Arson Suspected in Clinton Blaze

Nope, just one of the people he sexually assaulted.

Remember, the left holds this creep in high regard.

BillClintonRapistMeme.jpg

yeah yeah...Clinton's economy (and the economy of the past couple of years) has been very good....If you can't make money in this market then you'll never make money....The economy always does better under democrats yet people vote against their best interests because the dont like gay people or think someone's gonna take yer gunz....so foolish. At least I've taken advantage of the markets these past couple years cuz next year under a republican president we will prolly see another great recession

Isn't it hilarious how the left gets all up in arms about republicans wanting to build a wall stopping illegal immigration and illegal votes and the left is jumping over backwards to let these people in the country?

Wanting to stop illegals from entering the country and voting: Unamerican

Wanting to allow illegals to enter with amnesty and vote: American

And we wonder why this country is so damn fucked up.

yeah yeah...Clinton's economy (and the economy of the past couple of years) has been very good....If you can't make money in this market then you'll never make money....The economy always does better under democrats yet people vote against their best interests because the dont like gay people or think someone's gonna take yer gunz....so foolish. At least I've taken advantage of the markets these past couple years cuz next year under a republican president we will prolly see another great recession
I think that's a safe bet, but because the stock market has been artificially inflated with fed money.

Forum List

Back