"As Christians we believe that love is stronger than hate"

You hardly qualify as a Christian because you can spout a few verses. I think that you are one of these American hate preachers who take a narrow literalistic view of the scripture in order to hate everyone who is not like you.
I am not sure why you think I am a Catholic. The product of your fevered imagination I suspect.

And by the way I stated that you were from the stone age, that is based on your primitive postings.

Maybe now you can understand why I said that how love is expressed necessarily differs from one person to the next?

Is love for neighbor diminished when you give them a tongue lashing they deserve?

could you really claim to love if you accepted your neighbor saying and doing stupid things that will cause them to lose their sanity and ruin their lives?

What loving words would you have for the talking serpent who screwed up Jeremiahs mind?
Its difficult to say without knowing more about his journey. Most extremists are products of their environment and upbringing.

A simplified message operating on a dull intellect can do a huge amount of damage to an individual.

Agreed.

People like that should never be in any position of public service. If they get something as simple as love thy neighbor wrong and as important as what constitutes a holy life how could they possibly be right about anything more complicated or less important? They shouldn't even be allowed to operate heavy machinery or work with children.
There are a lot of damaged people out there. They should not be allowed to spread hatred. That isnt a christian standpoint either, its just common decency.

Pointing out Truth you find uncomfortable is not Hatred.

What is your nation's plant to prevent Large Scale Rape Rings in the Future?

You hardly qualify as a Christian because you can spout a few verses. I think that you are one of these American hate preachers who take a narrow literalistic view of the scripture in order to hate everyone who is not like you.
I am not sure why you think I am a Catholic. The product of your fevered imagination I suspect.

And by the way I stated that you were from the stone age, that is based on your primitive postings.

Maybe now you can understand why I said that how love is expressed necessarily differs from one person to the next?

Is love for neighbor diminished when you give them a tongue lashing they deserve?

could you really claim to love if you accepted your neighbor saying and doing stupid things that will cause them to lose their sanity and ruin their lives?

What loving words would you have for the talking serpent who screwed up Jeremiahs mind?
Its difficult to say without knowing more about his journey. Most extremists are products of their environment and upbringing.

A simplified message operating on a dull intellect can do a huge amount of damage to an individual.

Agreed.

People like that should never be in any position of public service. If they get something as simple as love thy neighbor wrong and as important as what constitutes a holy life how could they possibly be right about anything more complicated or less important? They shouldn't even be allowed to operate heavy machinery or work with children.
There are a lot of damaged people out there. They should not be allowed to spread hatred. That isnt a christian standpoint either, its just common decency.

Thats where things can get a little murky. What a exactly a Christian standpoint is and what is assumed to be common decency varies wildly from one congregation to another.

What is common decency to you could be pusillanimous to someone else. What could simply be a statement of fact by one person could be perceived as hatred by another.

Jeremiah probably thinks she is fulfilling her Christian duty and showing great love for you by accusing you of being a hell bound Papist and she probably thinks that you hate Jesus because you reject her lunacy as that of a narrow minded fundamentalist American hate preacher who hates everyone not like her..

How is it even possible for someone who claims to love truth to not hate that which is a lie? You cannot love both truth and falsehood.

When Christ first appeared he cleansed a few lepers, cured a handful of illnesses, raised a corpse or two when there were probably many thousands suffering from one ailment or another in Judea at the time, not to mention all of the dead.. If it was possible for him to do such things, why was his love and compassion withheld from everyone else?

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Proverbs 6:16-19

Last edited:
If it was true, the Ku Klux Klan wouldn't claim to be Christian, and republicans wouldn't love war.

What for heavens sake has the secret society "KuKluxKlan" to do with the christian religion? They are only misusing christian clothings and symbols. They are even burning crosses.

It's like ISIS claiming to be Muslim.

Agreed.

Thats where things can get a little murky. What a exactly a Christian standpoint is and what is assumed to be common decency varies wildly from one congregation to another.

What is common decency to you could be pusillanimous to someone else. What could simply be a statement of fact by one person could be perceived as hatred by another.

Jeremiah probably thinks she is fulfilling her Christian duty and showing great love for you by accusing you of being a hell bound Papist and she probably thinks that you hate Jesus because you reject her lunacy as that of a narrow minded fundamentalist American hate preacher who hates everyone not like her..

How is it even possible for someone who claims to love truth to not hate that which is a lie? You cannot love both truth and falsehood.

When Christ first appeared he cleansed a few lepers, cured a handful of illnesses, raised a corpse or two when there were probably many thousands suffering from one ailment or another in Judea at the time, not to mention all of the dead.. If it was possible for him to do such things, why was his love and compassion withheld from everyone else?

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Proverbs 6:16-19

What I was trying too say is that Christianity doesnt have exclusivity on ethics and decency. There are good and bad in every religion. Those that cant see that have a problem.

If it was true, the Ku Klux Klan wouldn't claim to be Christian, and republicans wouldn't love war.

What for heavens sake has the secret society "KuKluxKlan" to do with the christian religion? They are only misusing christian clothings and symbols. They are even burning crosses.

It's like ISIS claiming to be Muslim.

Or like choclate claiming to be sand? The problem "ISIS" started as a movement of freedom figthers against the USA (=the Occident) when the USA attacked the Iraq. They degenerated meanwhile to a criminal organisation. They are unbelievable ignorant and cruel - similiar maybe to the violent games of the english speaking world. The organisation ISIS tries to get a lot of canonfooder from Muslims, who live in the western world. Specially young simple minded and bad educated young people are in danger to become victims of this criminals.

Tell me please more concrete: Where do you see a christian element of the KuKluxKlan? It's completly clear, that someone, who burns crosses, has nothing to do with the christian religion.

Last edited:
But I've seen the signs: "God hates fags".
wpid-2014-03-03-01-45-591.png

Wanna live a crazy and dangerous live?

Be a fully committed Christian.
It is a sad fact that wicked people will hijack any religion to try and further their agenda.
"Love thy Neighbour" is the thing.
"Love thy neighbour" - *"certain exclusions apply" isnt.

love thy neighbor does not mean that you should condone evil behavior, it means the opposite.

How a person expresses love necessarily differs from one person to the next. This same Jesus who said love thy neighbor and showed great kindness to the downtrodden blasted the pharisees and publicly humiliated them for being money grubbing actors and lying frauds.,.
Love the Neighbour means Love thy Neighbour , you are attempting to build a bridge from that to something else.
Would you love a Nazi neighbour? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back