A Pulse Night Club massacre survivor Luis Ruiz says that he has “found Jesus"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Pulse Nightclub Survivor Shares Story: I've Found Jesus And I'm No Longer Gay

A Pulse Night Club massacre survivor Luis Javier Ruiz says that he has “found Jesus as his personal savior and is no longer gay” Ruiz is set to speak at an upcoming event for Freedom March on May 5 in Washington, D.C. "The event bills itself as a 'celebration of freedom from homosexuality and transgenderism,'"

That has got to make the Left Wingers mad

One guy who admittedly had major problems in his life, doing drugs, went through an incredibly traumatic experience which caused him to lose friends in the blink of an eye. This doesn't prove or disprove anything.

I like Ben Shapiro but his website peddles in way too many anecdotal stories that do nothing but appeal to right-leaning emotion, which is one thing he rails against on his show when it comes to what the left does in their media.

A Pulse Night Club massacre survivor Luis Javier Ruiz says that he has “found Jesus as his personal savior and is no longer gay” Ruiz is set to speak at an upcoming event for Freedom March on May 5 in Washington, D.C. "The event bills itself as a 'celebration of freedom from homosexuality and transgenderism,'"

Scared the gay out of them

Is that your proposal for ending homosexuality?

Why just left wingers? Republican party full of homos and child molesters. Dennis Hastert comes to mind as well as Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Lawrence King and many many others.

Good for him. I hope he finds solace and peace in his renewed faith. He may think that other gays can change their sexuality, but that isn’t the case for me and a great deal of many others.

Good for him. I hope he finds solace and peace in his renewed faith. He may think that other gays can change their sexuality, but that isn’t the case for me and a great deal of many others.

If Jesus steps in you'll be dating girls in a NY minute

yeah, must be real hard to look at a naked women and get ill just looking at it, while looking at a man's hairy pimply ass and say " damn that looks good". Liberalism is a mental disorder...

A link to more republican sex perversions, which is why it's called the g.o.p. Gang of perverts. But maybe the op means that after committing certain scandalous or illegal sex acts, the republicans repent and the demorats don't? Anyway, on to the link....

The Page Who Took Down the GOP

A link to more republican perversions, which is why it's called the g.o.p. Gang of perverts. But Maybe the op means that after committing certain scandalous or illegal sex acts, the republicans repent and the demorats don't? Anyway, on to the link....

The Page Who Took Down the GOP
You do know that the Republicans have liberals too? why else are we wanting the swamp drained?

yeah, must be real hard to look at a naked women and get ill just looking at it, while looking at a man's hairy pimply ass and say " damn that looks good". Liberalism is a mental disorder...

I am not revolted by nude woman. The human body is very a beautiful thing.

That's looney michael weiner's saying, liberalism is a mental disorder. Nice to know where you got brainwashed though.

That's looney michael weiner's saying, liberalism is a mental disorder. Nice to know where you got brainwashed though.
1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

Assuming this is your colorful description of someone who finds men rather than women attractive...do you think all women are liberals? :eusa_think:

Assuming this is your colorful description of someone who finds men rather than women attractive...do you think all women are liberals? :eusa_think:
Of course, you like any other liberal, will twist my words in your attempt to bring the Rules for Radicals in use.

I heard this in a movie.

Why are women, beautiful but dumb...They are beautiful so they can attract a man, but dumb enough to stay with him.*

*(note) this does apply to Conservative women, because on the liberal side, there aren't too many beautiful women that a man wants.

Contrast_theirs2.jpg

See. That's the problem with some on the right. This is a bunch of nonsense to many people.

"If you just find Jesus, you will stop wanting to fuck men."

Bullshit.

That is a recipe for much trauma, sorrow, and suffering for many in the future. Gay dude finds Jesus, suppresses his gay desires, marries an unwitting and kind woman, has children with her, and eventually realizes that he is living a lie and wants to fuck men. The innocent wife is screwed. The children are traumatized and now have to suffer multitudes of anguish and embarrassment as their parents divorce.

Trying to Jesus the gay out of people on a large scale is a REALLY bad idea.

See. That's the problem with some on the right. This is a bunch of nonsense to many people.

If you just find Jesus, you will stop wanting to fuck men.

That is a recipe for much trauma, sorrow, and suffering for many in the future. Gay dude finds Jesus, suppresses his gay desires, marries an unwitting and kind woman, has children with her, and eventually realizes that he is living a lie and wants to fuck men. The innocent wife is screwed. The children are traumatized and now have to suffer multitudes of anguish and embarrassment as their parents divorce.

Trying to Jesus the gay out of people on a large scale is a REALLY bad idea.
don't wanna offend anyone but...true story

Forum List

Back