conclusions.

This remembers me to a story I heard about a monastery in Serbia - a story out of the bad days of this area - where lots of people started to massmurder each other on completly no reason to do so. Nearby this monastery was a village where Muslims lived - and the abbey hid the Muslims from his own serbian people when they were suddenly on war against Muslims. The nice end: After a while the fortune of war changed and Muslims conquered the area and some of them liked to destroy the monastery now - but the Muslims of the village defended the monastery against their own people. So I would say: To be a good Christian means not always to do what other Christians are doing - and to be a good Muslim means also not always to do what other Muslims are doing. I guess the most important thing is to give god always a good warm place on the lifefire called "heart".

Every chose lifestyle is what you think it is.

Every lifestyle or belief can also be what you think it is, or, rather, what you make of it..... none have to be boring or limiting. Including Christianity

Christians don't want their religion watered down with "feel good, kumbaya, politically correct" b.s. any more than the musloids do.

Muslims wouldn't allow it in THEIR Mosques, Christians shouldn't either.
That isnt a Christian response.
Sadly yes it is. Lol.

You can't fight Isis with love bombs

The USA produced the Daesh when it attacked the Iraq without any feeling for love and responsibility. I remember this situation very well. Germany became suddenly an enemy of the USA in the eyes of the USA only because we said "It's wrong to attack the Iraq!" (Btw: It was wrong!!!). In this days the USA was fixed only on this completly unimportant war in the Iraq because of weapons of mass dissappearance from 9/11, while the USA ignored completly the developement of nuclear weapons in North Korea the same time for example. Oh by the way: What mission did accomplish G.W. Bush on the USS Abraham Lincoln in the near of the coast of California in May 1st 2003? To kill the future of president Jeb Bush?

Last edited:
Christians don't want their religion watered down with "feel good, kumbaya, politically correct" b.s. any more than the musloids do.

Muslims wouldn't allow it in THEIR Mosques, Christians shouldn't either.
That isnt a Christian response.
Sadly yes it is. Lol.

You can't fight Isis with love bombs

The USA produced the Daesh when it attacked the Iraq without any feeling for love and responsibility. I remember this situation very well. Germany became suddenly an enemy of the USA in the eyes of the USA only because we said "It's wrong to attack the Iraq!" (Btw: It was wrong!!!). In this days the USA was fixed only on this completly unimportant war in the Iraq because of weapons of mass dissappearance from 9/11, while the USA ignored completly the developement of nuclear weapons in North Korea the same time for example. Oh by the way: What mission did accomplish G.W. Bush on the USS Abraham Lincoln in the near of the coast of California in May 1st 2003? To kill the future of president Jeb Bush?

What the fuck was that video all about?

Forum List

Back