Artwork in Italy covered up to avoid offending muslims

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Paintings and statues depicting nudity were covered with veils at an exposition held in the palace of Savona to avoid offending visiting Muslims, according to the artist who created them.
Report: Artwork in Italy Covered Up to Avoid Offending Muslims

Nothing like telling your OWN ppl sucks to be you bend over and appease incoming savages.... who don't give a rats ass about your life ( radicals).

What Government is so pathetic they've sold out their own country for the West take over oh I know Countries like Germany, Italy, Sweden, France(EUROPE) notice all the women getting raped and all their freedoms are no more........ Savages flee from their own shit holes move to a more free Country only to be like the Morons of California turning that very Country/ State into the exact same shit hole they left.

Last edited:
Paintings and statues depicting nudity were covered with veils at an exposition held in the palace of Savona to avoid offending visiting Muslims, according to the artist who created them.

Nothing like telling your OWN ppl sucks to be you bend over and appease incoming savages.... who don't give a rats ass about your life ( radicals).

What Government is so pathetic they've sold out their own country for the West take over oh I know Countries like Germany, Italy, Sweden, France(EUROPE) notice all the women getting raped and all their freedoms are no more........ Savages flee from their own shit holes move to a more free Country only to be like the Morons of California turning that very Country/ State into the exact same shit hole they left.
That was polite of them. We did the same for the Victorians. Hell, we did the same for the cretans at the Art Exhibitions in the early 1900's. People have vapors over those boobies and peepees.
Find something real to bitch about.

But if it were done not to offend Christians, it would be OK

Jews only get offended by their sagging jowls. But I feel sorry for them. It's genetic.

Jeez. My house would really curl their beards. :auiqs.jpg:

Covering up of half-naked warrior statue for Islamic conference in Italy criticised as cultural censorship

The covering up of a marble statue of a muscular, half-naked Greek warrior for a conference on Islam in Italy has drawn accusations of overly-zealous cultural censorship.

The reclining statue of Epaminondas, a fourth century BC general who fought for the liberation of the Greek city-state of Thebes, was draped in a red satin sheet to spare the sensibilities of Muslim delegates.

Conservative politicians seized on the case, claiming it was an example of Italy going too far to accommodate the feelings of immigrant communities.

Covering up of half-naked warrior statue for Islamic conference in Italy criticised as cultural censorship

Fallacy argument.

Good grief....

Why hello there asshole. Here's a true story for your "good griefing".

I've written before about the two bookstores I had in Denver back when heck was a pup. You don't read so you would have no way of knowing about remainders. I had huge tables of "coffee table" books, one of which was about the work of Michelangelo.

A catholic group mounted a protest against my store because the book was displayed, facing out into the mall. On the cover of the book - David.

Now, I cannot post a photo of that statue because the board rules won't allow it.

All you assholes pretending this is about Muslims need to stfu and take responsibility for your own actions.

Try posting Michelangelo's David right here on this board.

Be sure to let us know when THAT happens.

Try posting Michelangelo's David on this board.

Right now.

Go ahead.

Post it.

Post Melania without the nipples covered.

Well?

Do it.

Right now.

Go ahead.

Post it.

Well?

Do it.
What don't you get about GOVERNMENT censorship?

Good grief....

Why hello there asshole. Here's a true story for your "good griefing".

I've written before about the two bookstores I had in Denver back when heck was a pup. You don't read so you would have no way of knowing about remainders. I had huge tables of "coffee table" books, one of which was about the work of Michelangelo.

A catholic group mounted a protest against my store because the book was displayed, facing out into the mall. On the cover of the book - David.

Link? Surely such a protest generated media attention of some kind.

Right now.

Go ahead.

Post it.

Well?

Do it.

4508369890_d8fdacd24e_z.jpg

Billy_Kinetta
Media attention? Don't be ridiculous. I simply replaced the face out books with something that didn't upset the little christian ladies. Irony is, the statues are religious.

Death Angel

Government? Where? Our govt wasn't involved and it doesn't appear any other govt was either.
Your two pics show only that you're a coward and you're lying. Read the rule. Bottom line is that so-called "christians" are lying hypocrites.

You may not post images that show Human genitalia or Human Female aureola or nipples.

Billy_Kinetta
Media attention? Don't be ridiculous. I simply replaced the face out books with something that didn't upset the little christian ladies.

Interesting. I'd likely have added a 1/2 scale replica of David to the window display, with lights.

Your two pics show only that you're a coward and you're lying. Read the rule. Bottom line is that so-called "christians" are lying hypocrites.

You may not post images that show Human genitalia or Human Female aureola or nipples.

Nonsense. You said "Try posting Michelangelo's David on this board." So I did.

Technically speaking, stone is not human, and regardless, I have absolutely no interest in viewing or posting pics of male genitalia.

Forum List

Back