Artist who painted Bill Clinton in a dress also painted George W. Bush re enacting 9-11

Some of these conservative loons are pointing to that painting and trying to say that Bill Clinton was a cross dresser.

No, he wasn't. Some pedophile with a strange crush on him had it painted for his private viewing.

Wonder if Clinton knew about the painting?

Bill Clinton looks better in that cum stained dress a lot better than his sow of a wife in a dress.
hilary-clinton-300x400.jpg

Some of these conservative loons are pointing to that painting and trying to say that Bill Clinton was a cross dresser.

No, he wasn't. Some pedophile with a strange crush on him had it painted for his private viewing.

if he didnt he sure as hell knows now....lol....

Probably! How many times was he at his house! I think I'd recognize a painting of myself in a dress if I visited my friends home. Unless it was taken down when I was visiting! People are ignorant as hell, and want everyone else to join them. Who cares is the real answer. America( Congress and Senate) gave him permission to be a perv and a liar a long time ago, why is it such an issue now. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back